PDA

View Full Version : Anybody interested in a 94 spoiler?

Redlyne_mr2
01-20-2005, 09:44 PM
Hey guys, theres a guy in Vancouver selling a 94 spoiler and trunk. I already have the spoiler but I need the trunk so IM wondering if anyone wants to buy the spoiler and Ill buy the trunk as he doesnt want to split the 2 items up. He wants $500 for the pair so let me know and we can work something out. thanks
Ryan

Mikey_008
01-20-2005, 09:51 PM
for what car???

Weapon_R
01-20-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Mikey_008
for what car???

I'm going to go out on a limb and say its for an mr2

dj_Twin_turbo
01-20-2005, 10:25 PM
unless your car is wingless, youre going to have to fill a bunch of holes in the body anyway, so why not just drill new holes in your trunk lid ?

even if it is wingless, this would save you money, plus you wouldn't have to repaint the lid, just paint your spoiler.

500 dollars seems like a lot to pay for that ! I know its not considering the new price of things, but still.

thinmyster
01-20-2005, 11:04 PM
yah why are you wanting a new trunk?? if it comes with the bottom spoiler and side pieces thats a steal cause those this are f!@#$ expensive from toyota lucky i found mine at the wreckers. TOyota quoted me about a grand for those 3 pieces

Redlyne_mr2
01-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by dj_Twin_turbo
unless your car is wingless, youre going to have to fill a bunch of holes in the body anyway, so why not just drill new holes in your trunk lid ?

even if it is wingless, this would save you money, plus you wouldn't have to repaint the lid, just paint your spoiler.

500 dollars seems like a lot to pay for that ! I know its not considering the new price of things, but still.
I hate the fact that my car will have filled holes in it. I want to fill as little wholes as possible. If youre going to do the job then do it right and to me that means buying the right trunk lid. The 94 wing is the one piece unit. IMO the nicest mr2 spoiler out there.

stealth
01-21-2005, 08:58 AM
Redlyne i inquired about that lid also, but he wnats someone to buy the spoiler. Good luck hope u find someone and ill keep an eye out.