PDA

View Full Version : command start

Casperft
01-16-2005, 01:51 AM
offroaderdodge i would like to get the info on a cs2400/2500 i would like to get the installation manual for it . I had the manual but i have now misplaced it and can't seem to find it .Now that i have removed it from my dodge van and now would like to install it into my f150 I can't seem to find them i was wondering if you could help me out. i live in winnipeg i see that you live in Lacdubonnet my brother lives there and he could help me get the info from you if you would like .

thanks

you can email me [email protected]

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone else could also help thanks.

Strugari
01-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Sent:thumbsup:

Grantster
01-18-2005, 12:55 AM
Hate to ask, but could you send me one also?? Having issues with the Alarm and Starter, all I have is the user guide.

[email protected]

Thanks
Grant

Strugari
01-18-2005, 08:01 AM
The 2400/2500 does not have an alarm. Are you having issues with you factory alarm? Find the unit number, on the unit itself. There should be a sticker on the side of the unit under the dash.
Sounds like it may be just a programming thing, if it worked fine before.:thumbsup:

Grantster
01-18-2005, 08:29 PM
I don't know if it worked properly before, but it works every now and then now. Sometimes it goes off, mostly not.

Hopefully I an see whats wired up wrong this week-end. And thanks one more time. And just in case, do you mean the alarm model (Factory) or the cs2500??

:confused:
Grant

Strugari
01-18-2005, 08:36 PM
Hi Grantster,
I sent you the wiring schematic.
What kind of vehicle is it that you have. The CS 2500 does not have an alarm in it, however it is suppose to disarm and arm you factory alarm.
If you let me know what vehicle I can help you to get the correct disarm wire hooked up to it.:thumbsup:

Grantster
01-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Cool, Its a 97 Explorer XLT with a keypad. Ya know, if it wasn't so hard on gas, I'd probably buy two, but very happy with my 92 T-Bird SC:burnout:

Thanks for all the help your giving!!:clap:
Grant

Strugari
01-19-2005, 12:32 AM
The disarm wire on the Explorer is Dark Green/Purple in the drivers kick panel.
The wire that needs to be connected to this from the CS2500 is grey in the smaller harness.
If the wire is hooked up make sure the unit is programmed correctly.

Hope this helps.:thumbsup: