PDA

View Full Version : Suge Knight interview about vibe awards

gggunit
01-19-2005, 10:01 AM
Suge Knight sat down to once again to clear up any rumors linking him with the Vibe Awards incident, as many are claiming the Death Row Records CEO was the cause of of the attack on Dr.Dre.

http://www.deathrowrecords.net/sugelatelate-high.wmv

Suge = :angel:

gggunit
01-19-2005, 10:03 AM
What the guy who stabbed Dre Said

The man who touched off a wild brawl at the Vibe Music Awards last year told cops that rap icon Marion "Suge" Knight paid him to sucker-punch Dr. Dre in a bid to embarrass the famous producer, sources told The Post yesterday.

read more here.

http://www.bayridaz.com/wca/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1824

finboy
01-19-2005, 10:24 AM
w/o even hearing the interview, i can determine that whatever suge says is BS, because EVERY other interview he's had has been full of lies. i remember an interview with XXL a few years ago where he was mentioning something about saving 2pacs life when they were swimming togeather in the ocean :rofl:

EK 2.0
01-19-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by finboy
w/o even hearing the interview, i can determine that whatever suge says is BS, because EVERY other interview he's had has been full of lies. i remember an interview with XXL a few years ago where he was mentioning something about saving 2pacs life when they were swimming togeather in the ocean :rofl:

y0 homie, dun be talking shit bout Suge y0...he will dun fuck y0 ass up fo sheezie...:D

D'z Nutz
01-19-2005, 09:04 PM
Hahaha! He's so full of shit, but he always pulls it off like he's so sincere :rofl:

I remember when he was released from prison a few years back on the Deathrow website, he had video clips of an interview claiming that Dr.Dre told Suge he wanted to be white. Suge's reply "I don't know if you can be white, but maybe you can go marry some white woman and have some white kids or something" like he was trying to be all helpful and shit! Hahaha!

And the opening page of the webpage had a big picture of Dre sitting next to the police talking to them and Deathrow was calling him a snitch. But the funny thing was the picture was obviously photoshopped, cause the lighting reflecting from his forehead was off, and one of his sleeves was a long sleeve even though he was wearing a short sleeved t-shirt.