PDA

View Full Version : fucking tow truck

dankish1
01-13-2005, 06:51 AM
tonight my car got stuck and i got caa to come tow me out... well i called them at 1230am and i was told 2 hours for a truck i called them back at 3:00 and they told me half an hour the truck didnt end up coming until 520am we get to my car and pull it out they guy gets out of the truck to take the chains off not noticeing he left the truck in reverse. the truck backed right into my car and cracked the shit out of my from bumper. i was pissed not only were they late they fucked up my car. the driver was very sorry and he called it into dispatch and they are getting ahold of me torrmow. he said that they will have my car reparied by the end of the weekend. i know this is a honest mistake but still after all the hassel the fucker hits my car. i know im ranting but im sure most of u would be rather disapointed too if this happened to there car. oh ya and one last thing caa is a joke they have lousy service.

GwaiLo
01-13-2005, 06:55 AM
idunno i kind of like caa, i used to lock my keys in my car everyday and they were there in 30min to get them out
shitty night for you though

Zero102
01-13-2005, 08:20 AM
Fuck, am I ever tired of CAA, they have let me down severely 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I've always had somebody else help me out before they showed up. I cancelled my membership.

xDiMSuMx
01-13-2005, 11:13 AM
i hate waiting for them to pick up the phone
last time i had to wait over 30 minutes

Mad$ella
01-13-2005, 03:29 PM
No real complaints here, always show up, and i love the 10 minute call ahead warning so that you dont have to sit in your car.:thumbsup:

civicrider
01-13-2005, 03:34 PM
i dont mind them because i dont pay for it yet they have pulled me out of the ditch and got my keys out of my car.

Police
01-13-2005, 07:36 PM
yo the reason why they are late because soo many people are calling them at this time of year, like seriously what do you expect? this is no diffrent then being stuck on deerfoot trail during rush hour. Most of these tow truck drivers are pretty nice people too.

method
01-13-2005, 07:40 PM
did you SEE how many people had cars that wouldnt start?

it's only -35 out... I'm sure you're the only person with problems. :rolleyes:

2.0turbo
01-13-2005, 07:40 PM
Never had an issue with ama/caa ever. If I'm stupid enough to put my car in a ditch, lock my keys in my car, or drive a DSM, then I say I'm lucky to have the service.

dankish1
01-16-2005, 10:34 AM
ya but its not hime being late that pissed me off im mad cause he hit my car

2002civic
01-16-2005, 10:58 AM
aww muffin, accidents happen, your getting it fixed. im sure your bumper wasnt in perfect shape to begin with so now you get new paint on it. the guy appologized what more can u ask for? im sure the guy had a little more on his mind considering hes most likely been out for 8+ hours in the freezing cold helping out people that manage to get stuck in the snow, lock there keys in their car, or boost cars due to most likely there own stupidity and whining like you seem to be doing,

Tegger69
01-16-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by 2002civic
aww muffin, accidents happen, your getting it fixed. im sure your bumper wasnt in perfect shape to begin with so now you get new paint on it. the guy appologized what more can u ask for? im sure the guy had a little more on his mind considering hes most likely been out for 8+ hours in the freezing cold helping out people that manage to get stuck in the snow, lock there keys in their car, or boost cars due to most likely there own stupidity and whining like you seem to be doing,

I think your being a little harsh. Although the CAA tow driver had been working all night, he should of been careful not to hit the car.

2002civic, if I would hit your car trying to help you, you would still be pretty pissed. Be realistic, your just criticizing because your not in his situation.