jesse
01-13-2005, 08:48 PM
rockford 12" sub p1

single voice coil
150 watts rms
300 watts peek
4 ohms
sensitivity is 86 db
comes in a ported and carpeted rockford box.

i also have a 2 channel amp for sale.
150 watts rms at 2 channels at 2 ohms
300 watts rms brighed at 2 ohms.
bass control, rca pre-outs
wire type is 4 gauge

sub and box 300 obo
amp 300 obo
8 gauge wire with fuses and rca's 75 bucks.

if u guy both amp and sub ill give the wires for 30 bucks

jesse
01-13-2005, 08:49 PM
just the sub

jesse
01-13-2005, 08:50 PM
this is the amp

SmAcKpOo
01-13-2005, 09:19 PM
thats quite pricey.

BumpinTalon
01-13-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by SmAcKpOo
thats quite pricey.

apparently he's already sold the amp.
"and guess what i sold my amp fore 300 today so obviously my stuff is worth what i want" in a big chain of PMs he sent me because I told him his prices were bad in his last thread. he sent that PM on the 12th btw. this guy does not seem very legit to me. if I bought anything from him, I would definitely make sure we met in person.

jesse
01-14-2005, 12:12 AM
are u still on that kick. man u dont even no how much shit i got. so y do u even try and cut me down. i did sell an amp. and if u think my stuff is over priced then go buy it new at the store i dont car if u buy my stuff. im not about to give it away. everything iv wanted to sell on here iv sold eventually. im in no rush. i have a whole line of kicker stuff i want to sell eventually to and a couple more decks after this. i go through tonnes of equipment at my job. i buy alot of stuff for really cheap that no one wants or are disco models and then i sell them. i have some alpine type Rs that i picked up for cheap and i plan on selling them to at some point. the only stuff im not selling is my current system right now which is my 2 12" hx2 punches and the 12" hx2 power and the 1001 bd amps and and my speakers.

SmAcKpOo
01-14-2005, 01:12 AM
[Insert big wall of unedited text]

BumpinTalon
01-14-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by jesse
are u still on that kick. man u dont even no how much shit i got. so y do u even try and cut me down. i did sell an amp. and if u think my stuff is over priced then go buy it new at the store i dont car if u buy my stuff. im not about to give it away. everything iv wanted to sell on here iv sold eventually. im in no rush. i have a whole line of kicker stuff i want to sell eventually to and a couple more decks after this. i go through tonnes of equipment at my job. i buy alot of stuff for really cheap that no one wants or are disco models and then i sell them. i have some alpine type Rs that i picked up for cheap and i plan on selling them to at some point. the only stuff im not selling is my current system right now which is my 2 12" hx2 punches and the 12" hx2 power and the 1001 bd amps and and my speakers.

sure buddy
I'm not going to let you sell anything if you keep bullshitting like his. who's to say you aren't going to rip someone off? you better get actual pics of everything you are selling.

jesse
01-14-2005, 11:51 AM
say what u want. people are still pm me so what ever. i got one about my cvr's today.

jesse
01-14-2005, 11:52 AM
if i dont feel like putting pics up i wont

BumpinTalon
01-14-2005, 01:02 PM
congrats, want a trophy? the only person you are fuckin over by not putting pics up is yourself.

jesse
01-15-2005, 12:36 AM
then y dont u let me. who cares what i do. maybe i do want a trophy. and u should get a trophy for having no life and for sitting at ur computer playing with urself and waiting for me to reply to a post that isnt even urs.

Skylinelover
01-15-2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
congrats, want a trophy? the only person you are fuckin over by not putting pics up is yourself.
Since I know this guy I am going to tell you to fuck off. I have seen his shit. Hell i see it atleast once a week. He paid for it.
Also he usually gets me to put the pics up but since I lost the shit to my digi cam so I cant put pics up.

And look at his other threads he has sold his stuff.

BumpinTalon
01-16-2005, 10:38 PM
he's still a tool :dunno: and I still don't believe he has two HX2s and a Power HX2, considering he sold them like two or three months ago. where are his references? if he's sold shit over the internet, he should have more then just friends to vouch for him.

jesse
01-16-2005, 11:02 PM
i dont care if u belive me or not. and some one is vouching for me u retard. u are just making urself look like a tool. on of my buddies was reading what u wrote to me and just laughed and said " what a loser." and its true. u wont stop being a loser. u go on and on about god knows what and u dont even no what i have. u just keep jumping to conclusions. and ur making ur self look stupid. when i get pics its going to be so funny. cuz then ur really going to feel like a complete loser

BumpinTalon
01-17-2005, 10:12 AM
:banghead: actually, you started this whole thing so you can stop digging your own hole any time you want. all I said was say "post a model number" because of all the invented stuff and then all of the sudden you were a salesman who knew everything. that thread got fuckin locked because of you, buddy, so I don't see how you can carry on like this.

jesse
01-17-2005, 12:22 PM
just for the record u started it becasue u said i dont no what im doing. that started it.

01-17-2005, 01:19 PM
ill spot you $400 for the sub box and amp, let me know

jesse
01-18-2005, 01:20 PM
im looking for more then that

BumpinTalon
01-18-2005, 01:22 PM
you aren't going to get more then that for that setup

FoRn420
01-19-2005, 11:46 AM
ill give ya $100 for everything...take it or leave it..probably the only serious reply you'll ever get for these lol...best of luck storing...i mean selling that stuff!

jesse
01-20-2005, 08:14 PM
i have no worries. i dont care if it takes a year to sell it. im not selling because i have money problems. i just dont need it. and if people think that its over priced they can go buy it brand new. u guys have no clue about anything. u think u guys no but u dont. the wattage isnt everything. the most expencive amp i have seen in person what 2500 used and it was 10 watts aside. only 2 channels. it was 20 watt max. but there were 3 15"s running off it. and they were loud. u guys just go buy wattage beause u have no clue. when u learn stuff about systems then u can talk to me

BumpinTalon
01-20-2005, 10:56 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=1296371&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending
i've posted in 72 threads, all of them helping other people except twice.
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49483
you've posted in 1 thread, asking for help about a wiring problem, the RCA block on your amp was/is fucked up. if it was a rockford amp, it is a common problem, it happened to my friend's 1000bd and my other buddy's 351s. the 1000bd was more of a permanent ringing sound, though.

if you know everything, why don't you help people? i have random guys send me PMs asking for system help, complete strangers ask me to hook them up with salesmen that give them good deals, I've owned eight different kinds (all different brands) of subs in the last year, some of them custom subs I got built just for me (I can do that because I have been on the scene long enough), I almost came out with my own line of subs but decided to screw it because of the border problems... you can't say anything of those same things. in terms of experience, I definitely can comment on more then you can. go on http://www.canadiancaraudio.com/, tell them what you think you know, and see what they say back. it's humbling.

Skylinelover
01-20-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon

if you know everything, why don't you help people?
Yeah sure he is going to sit infront of his comp 24/7 and help everyone. He has a life. So fuck off.

BumpinTalon
01-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Skylinelover

Yeah sure he is going to sit infront of his comp 24/7 and help everyone. He has a life. So fuck off.

i go to SAIT and am on my laptop all day. :dunno: i have four hours a day to talk on forums and msn. that's my excuse.

spyguy
01-22-2005, 03:01 AM
Everyone back on topic, if you are interested in the items then message him here or pm him. Otherwise keep your comments to yourself.