PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up with old dirty men at the gym???

Wildcat
01-16-2005, 05:47 PM
Seriously, old decrepid men are prone to walking around the gym locker room completely ass naked with no intentions of covering themselves up. They will fucking stand around like they forget where they put their clothes. Today i saw a white mahatma ghandi who decided it would be appropriate to weigh himself four times on the scale and take a tour of the entire mens locker room WITH NO FUCKING CLOTHES. i just puked in my mouth just a little bit thinking about it. Do they think the gym is a fucking colony for decrepid pervs or what? another time i saw death incarnate (like this guy was OLD) walking around naked with a towel in his hand. like seriously, wrap that shit up then go out back and shoot yourself. the gym i goto is a family rec center and is crawling with kids, SO NOT APPROPRIATE! like some things cant be unseen! :barf: SIIIICCCCKKKKK:barf:

I hate old people, theyre weird and should hurry up and die sooner.

Kaos
01-16-2005, 05:53 PM
How old are you?
It sounds like you're in JR HIGH.
What do you think change rooms are for?

Skylinelover
01-16-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Kaos
How old are you?
What do you think change rooms are for? :werd:
God just dint change then.

Skylinelover
01-16-2005, 05:55 PM
oops double post

AcuraTl
01-16-2005, 06:06 PM
yea man its a free country, they can do what they want, it happens lots, i guess just overlook it?

project240
01-16-2005, 06:06 PM

What do you think change rooms are for? [/B]

He obviously knows he is in a change room. I agree with what he is saying though. If they change and leave fine, but why are they in there for an hour... There's where the problem is.

mcshow
01-16-2005, 06:12 PM
yeah i agree with Wildcat that they don't need to walk around buck ass naked and not wrap a damn towel around their waiste, no one wants to see their old wrinkled skin and crap, do everyone a favor and put on a towel!

PGTze
01-16-2005, 06:34 PM
How old are you?

Someone likes looking at old naked dudes in the change room

...and uh change rooms are for changing, not being naked :dunno:

Wildcat
01-16-2005, 06:40 PM
How old are you?

THANKS TIPS! :rolleyes:, understand that they are walking around the change room like its a fucking colony, 30mins to an hour of disgusting skeleton-zombie-wrinkled-living-death nakedness. It is perverted, why do old men do this??

autoBITCH
01-16-2005, 07:05 PM
haha... great post....
were all you guys aware that girls do it too?!?! not me personally but at the gym changing rooms that i've been in.... World Health Club and Mount Royal.... a lot of the girls do the same thing.... i bet that's something good for you boys to hear!!

JordanLotoski
01-16-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
Seriously, old decrepid men are prone to walking around the gym locker room completely ass naked with no intentions of covering themselves up. They will fucking stand around like they forget where they put their clothes. Today i saw a white mahatma ghandi who decided it would be appropriate to weigh himself four times on the scale and take a tour of the entire mens locker room WITH NO FUCKING CLOTHES. i just puked in my mouth just a little bit thinking about it. Do they think the gym is a fucking colony for decrepid pervs or what? another time i saw death incarnate (like this guy was OLD) walking around naked with a towel in his hand. like seriously, wrap that shit up then go out back and shoot yourself. the gym i goto is a family rec center and is crawling with kids, SO NOT APPROPRIATE! like some things cant be unseen! :barf: SIIIICCCCKKKKK:barf:

dood, i think all your suppliments are getting to your head, (watch out for those roid rages):rofl:

GTS Jeff
01-16-2005, 07:10 PM
fuck i cant stand going into the change room and seeing dirty old men walking around naked. being 65+ entitles u to cheap bus fare and the seniors menu at dennys, but not waving your wang around in the change room. :barf:

Wildcat
01-16-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by autoBITCH
haha... great post....
were all you guys aware that girls do it too?!?! not me personally but at the gym changing rooms that i've been in.... World Health Club and Mount Royal.... a lot of the girls do the same thing.... i bet that's something good for you boys to hear!!

that is SO HOT.

...granted its not old gravity inflicted grannys. :rofl: :rofl:

Carfanman
01-16-2005, 07:12 PM
haha... great post....
were all you guys aware that grls do it too?!?! not me personally but at the gym changing rooms that i've been in.... World Health Club and Mount Royal.... a lot of the grls do the same thing.... i bet that's something good for you boys to hear!!

Uh huh....
And how old are these ppl may I ask?

kevie88
01-16-2005, 07:17 PM

Last time I was at the gym I really tried to NOT look at all the naked people walking around, just get done and get out of there. Me thinks you are spending waaaaay too much time looking around at the boys.. :rofl:

t-im
01-16-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by kevie88

Last time I was at the gym I really tried to NOT look at all the naked people walking around, just get done and get out of there. Me thinks you are spending waaaaay too much time looking around at the boys.. :rofl:

you mean the men, right? HAHA

Team_Mclaren
01-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by kevie88

:werd: to that... personally i dont really give a shit. just take a shower or change quick and get the fuck outta there... who cares if they like to hang out and shit, just dont look.

autoBITCH
01-16-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Carfanman

Uh huh....
And how old are these ppl may I ask?

young.... from 20-30?! yeah... i'm guessing around there...

GTS Jeff
01-16-2005, 07:44 PM

young.... from 20-30?! yeah... i'm guessing around there... whoa pics?

t-im
01-16-2005, 07:51 PM

interesting.....im fairly sure the mens locker room it's only 50+ people walking around butt naked

JAYMEZ
01-16-2005, 08:05 PM
Holy shit kid , why make a post about this , whats the point of bitching about old ppl walkin around naked ? You say they walk around for 30 mins or an hour , can I ask why you are in there the whole time they are? Our generation doesnt like to see the same sex naked , but older generations dont care , so have some bloody respect.

Skyline_Addict
01-16-2005, 08:07 PM
haha... great post....

depends...are they old decrepid women?
*puts on emack suit*
if it's you, i don't mind. :bigpimp:

THANKS TIPS! :rolleyes:, understand that they are walking around the change room like its a fucking colony, 30mins to an hour of disgusting skeleton-zombie-wrinkled-living-death nakedness. It is perverted, why do old men do this??

are u exaggereating? 30 mins to an hour?

Carfanman
01-16-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by auto

Time to hid in the broom closet!
Maybe I should bring a video camera so I can be a teenage millionare through online sales!

JordanLotoski
01-16-2005, 08:20 PM

hahah so wait a sec, your tellin me u watched some old doods walk around naked for 30 minutes to an hour.....hows the sick one again?

Wildcat
01-16-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
are u exaggereating? 30 mins to an hour?

no im not, the water fountain is in the change room so i go in and out of the 70+ nudist colony all the time.

JordanLotoski
01-16-2005, 08:22 PM
hey wildcat...heres an idea that will solve all your problems..bring a water bottle

Wildcat
01-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT
hey wildcat...heres an idea that will solve all your problems..bring a water bottle

i do, i have the fill it up like 3-4 times. tell the old people to bring their decency.

Wildcat
01-16-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
Holy shit kid , why make a post about this , whats the point of bitching about old ppl walkin around naked ? You say they walk around for 30 mins or an hour , can I ask why you are in there the whole time they are? Our generation doesnt like to see the same sex naked , but older generations dont care , so have some bloody respect.

maybe old people should realize that they are not living in the 40's like they do in every other aspect of life (driving, the workforce, norms, etc) if they dont want to change, put them in a home where someone without 1940's tunnel vision can take care of them.

autoBITCH
01-16-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
whoa pics?

oh no no no...... that's just perverted!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by t-im

interesting.....im fairly sure the mens locker room it's only 50+ people walking around butt naked

that'd be quite the site...... sorry but :barf:

Originally posted by Skyline_Addict

depends...are they old decrepid women?
*puts on emack suit*
if it's you, i don't mind. :bigpimp:

Terrence..... you know i woudlnt do something like that.... shame on you for thinking that! haha ;)

DUBBED
01-16-2005, 09:18 PM
I dunno personally I don't see the need for walking around buck that's all, I really don't give a fuck but if you can cover yourself up for two fucking minutes by all means do it.

Chim
01-16-2005, 09:36 PM
I work out at the University gym, on Wednesday or Friday two professors (or Deans) with British accents sat down on the benches close to where I was changing and had a conversation while naked.

You won't believe how awkward that was...

"So everytime a student wants to appeal a grade, I look at the situation quite fairly and try to deal with it in a manner that benefits the students"

Come to think of it, I shoulda said "uhh do I have to do something with that wang to get a grade appealed?"

t-im
01-16-2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Chim
I work out at the University gym, on Wednesday or Friday two professors (or Deans) with British accents sat down on the benches close to where I was changing and had a conversation while naked.

You won't believe how awkward that was...

"So everytime a student wants to appeal a grade, I look at the situation quite fairly and try to deal with it in a manner that benefits the students"

Come to think of it, I shoulda said "uhh do I have to do something with that wang to get a grade appealed?"

seeing people you don't know naked is one thing (and not a big deal) but seeing people you know naked is a whole other issue..though I couldn't imagine anyone I know having a conversation with me while naked..but...you never know

kenny
01-16-2005, 10:05 PM

The question I have is, why are you also in there for an hour watching this and not changing and getting the hell out of there? Haha

Carfanman
01-16-2005, 10:15 PM
Wow, this became a hot topic in 4 hrs. Why do ppl find this so facinating?

hussein
01-16-2005, 10:19 PM
Thats funny haha.

I get changed and out of there as fast as I can becuase I don't like looking at old men's sagging ass cheeks. :barf:

nismodrifter
01-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by kenny

The question I have is, why are you also in there for an hour watching this and not changing and getting the hell out of there? Haha

OWNED!!! :D

GTS Jeff
01-16-2005, 10:33 PM

hahahahha man id like to see you try to dig yourself out of this one. respect? since when does respect have anything to do with putting up with old men throwing their weiners around the change room? how about consideration for public decency instead? isnt that a more fitting idea for respect?

and wtf is this about older generations not caring about seeing other people naked? as i recall, its the older generations that enacted laws against public nudity. :rolleyes:

"have some bloody respect." haha u even talk like a geezer. while u go back to your geezer training, ill sit here and laugh at your idiocy. :rolleyes:

JordanLotoski
01-16-2005, 10:34 PM
didnt i say that like 8 posts up.....?

EDM
01-16-2005, 10:39 PM

i agree, its not just old people though. why must people feel the need to strut around naked. i think its gross

FiveFreshFish
01-16-2005, 10:48 PM
There are only 2 places you should be naked in a change room:

1. In the shower.

2. At your locker, and no longer than necessary.

The rest of the time, you should wear at least a towel.

Carfanman
01-16-2005, 10:53 PM
You just better hope none of these old dudes get a bonoer. Thatd be scary!

Skyline_Addict
01-16-2005, 10:58 PM
in the end...it's not very hard to put on a towel...it pretty much falls back to that.

Wildcat
01-17-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by kenny

no im not, the water fountain is in the change room so i go in and out of the 70+ nudist colony all the time.

OK, this is like the 6th time someone has commented on this. "Why are you watching old guys naked?" "OMFG your so sick" etc. etc.

HOLY HOMOPHOBIA BATMAN! When i see old guys strutting around naked through my entire workout the word "indecency" comes to mind. now when you guys actually talk about it theres some seriously GAY connotations being expressed.

Im talking about something totally gross and offensive, and then some of you turn it around into something not far of from being homoerotic. you kids have a warped sense of perspective.

JAYMEZ
01-17-2005, 12:38 AM

hahahahha man id like to see you try to dig yourself out of this one. respect? since when does respect have anything to do with putting up with old men throwing their weiners around the change room? how about consideration for public decency instead? isnt that a more fitting idea for respect?

and wtf is this about older generations not caring about seeing other people naked? as i recall, its the older generations that enacted laws against public nudity. :rolleyes:

"have some bloody respect." haha u even talk like a geezer. while u go back to your geezer training, ill sit here and laugh at your idiocy. :rolleyes:

ahah you love to start shit with me that you cant finish .

Respect in the human body , but i doubt you have any respect for your own. As for public decency , you moron , its the changing room , they have SHOWERS , and people get changed in it, put the two together.

And as for the wtf is this about older gen blah blah line you wrote , back .... like ehh 15-20 years ago , it was common for people to have showers at school after sports , and before that and so on and so forth .. it is only now in our generation that is is very UNCOMMON for that to happen. And as for public nudity , where the hell you getting this from? Its the locker room , not the middle of the weight room , perhaps you like to do these things , but thats your problem , not mine.

As for having some "bloody" respect , I was born and raised in England , If you have anything to say bad about english please say so.

So little shit disturber , Ill just sit here and laugh at your idiocy once again.

GTS Jeff
01-17-2005, 01:05 AM

ahah you love to start shit with me that you cant finish .

Respect in the human body , but i doubt you have any respect for your own. As for public decency , you moron , its the changing room , they have SHOWERS , and people get changed in it, put the two together.

And as for the wtf is this about older gen blah blah line you wrote , back .... like ehh 15-20 years ago , it was common for people to have showers at school after sports , and before that and so on and so forth .. it is only now in our generation that is is very UNCOMMON for that to happen. And as for public nudity , where the hell you getting this from? Its the locker room , not the middle of the weight room , perhaps you like to do these things , but thats your problem , not mine.

As for having some "bloody" respect , I was born and raised in England , If you have anything to say bad about english please say so.

So little shit disturber , Ill just sit here and laugh at your idiocy once again. being born in england has done nothing to help your english skills or rather, lack of it. so dont think for a second that u are superior because ure a brit.

a change room is still a public place. do u know what "public" means? a change room is considered public since it is available to everyone to use. its one thing to shower or to change, but its another to strut around everywhere naked. showering doesnt involve running around the room showing everyone the goods, and neither does changing. u still arent proving how respect has anything to do with this either.

face it, uve made an invalid point and now u completely inept at trying to defend it. u only make yourself look stupid by trying. to a certain extent, ure also making me look stupid by even wasting my time with your assinine comments. even other readers are losing iq points from reading your crap. so for your sake, mine, and all the other readers, please stop posting. just stop.

three.eighteen.
01-17-2005, 01:27 AM
i don't like it when old dudes hang out with their wangs out...but it is a change room and there are no signs banning full nudity...besides are you gonna tell some old dude to put his dick away?

JAYMEZ
01-17-2005, 01:33 AM
Wow ^^

You think you could back yourself up a bit more , changing my wording doesnt help your argument at all , and then saying my lack of iq doesnt help you eather , lets look at your typing its utterly pathetic if you are trying to sound "smarter , and when did I say British are superior ? Dont get all in a hissy fit because you are proven wrong.

As for running around naked , I cant see that said once in any thread related to this , so there you go again , making up another statment to back up your false claims.

And wow , you are trying to go personal now , damn you must be a sad little man, since when could I care less about what you think about me, I have a high education and am set for life , what does your nonsense do to me? nothing....and also I do belive next car meet , you are going to bring a bat and hit my car with it? Yes I do belive you said that , im still waiting for that day.

Nice try Jeff , as for all beyonders , perhaps you should just stop posting on Beyond all together , not very many people like you at all , if any.

As for posting on this thread , I will always back up my claims , I wont give up on a battle , like you are...
Sorry bud.
If you have any other false claims to say , give me a PM ... I will be more than happy to reply to them.

Carfanman
01-17-2005, 08:56 AM
^^haha this is getting funny
If your gonna take this PM then include me!
Its funny to see u figting about old neked men.
Oh and jeff, back then, they did do that stuff.
I know some dude whos like 60-70ish and he was camping and I saw the litrene and Im like, why the heck are there 2 toilets right next to each other, and he said because when he was a kid guys werent so obsessed with a need to hide themselve in all men areas. And when he was a boy he would go swiming neked at the "Y".

AcuraTl
01-17-2005, 09:03 AM
i think wildcat gets some SERIOUS penis envy cuz of those old men...thats why he started this thread :rolleyes:

Wildcat
01-17-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by AcuraTl
i think wildcat gets some SERIOUS penis envy cuz of those old men...thats why he started this thread :rolleyes:

OK, this is like the 6th time someone has commented on this. "Why are you watching old guys naked?" "OMFG your so sick" etc. etc.

HOLY HOMOPHOBIA BATMAN! When i see old guys strutting around naked through my entire workout the word "indecency" comes to mind. now when you guys actually talk about it theres some seriously GAY connotations being expressed.

Im talking about something totally gross and offensive, and then some of you turn it around into something not far of from being homoerotic. you kids have a warped sense of perspective.

you need to get off your computer and start socializing with females kid.
:rolleyes:

ZorroAMG
01-17-2005, 11:05 AM
I am seriously amazed by how immature this thread is. People that freak out so much over seeing naked bodies (young or old, male or female) need to chill out and grow up. Change rooms do not have a time limit, so if some geriatric wishes to hang out with his wang out, that's his business. If you don't like it, stay out of there and change in your car or something like the scared 12 yr old in gym class.

Man, I am so glad that not all of our society is so anal/frigid/uptight over this stuff. You are right, it's not the 40's but that's a shame in a way because in many (not all) respects in the 40's people were MUCH more tolerant of other human beings that have done no wrong and are simply enjoying life naked in the change room. Today's society gets so offended by EVERYTHING and that is lame..

Bottom line, if you hate it so much, change gyms, buy a goddamn bowflex and get "ripped" at home, or deal with it :rolleyes:

Carfanman
01-17-2005, 11:09 AM
^^well said.

JAYMEZ
01-17-2005, 11:21 AM
I agree Zorro , thats what Ive been trying to say.

GTS Jeff
01-17-2005, 01:26 PM
I agree Zorro , thats what Ive been trying to say. except that it came out like you :barf:ed all over the keyboard. :rolleyes: you brag about your high education, but sorry man, devry doesnt count. maybe when u learn the basic rules of english writing, ull be able to form a coherent post for the rest of us to comprehend.

GTS Jeff
01-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
I am seriously amazed by how immature this thread is. People that freak out so much over seeing naked bodies (young or old, male or female) need to chill out and grow up. Change rooms do not have a time limit, so if some geriatric wishes to hang out with his wang out, that's his business. If you don't like it, stay out of there and change in your car or something like the scared 12 yr old in gym class.

Man, I am so glad that not all of our society is so anal/frigid/uptight over this stuff. You are right, it's not the 40's but that's a shame in a way because in many (not all) respects in the 40's people were MUCH more tolerant of other human beings that have done no wrong and are simply enjoying life naked in the change room. Today's society gets so offended by EVERYTHING and that is lame..

Bottom line, if you hate it so much, change gyms, buy a goddamn bowflex and get "ripped" at home, or deal with it :rolleyes: see i dont agree with that. a change room is a room for changing, its not the dinglenuts room. the distinction is there. while u may have a higher tolerance for the excessive displays of wang, other people may not. its not immature, anal, frigid, or uptight to find naked old men displeasurable to view.

since there is a significant group of people who dont want to see everyone else naked, as this thread has shown, then its fair to ask a bit of consideration from the old folks to cover it up.

i do agree that society in the 40s was more tolerant and that u probably could enjoy life naked in the change room. well, unless of course, you consider the segregation of african americans in the 40s. maybe they werent so tolerant after all? :dunno:

ZorroAMG
01-17-2005, 02:10 PM

i do agree that society in the 40s was more tolerant and that u probably could enjoy life naked in the change room. well, unless of course, you consider the segregation of african americans in the 40s. maybe they werent so tolerant after all? :dunno:

I knew the racism of that era would come up, that is why I put "(not all)" in that post :)

Racism has nothing to do with the topic though, I for one do not find the human body of old people disgusting. It's not an :hitit: of course haha but we will all eventually look like that, so why should we care/bitch/complain.

I still think it's their right to do as they please, as much as it's your right to not stare....

Freaking out over it is abnormal, dangling the occasional wang for a period of time in the change room isn't haha.

ZorroAMG
01-17-2005, 02:13 PM
Also, don''t forget the majority of the people complaining in this thread have barely had their balls drop and are insecure and uncomfortable with their bodies, so it's no wonder. If they hate it so much, they should leave, not the opposite, as they are not the majority in real life.

Wildcat
01-17-2005, 02:13 PM

Bottom line, if you hate it so much, change gyms, buy a goddamn bowflex and get "ripped" at home, or deal with it :rolleyes:

normally i agree with you on most things but not this. bottom line is that change rooms are for changing, not basking in nakedness. i have every right to be offended, they purposefully "hangout with their wang out" and frankly, its not the time or place to do so. if they want to be naked, go hit up a nude beach in the dominican, not the local Y.

GTS Jeff
01-17-2005, 02:24 PM

I knew the racism of that era would come up, that is why I put "(not all)" in that post :)

Racism has nothing to do with the topic though, I for one do not find the human body of old people disgusting. It's not an :hitit: of course haha but we will all eventually look like that, so why should we care/bitch/complain.

I still think it's their right to do as they please, as much as it's your right to not stare....

Freaking out over it is abnormal, dangling the occasional wang for a period of time in the change room isn't haha. ok racism has nothing to do with this of course, i just wanted to point out that tolerance wasnt such a hot topic in the 40s.

it may be the right of old people to hang their wang, but they are infringing on other peoples rights to be free from obscenity. the fcc and crtc normally block full nudity from general public viewing because its indecent and obscene. for the same reason, i think old people should use a towel in the change room.

if u object anymore, im gonna start posting pics of naked old men in this thread to prove my point :D

gggunit
01-17-2005, 02:31 PM
How old are you?

I second that motion.

ZorroAMG
01-17-2005, 02:32 PM
NOOOOOOOO MY EYESSSSS haha, yeah I see your point and I am thinking more along the lines of change rooms for teens and adults at the Y or glencoe or other private clubs, not really the leisure centers where kids and adults share change rooms, that's a bit much.

Just myself being a member at the Eau Claire Y when I was in Jr high I always used the executive lounge under my dad's old membership and wasn't bothered by it. Also being a member at the Glencoe club there are the 18+ rooms and kids rooms so the adults all "let it loose" haha which I got used to...

I just think it's childish to be saying ewwwwwww grossss blech, etc and complaining on the net about it when we (for the most part) are adults...it's rather immature and should be handled differently...

calgarygts
01-17-2005, 02:51 PM
The old guys don't care because they have nothing to prove. When you don't have anything to prove you won't care either.

sputnik
01-17-2005, 03:25 PM
This is retarded. Its a damn shower/change room. If someone wants to "air dry" or wants a bit of freedom to let his balls hang in a change room - WHO CARES?

If there was some dude walking around with a hardon and winking at other guys or someone masturbating in the steam room, I am sure he would be dealt with. What are we really talking about? Someone who has his wang hanging out instead of tucking it into a pair of whites. Really what is the difference here? Would you be more inclined to stare at some guy with undies on but be grossed out if he chose to go without?

Personally, I have never found it to be excessive. For me as long as someone has a good sense of "personal space" that is all I need, and 99.9% of people understand that you dont stand naked next to a guy sitting down tieing his shoes or sit bareassed right beside someone in the steam room.

So what if he wants to walk to the shower with his towel around his neck, or if he wants to weigh himself naked? If someone is comfortable with being naked, let him be. And if you are uncomfortable, get yourself an extra large towel and spend less time in the changeroom.

t-im
01-17-2005, 03:41 PM
Just myself being a member at the Eau Claire Y when I was in Jr high I always used the executive lounge under my dad's old membership and wasn't bothered by it. Also being a member at the Glencoe club there are the 18+ rooms and kids rooms so the adults all "let it loose" haha which I got used to...

and that is why I love Glencoe - 18+ change rooms

I gotta say, I rather change with older people then be in a change room filled with little kids screaming and running around and getting in my way. (which the Y is all about)

All in all, if you don't like it, don't look at the old naked men - you can just stare at your locker while changing and get out of there asap - and if you encounter them walking towards you...you COULD just turn your head or close your eyes (as odd as that would look)

and I don't think older people are purposely "strutting around" showing their stuff off, they are just walking slowly from the shower to their lockers, and vice versa..

I think a change rooms are ok grounds to be naked..public area yes, but public area for the same sex. It's not like everyone is strutting around the basketball court or pool area naked - it's a change room! You shouldn't be utterly freaked out by seeing something you have, especially if you're gonna look like that in the future....haha

Wildcat
01-17-2005, 04:12 PM
this rant has been blown out of proportion so much :rofl:

ZorroAMG
01-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Oh shush! you young whippersnapper! When I was your age....:D

It has gotten outta hand LOL

JAYMEZ
01-17-2005, 04:39 PM
except that it came out like you :barf:ed all over the keyboard. :rolleyes: you brag about your high education, but sorry man, devry doesnt count. maybe when u learn the basic rules of english writing, ull be able to form a coherent post for the rest of us to comprehend.

What a pathetic excuse you are. Devry , when the hell did I say i went to Devry you moron. As for saying I have a higher education , it was refering to you saying I dont have one. Like I said Jeff have an argument if you want to argue.

Perhaps your low education cant comprehend anything I said.

I doubt you even have anything to brag about period. Like I said before, give me a PM if your going to try and argue with me. Or just go tell someone that cares? :thumbsup:

ramminghard
01-17-2005, 04:42 PM
I don't see the big deal with anyone walking around naked. I personally use the 18+change room at the glencoe and everyone there does it. People will even shave naked at the sinks. Its not that big of a deal. I am not 40, i walk around naked, i sit in the steam room naked, i don't shower with a bathing suit on. Its not a big deal at all. Are you really that unconfortable with two naked guys talking or someone walking to the shower naked. If you are I would suggest getting over it because its not going anywhere.

Kaos
01-17-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by PGTze

Someone likes looking at old naked dudes in the change room

Im not the one who's in the change room, checking out that there is a naked guy on the scale 4 times. :rolleyes: Brown noser.

Hooray for them!!! They're walking around,.
is it posted somewhere that they should be fully clothed?
Its not like the guy went up to you and smack his dick on your face.
Who are you to decide what time you can stay in the change rooms for?
If you dont like it, then you couldve easily left, am I right?
You will see a change room that will have one naked person in it.
Free speech, free world.

awd
01-17-2005, 05:17 PM
Sounds like someone is a little self conscious about his "size".

I goto the gym regularly and yes, the guys actually get changed -- imagine that -- but do I spend my 2 minutes getting changed checking out other dudes? Of course not.

grow up.

Wildcat
01-17-2005, 05:41 PM
OMFG do i have to surgically implant this concept into your fucking skulls??? Theres nothing wrong with getting changed, showering naked, steaming naked, shaving naked. Who the fuck cares as long as their doing something that regularly occurs in a change room. But to parade around naked for no apparnt reason for an UNreasonable amount of time is WRONG. especially since its a family change room, they have no business in the change room other than to be naked. DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

now, someone answer my question; why is it old people (70+) do this, no one else dose. Ive played hockey for a while and im no stranger to the locker room, im just pointing out the blantanly perverted.

ramminghard
01-17-2005, 05:53 PM

now, someone answer my question; why is it old people (70+) do this, no one else dose. Ive played hockey for a while and im no stranger to the locker room, im just pointing out the blantanly perverted.

I am 19 and i do it.

Wildcat
01-17-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by ramminghard

I am 19 and i do it.

you walk around naked for over an hour and for no reason?

thats cool man.

PGTze
01-17-2005, 06:43 PM

Im not the one who's in the change room, checking out that there is a naked guy on the scale 4 times. :rolleyes: Brown noser.

waaaaa :cry:

relax bud, learn how to take a joke haha

This thread is getting out of hand, I think we need a reallly good modderator in here to get things under control, someone like LUDLVR :rofl:

GTS Jeff
01-17-2005, 06:49 PM

What a pathetic excuse you are. Devry , when the hell did I say i went to Devry you moron. As for saying I have a higher education , it was refering to you saying I dont have one. Like I said Jeff have an argument if you want to argue.

Perhaps your low education cant comprehend anything I said.

I doubt you even have anything to brag about period. Like I said before, give me a PM if your going to try and argue with me. Or just go tell someone that cares? :thumbsup: haha oh sorry, so u didnt go to devry. whatever, "the career college" is the same shit. :rofl: high education yea!

and why would i pm you? so u can spew more of your chewed up engrish at me?

hussein
01-17-2005, 07:19 PM
Allright. So I experienced the worst episode I have ever encountered in the change room at the Y this afternoon when I went to play squash.

I walk in and there are 3 or 4 guys standing right infront of the lockers and mirror which is just adjacent to the enterance all naked. On top of it, 1 was quite fat, the other 2 or 3 were really short and didn't have huge rolls. But... the bigger guy was throwing his towel on the little ones (not kids, but physically smaller poeple) and they were all messing around and having a good time while naked.

On top of it, when the smaller guys were going to go shower they had the towels around their necks, walking to the shower and have to be making lots of noise, start up a conversation with the guy that is aparently their friend who's locker happens to be right outside the enterance to the shower, and also having a converstation with their friend who happend to be changing in the area beside where the locker I got was.

I just changed and got out to my game as soon as I could so I didn't have to watch these guys messing around naked in the change room. Some poeple take it to the extreme, and I have no idea why they were having fun naked in there.

streetarab
01-17-2005, 08:41 PM
because they dont care, they have obviously seen each other naked and dont care, its not a big deal to them,

same way with the old people, in 70+ years of life, how many people have seen you naked, what do you have to prove, they just dont give a shit

JAYMEZ
01-17-2005, 10:51 PM
haha oh sorry, so u didnt go to devry. whatever, "the career college" is the same shit. :rofl: high education yea!

and why would i pm you? so u can spew more of your chewed up engrish at me?

Ya thats it career college , wow you must go to Chinook College for these come backs , lol ! Go cry some place else bud , no need to be jealous of people better than you :english:

ZorroAMG
01-17-2005, 10:57 PM
Don't be such a Crybaby hussein

Wildcat
01-17-2005, 11:03 PM
wow, the view count for this thread is huge... almost as big as the last time we had a girl introduce herself on beyond :rofl: :rofl:

EDM
01-17-2005, 11:04 PM
This thread is getting lame with all the education bullshit of whoever's education is better. Nobody gives a fuck.

Sure, nakedness is acceptable in the change room but please for gods sake have respect for others around you by not making it the 'naked room' instead of the 'changing room'. I think its indecent that people strut around naked longer than necessary.

xkon
01-17-2005, 11:13 PM
I can understand changing in a changeroom, but at Talisman I see it all the time... one guy shaving naked, another drying his hair... I dont really care because im basically change and go, but when I see parents there with their kids its awkward... when my daughter was smaller id have to take her in there, and make her cover her eyes until we get to a private stall. Not that thats too big of a deal, but I see people there right beside kids not caring that they're exposing something that kids really dont need to see.

GTS Jeff
01-17-2005, 11:33 PM
Ya thats it career college , wow you must go to Chinook College for these come backs , lol ! Go cry some place else bud , no need to be jealous of people better than you :english: see now youre just being contradictory.

1. if u were smart enough to get thru even career college, u might be smart enough to figure out where i go to school. but since u cant, ill tell you. look about 2 inches left to all my posts. it says right there. haha idiot.

2. now that u realize that ure an idiot, u may see the irony in u attempting to call other people stupid.

3. any 8 year old knows not to put spaces in front of punctuation. well, unless theyre idiots like you.

4. you are not better than anyone else. fuck, its one thing to be stupid, but its so much worse to be stupid AND conceited.

JAYMEZ
01-17-2005, 11:43 PM
Wow you are a dumb ass , Sure I looked at the U of A , but then I looked under it at your Imaginary car , so I can make the assumption that you have an imaginary study field , and probably friends with that.

I feel so important when you post about me , I must be a hot topic for you. Ill keep posting just to piss you off. I would take you more seriously if you could complete some of your words and your sentences , but since you type like a frickin 7 year old , ill treat you like one.

Nice try , once again :thumbsup:

But back to the topic...
I think everything has been said that has been needed to say , I guess its to each there own.

Tyler883
01-18-2005, 01:20 AM
The Lethbridge YMCA has a regular membership, and a "health club" membership.

The "health club" members have access to their own locker room that has a sauna and cardio equipment.

When I went in there to check it out, it really gave me the creeps.

The guys were doing the pecker parade all over the place, just like any other changing room.

But there were also nude men sitting on couches while reading.

And, there was even a nude dude on an exercise bike, too.

Anyway, I chose to stay with the regular membership. Two other guys from work had the same creepy feelings when they toured the place.

JordanLotoski
01-18-2005, 01:26 AM
wow this post is still going strong, iam still going back to why is wildcat in the change room with naked old men for 30 min to an hour? u go in you get out, its not a place for a picnic...

Pointers for wildcat

1. bring a water bottle!
2. no more the 3.5 minutes in the change room
3. dont stare at old guys packages
4. and remember your father is old your grandfather is old..we all get old then die, no need to be so bitter about "old" people.

Barking_Spidre
01-18-2005, 02:30 AM
One day you'll be that old guy showing off your package to those young punks.

Charon
01-18-2005, 01:18 PM
I think im going to have allot of fun when im 70+ perhaps forgetful. Bored, my kids dont come to visit. Go to the Y to get some exercise and perhaps stroll around a while and get a guffaw out of the imature. Crazy old man is the best role to play.

I should start now so I can perfect my nude walk.

But seriously, that bothers you and it should stop. Nothing against it by law. How about things I find discusting and dont want to see, so it should be banned and then we can waste resources implementing and enforcing because a few people dont like it.

(Not things I neccessarily believe)
A few examples that may be applied but are not life threatening:
2 men kissing in public
fat women wearing tight clothing
fat people
skinny people
people with guns
welfare
old cars

..... this could go on from any point of view.

fast95pony
01-20-2005, 02:40 PM
I'm glad I found this thread. I was about to start a thread about this young punk who kept staring at me in the gym.....

Damn perv !

:banghead:

calgarygts
01-20-2005, 02:49 PM
It was wildcat!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Carfanman
01-20-2005, 03:46 PM
^HAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha ha ha..... ha........
Not funny

Toma
01-20-2005, 03:57 PM
Bah, I dont mind the naked guys walking around.

Its the naked ones constantly pulling on their dicks, stretching them out so they look bigger while walking around that make me sick... like I care how big your half hard dick is :rolleyes:

If your gonna jerk off, stay home :nut:

At worlds in North Hill, there is this fucking psycho pervert....blonde dude, pigeon toed, glasses, walks like he has a dildo in his ass, even looks like a child rapist, and all he does is pull on his schlong... whether in the change room or not.

Then there was this clown at world south that wore his short shorts while riding the bikes... All he did was hit on chicks, and hang around with his dick hanging out....

Once a girlfriend and I were there and he was doing the bike thing, and she was repulsed, so when one of the gym employees was cloes by, I leaned over, and said it loud enough for all of us to hear "hey buddy... your cock is hanging out again" :dunno:, he got booted and his membership revoked.

I dont mind naked. I fucking hate weirdo perverts.... they gross me out.

Carfanman
01-20-2005, 09:40 PM
^haha lol.
Thats pretty nasty.
I cant believe guys actually do that.