PDA

View Full Version : Ashlee simpson @ Orange bowl, listen at ur own risk

GT2NV
01-15-2005, 01:25 AM
http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/ashleebooed.wmv

Short clip of the end of her "performance". One guy at about 21 seconds pretty much sums it up.

http://www.lipsync.us/Ashlee-Simpson-Booed-Off-Stage-Full-Performance.wmv.torrent This is a bittorrent file so you need to download the free bittorrent program to get it. http://bittorrent.com/ DO NOT listen to this video with small children or if you have a heart condition. It is hazardous to your physical and mental health.

Holy shit. No wonder they booed her. You think we could start asking for donations to pay her to stop singing? Or maybe hire a hitman or something?

sexualbanana
01-15-2005, 05:19 AM
Yeah I watched it during the game. Not cool

Marsh
01-15-2005, 11:18 AM
Yeah it was horrible
Jim Rome is having like a field month still making fun of her ass, always plays that clip in his show whenever he can, Its friggin hilarious

"Your sister's hot, you are not"

toyboy88
01-15-2005, 11:27 AM
at least those cheerleaders at the end our hot :D :poosie: :hitit:

/////AMG
01-15-2005, 01:48 PM
http://www.petitiononline.com/StopAsh/petition.html

Akagi Redsuns
01-15-2005, 04:27 PM
I long for the good ole days when she lypsync'ed.

Team_Mclaren
01-15-2005, 04:55 PM
wtf was she singing?:barf:

/////AMG
01-15-2005, 05:37 PM
She wasn't man, she was yelling.

PS. I loved how after she said scream and everyone booed, the look on her face was priceless, almost cried.:cry:

lsc2g
01-15-2005, 05:50 PM
stupid fukin slut

ca2p3r
01-15-2005, 05:55 PM
^ calm down bud

Weapon_R
01-15-2005, 06:14 PM
Are the two clips any different?

Team_Mclaren
01-15-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Are the two clips any different?

the big one is the entire "performance", and the small one is just the end of it.

FiveFreshFish
01-15-2005, 06:57 PM
She's done pretty well for a "singer" who can't sing, can't dance and isn't hot.

hockeybronx
01-15-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
She's done pretty well for a "singer" who can't sing, can't dance and isn't hot.

Fair enough I guess!

sexualbanana
01-16-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish

That's why her dad deserves the award for Entertainment's Greatest Manager. Who else could manage to swing two reality TV shows revolving around the recently married life of one daughter who hasn't had a decent hit in years, and another about the younger daughter's struggle to become an "artist."

Khyron
01-16-2005, 12:26 PM
"There was some booing that went on after the halftime show was finished," she said. "If they didn't like the performance, and that's what it was about, then sorry to them."

"Maybe they were booing at me, maybe they were booing at the halftime show 'cause the whole thing sucked," she said. "I was facing [the Oklahoma Sooners], and I was rooting for USC, and they played a clip of it, so maybe it was that those people didn't like me. You never know. But I can't make everybody happy."

Simpson also pointed out that for this performance, the circumstances were less than ideal.

"There were no ear monitors when we went onstage," she said. "No floor monitors. And trying to sing in a stadium where you can't hear yourself is kinda hard. My sister [Jessica] was like, 'I don't know how you just did that! I performed in stadiums, and if I didn't have my ears, I would have freaked.' "

Or maybe she just can't sing an entire song without taking a week to do it.

Khyron

BumpinTalon
01-17-2005, 03:46 PM
I pray for the day the entire Simpson family blows up, and their dad gambles away their riches and they end up poor and homeless.

rage2
01-17-2005, 04:40 PM
You guys are a bunch of bandwagon haters. Her CD's actually not bad. But yea, she does suck live :). She does have her moments though, I've seen one or two decent live performances from her.

AcuraTl
01-17-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by rage2
You guys are a bunch of bandwagon haters. Her CD's actually not bad. But yea, she does suck live :). She does have her moments though, I've seen one or two decent live performances from her.

lol most the stuff on her CD is prolly fake or comp generated tho none of that shit is originally sung ...

rage2
01-17-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by AcuraTl
lol most the stuff on her CD is prolly fake or comp generated tho none of that shit is originally sung ...
she struggles singing the songs. she write the lyrics but the music is written by Matchbox 20 or Third Eye blind or something (can't remember which band). The music doesn't suit her voice, which is why her live performances suffer so bad. Each song took TONS of takes to do.

hehe I followed her reality show :).

googe
01-18-2005, 02:51 AM
Her CD's actually bad. yea, she does suck :).

whew thats better. you had a few extra words in there ;)

?????
01-18-2005, 08:46 PM
wasn't she booed cuz she was cheering for the visiting team?

Kirbs17
01-18-2005, 10:23 PM
^^ That performance is on par with the lipsynching performance on SNL. She should stop live performances, and stop trying to live off her sister. :banghead:

jaysas_63
01-18-2005, 10:33 PM
i don't care why she was booed she is just a terrible performer...her voice cracked on several occasions, very flat voice, and can't hit the notes properly at all.....but u know she isn't the only one....has anyone ever heard avril sing live, or blink 182...half of these performers can't sing worth shit, thats why all the music i listen to is at least 10 yrs old, i find that all these new artists are just hip kids that sell their image, and highly edited voices

FiveFreshFish
01-18-2005, 11:04 PM
You guys are a bunch of bandwagon haters. Her CD's actually not bad.

...says the guy who paid $15 for her CD! ;) :D