PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: BC Vaporizer Deluxe

liquidchill
01-19-2005, 12:27 PM
http://shop.grasscity.com/images/item_detail/misp224_400.jpg

http://www.bcvaporizer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PSF&Product_Code=BCV003&Category_Code=bcv

As you can see these retail for $80+ in stores.

When you burn herbs in a cigarette or pipe there are a lot of unwanted side effects from the high heat. The most distressing of these is the destruction and loss of active ingredients.

Burning anything will produce all sorts of weird science and chemical by-products that you don't want in your lungs.

What the Vaporizer does is different from any smoking device. Your herb is gently heated to the point where active ingredients are vaporized and released but never reaches combustion temperature.

You avoid inhaling carbon monoxide, tar, and a lot of the bad chemistry.

If you are concerned about the dangers of inhaling any sort of smoke.......The BC Vaporizer is Your Healthy Alternative!

Your lungs will thank you. Not intended for uh, illegal use, you know, right. ;)

Brand new, sealed in box. Asking $60 FIRM. Shipping to Calgary is $5.

PM me with any questions and inquiries.

QuasarCav
01-19-2005, 12:38 PM
What a load of BS.

Can I sue them after I get lung cancer from inhaling tar?

Good unit though, I've had the pleasure of "test driving" one.

liquidchill
01-19-2005, 12:42 PM
Well the truth is it's way way way safer than using a bong or a pipe. You don't inhale any smoke with this, just vapor. There's hardly any smell involved and your lungs don't feel like shit after your done. You also need to use a lot less "herb" then with a bong or pipe to get the job done.

thinmyster
01-19-2005, 01:39 PM
:werd: no smoke no smell wow im impressed :clap:

liquidchill
01-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Uh this vaporizer has nothing to with the use of illegal drugs nor is it intended to. Do you think the police records everyone that goes into a headshop and pulls them over? There's nothing illegal about this.

RXsevenmonk
01-19-2005, 04:47 PM
bahahahaha why would the police even care "herb" is practically legal.... so where abouts will this be shipped from?

rip
01-19-2005, 05:03 PM
My bad i posted in the wrong thread, i meant to post in one of Mad$ellas gay threads.

liquidchill
01-19-2005, 05:09 PM
shipped from edmonton

Mr. Burns
01-19-2005, 09:49 PM
I have a volcano vape. havent smoked through anything else since i got it. worth every penny.

MM99lude
01-19-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by mrburnsvw
I have a volcano vape. havent smoked through anything else since i got it. worth every penny.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy crap man, dont those run in the $700 range:dunno:

but i did hear they are the greatest way to smoke

Mr. Burns
01-19-2005, 10:31 PM
$750 at bongs 'n such in the NE. One of the cheapest places to buy them in North America. I choked at the thought of paying that much..... until I tried it. I have had it for a month now with no regrets. I smoke just as often, but use 50% less weed. And my lungs are thanking me as there is NO smoke involved, when you are done the chronic looks the same as it did when you first busted it up.

(Sorry for the thread jack)

liquidchill
01-20-2005, 10:54 AM
yeah you can't compare the bc vaporizer to the volcano but it's around $700 less.

The bc vaporizer uses no smoke, 50% less herb, and the herb looks exactly the same afterwards aswell. All this for $60 rather than $750.

Barking_Spidre
01-20-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by mrburnsvw
$750 at bongs 'n such in the NE. One of the cheapest places to buy them in North America. I choked at the thought of paying that much..... until I tried it. I have had it for a month now with no regrets. I smoke just as often, but use 50% less weed. And my lungs are thanking me as there is NO smoke involved, when you are done the chronic looks the same as it did when you first busted it up.

(Sorry for the thread jack)

Haha, then you can re-sell it! Even though there would be no "drug" left in it. That thing will pay for itself in no time!

Mr. Burns
01-20-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by liquidchill
yeah you can't compare the bc vaporizer to the volcano but it's around $700 less.

The bc vaporizer uses no smoke, 50% less herb, and the herb looks exactly the same afterwards aswell. All this for $60 rather than $750.

I agree... a $750 smoking utensil is not for everybody... I would encourage anybody to start out with a BC vape and move up from there... I would also encourage people to learn how to use the BC vape properly as they can be somewhat tricky at first. Lots of people just assume that they don't work when in fact they are just not using it properly.

liquidchill
01-21-2005, 10:59 PM
bump

jumpin97
08-04-2006, 12:55 AM
if its still for sale email [email protected] with your # or something

3G
08-04-2006, 01:04 AM
^ dnt get ur hopes high its been a year and a halfish