PDA

View Full Version : Felt in love with Nissan Quest

Tom_IN
01-19-2005, 10:24 AM
Hello everyone!
My name is Tom and i'm living in Germany. Therefore please excuse my English. I've seen the Nissan Quest at the homepage of Nissan CA and since that day I know I want to buy this VAN. Here in Germany it's hard to find any dealer to import this car. Is there anyone of you who has got an idea how I can get this Quest bougth and shipped to Germany?
Thanks for help
Tom

86max
01-19-2005, 10:30 AM
You should probably find out if you're allowed to import a brand new vehicle from here to Germany first. There may be rules and regulations preventing such a thing.

I've never heard anyone say they've fell in love with a minivan before :)

Tom_IN
01-19-2005, 10:38 AM
Hi,
I know it's possible to import a car to Germany. But all dealers I had spoken to were concentrated on the European market and not interested in the hussle with US/Cdn cars. Only one dealer made me an offer, but I would like to compare it with others.

Falling in love with the Quest: there are lots of VAns in Europe. All quite ok. But the first Van that got me enthusiastic was the Quest. So I know this would be the right car for me!

Tom

86max
01-19-2005, 11:00 AM
Best bet is probably to email Nissan Canada or USA, and ask them. I doubt anyone on this forum has done this before so you probably won't get too much help.

Good Luck.

/////AMG
01-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Hi Tom_IN and Welcoem to Beyond.

If you can't get a dealer to ship to Germany why don't you try contacting Nissan in the UK and ask them if they are willing to help out.

I'd try to find the closest dealer which will be willing to ship the van to their dealership for your van. If not, you'll have to look at a private shipping company or something, I have no idea. But I hope my first idea works.