PDA

View Full Version : Command Start CS 3000 Plus

Gio
01-21-2005, 01:46 PM
I just had my vehicle serviced and the battery was unplugged. Now I need to reprogram the Auto-start / Alarm on the Command Start CS 3000 Plus. I have the owners manual but it doesn't have the information I need. Does anyone have a more detailed manual for the CS 3000, and if they can e-mail it to me. The Information I specifically need, is how to turn the chirp (horn) on so that I get a chirping sound whenever I turn on/off the command start or the alarm.

Thanks

braylog
01-23-2005, 09:47 AM
I also need the programming instructions as we just purchased a vehicle with the cs3000 plus and it isn't programmed.

Thanks for the help!

offroaderdodge
01-24-2005, 06:25 PM
command start doesent lose its memory ,even when disconnected for two years,check pinswitch under hood,and on/off switch under dash,also it may have blown fuse when attempting to start with a weak battery(common)

Gio
01-24-2005, 09:12 PM
Thanks offroaderdodge. I happened to figure things out over the weekend but just trying different combinations of the switches, After I found where the installers put the switches.

Does anyone have the write-up of what the switches do. The car starter has a 3 way switch, "Normal", "off" and "Low Temp". The Low Temp is easy, but the off and Normal seems to have no difference between them.

The second switch is just an On/Off switch. Which looks to turn On/Off passive and Active alarm.

Strugari
01-24-2005, 10:28 PM
The "Low Temp" should start the vehicle when initially switched on. This confirms the LT is working.
Off is "Off" :nut:
"Normal" should start and shut off with the remote transmitter.

The other switch is a "valet" switch to disable the alarm.

When the valet switch is in the "valet" position the arm LED will flash 3/4 second on, and 1/4 second off when the ignition is off. In this mode the system cannot be armed, but the doors will still lock and unlock with the transmitter.:thumbsup: