PDA

View Full Version : Some Cavaliers...

RiceCake
12-14-2002, 07:07 PM
Driving down crowchild this morning and this red Z24 had fake gauges mounted in there, fire extinguisher, and the best part of the car was the tips on the rear bumper. Exhaust tips from Crappy tire bolted from the side not attached to anything. You can see right through the hallow tip. Man that's one of the most ghetto dual exhausts i've ever seen... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best part is he was doing neutral drops and trying to rev his car up high to make up that loud noise from the stock muffler. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sillyd
12-14-2002, 07:35 PM
i guess chevy's must catch on fire lots. maybe from the crazy power made by the dual exhaust?

Scott
12-14-2002, 08:11 PM
He doesnt represent the rest of us though :D

GingeRRRBeef
12-14-2002, 08:39 PM
lol

I raced a red neon the other nite and he had a big huge rpm gauge mounted on his dash. I just laughed at him and shook my head.

Hipermax_d
12-14-2002, 09:06 PM
i saw a silver one with an aluminum spoiler, a gauge on the door pillar and a fireextinguisher by the passenger area

RiceCake
12-14-2002, 09:13 PM
it was a red one i spotted today... :thumbsdow

finboy
12-15-2002, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
lol

I raced a red neon the other nite and he had a big huge rpm gauge mounted on his dash. I just laughed at him and shook my head.

2 door with wheel covers, "ACR" decals, dual exhaulst, pink wipers, etc? :rolleyes:

buh_buh
12-15-2002, 03:02 AM
nothin wrong with fake gauges!

three.eighteen.
12-15-2002, 03:20 AM
haha, all of a sudden all these threads bashing domestic sport compacts just popped up...do they rice harder in winter?

mrmattyk
12-15-2002, 03:21 AM
Ahh where's Red Devil 2 with his anti-making fun lecture? Haha just jokes man

GTS Jeff
12-15-2002, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake
Driving down crowchild this morning and this red Z24 had fake gauges mounted in there, fire extinguisher, and the best part of the car was the tips on the rear bumper. Exhaust tips from Crappy tire bolted from the side not attached to anything. You can see right through the hallow tip. Man that's one of the most ghetto dual exhausts i've ever seen... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best part is he was doing neutral drops and trying to rev his car up high to make up that loud noise from the stock muffler. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes:

ecstasy_civic
12-15-2002, 07:37 PM

hmm thta sounds familiar:clap:

Blue Devil 2
12-15-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by mrmattyk
Ahh where's Red Devil 2 with his anti-making fun lecture? Haha just jokes man

:rolleyes: Blue not Red!!!

If you enjoy hating on people's cars, than....:thumbsup:

mrmattyk
12-15-2002, 09:06 PM
Sorry for the syntax error!
You know what I meant... :nut:

GTS Jeff
12-15-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2

:rolleyes: Blue not Red!!!

If you enjoy hating on people's cars, than....:thumbsup: so u think its cool to drive around like a jackass doing neutral drops to get attention?

mrmattyk
12-15-2002, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R

so u think its cool to drive around like a jackass doing neutral drops to get attention?

:werd:

Davan
12-16-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake

Best part is he was doing neutral drops and trying to rev his car up high to make up that loud noise from the stock muffler. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Impossible. The tranny won't engage a gear from neutral if the gas pedal is being pressed.

And just remember. For every riced out cavalier, there's 5 ricey integras and 7 ricey civics. :tongue: :D

yakish
12-16-2002, 11:22 AM
where can i get a video of this?

izzoblitzo
12-16-2002, 01:37 PM
What year was the cav? Like, mine's a 2k, but if you wanted to make it dual, you'd have to cut out a part of your bumper to make it fit. But I think an older model might have room to acomodate dual exhausts. how did you guys know if the gauges are fake? Thats alotta money to be using on gauges (unless stores sell fake ones) that arnt in use. my gauges work just fine, but the indiglos arnt working. I think theres a cross between the foglights and them. *shrugs*

I saw a rusty daytona and a new prelude go at it once, I was right behind them goin home from Chinatown at like 2am. The daytona looked like crap, and had all sorts of gauges all over the place. It was only for three sets of lights, but the daytona beat this guy in the lude by three of four car lengths. Funny thing is, the prelude guy initiated it!! I bet he was embarassed, cos he turned off a side street. What was cool was the sounds they made, the lude had some smooth sounding engine vibes, and the 'tona had some throaty sounds.. both sounded like dying deer while going at it.

NickGT
12-17-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Davan
And just remember. For every riced out cavalier, there's 5 ricey integras and 7 ricey civics. :tongue: :D

True :thumbsup: