PDA

View Full Version : Fat ass in a rice civic

autospeed
01-17-2005, 06:58 PM
So just today when i was on my way home from the university some prick in a shittily done up red civic (97-99 si) pulled up behind me on mcknight just after i turned off of john laurie. He tailgated me the whole way down till the second set of lights at which point the moron pulled out from behind me and tried doing a rice by, hhahaha yea I couldn't belive it either and i couldn't get my camera phone to adjust quick enough to get a shot of this. The right lane he changed into slows down and he falls back like 4 cars after obviously trying to pass me. So I go again and just as i'm going over the bridge that takes you over deerfoot I heard the fartcan off in the distance he pulls into the right lane next to me the one used to MERGE by the traffic leaving deerfoot or coming off of, speeds up, and stuffs the car in front of me. I had enough space to still slow down and not hit him. So i pull into the left lane and calmly just keep going again pulling 4 cars ahead of this moron. Funny how him speeding was getting him nowhere compared me just signaling shoulder checking and changing lanes properly. Now I passed him again and got a good look at him. Man what a fat ass loser, and YES I'm attacking his appearence, anyone who drives like this deserves it. This moron was hugely overweight and gave me a dirty look? like wtf? u just pulled the stupidest shit and ur gonna give me a dirty look. I laughed right at him continued down mcknight hearing his fart can occasionaly when he'd try to rev up and take off only to be slowed down by what the rest of us know as rush hour traffic. When mcknight widened up again after the long sweeping left turn (I was headed east) he pulls into the far right lane cutting off 4 cars in process because the two that slowed for him nearly got rear ended by the ones behind them. i got his plate # and a decent shot with the camera phone (pics i'll upload in a day or so). What a prick. Sick of losers trying to compensate for what they don't have between their legs or in his case (hasn't been able to see between his legs) with half assed cars. (no I'm not saying the civic sucked, I'm saying the broken front fiberglass bumper, ugly ass ebay angel eye specialties, and fartcan muffler were half assed). Sorry for goin so long just needed to vent. And if anyone else sees this guy be sure to point and laugh.:banghead: :banghead: :whipped: :whipped::guns: :guns:

PGTze
01-17-2005, 07:02 PM
TTIWWOP :D

Skylinelover
01-17-2005, 07:09 PM
One long sentence. Haha :rofl:

I love those people. I also like when the fat people finger you and make it look like they are a boxer and could kick your ass.

goldenrocket
01-17-2005, 07:10 PM
:thumbsdow Rice-bys Are Harmful To Society

autospeed
01-17-2005, 07:12 PM
sorry i had periods just no capitals typing really fast. yea just needed to vent and let everyone know in case they see a civic with the projectors and broken front bumper to be weary of his driving. ideally get him off the road but untill then, let him kill himself and not you by knowing the kind of stuff he pulls.

statick
01-18-2005, 09:48 AM
i kno wut ur saying, ppl cna be real idiots sometimes.

btw - civics with projectors and aftermarket front bumpers are'nt the rarest thing anymore...let see thsoe pics.

autospeed
01-18-2005, 12:54 PM
didn't get a pic of the front end of his car just the rear , cause i was trying to get the plate #. i'll see how the pics turn out and post em within a few days. but his front bumper had a huge piece missing, large section from the middle, so i'm sure that would be a telltale sign of him.

hockeybronx
01-23-2005, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by autospeed
at which point the moron pulled out from behind me and tried doing a rice by

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Never heard of a "rice-by" before, but I thought it was damn funny... thanks for the laugh man!

youngbex
01-30-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Skylinelover
One long sentence. Haha :rofl:

I love those people. I also like when the fat people finger you and make it look like they are a boxer and could kick your ass.
yea i was gasping for air when i finished reading:rofl: and whats with people in calgary going so fast in rush hour trafiic?

hollywood_35
02-09-2005, 07:10 PM
I thought there was a sticker on those cars that says if overweight people drive them, they might not be able to reach speeds required for highway driving. :confused:

Carfanman
02-12-2005, 08:01 PM
^ haha wtf?
Wow what a fuking moron, give him this bumper sticker.

http://www.effects-of-obesity.com/assets/images/imgPageTitleHome.gif