PDA

View Full Version : Fernie Snowboard Park

Lanks
01-16-2005, 11:47 PM
Does anybody know if its open yet? I was there 3 weeks or so ago and there was just a bunch of rails but no table tops yet. Any info would be much appreciated.

mazda_maniac
01-31-2005, 08:48 PM
Theres no snow there It horrid. There's a pinner gay little rail section and the jumps are there but not open due to the conditions.

SOAB
01-31-2005, 09:11 PM
i was at louise this past weekend and the park there is HUGE!! some of the biggest table-tops i've seen (except for big-air contests) but they have many different size jumps built too which is great for all levels of riders.

pyro
01-31-2005, 10:35 PM
ya fernie is basically closed until they get snow

M_Power
01-31-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by SOAB
i was at louise this past weekend and the park there is HUGE!! some of the biggest table-tops i've seen (except for big-air contests) but they have many different size jumps built too which is great for all levels of riders.

:werd:
Louise is so lucky to have Jeff Patterson building there park. Everything he buidls there is so sick..

Kobe
02-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Isn't jeff building all the RCR parks??

Lanks
02-02-2005, 08:07 AM
ya i was staying on the hill in fernie last weekened and it was so bad we ended up driving to Big Mountain in Whitefish. It was awesome there though so it was all good

Euro_Trash
02-02-2005, 08:16 AM
It seems like the seasons are getting worse and worse over time. Big Mountain is pretty sweet, I went there during a big storm and the snowboarding was amazing. Plus Im biased for that hill cuz I met my girlfriend there

M_Power
02-02-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Kobe
Isn't jeff building all the RCR parks??

I dont beleive so.
It would be difficult for him to maintain all the hills from Nakiska to Kimberley.
But maybe he does? :dunno: