PDA

View Full Version : Prof to study why girls flashed hockey fans

kenny
01-21-2005, 10:57 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0120topless-study20-ON.html

:rofl:

Z_Fan
01-21-2005, 11:52 PM
Yeah I got a kick out of that...when I saw it on TV the other day.

Well, let's see.

1. Shameless attention whores?
2. Alcohol & Drugs?
3. Exhibitionists
4. Peer Pressure
5. Because it's the right thing to do when someone yells "Show us your tits!"

Those are the top 5 reasons...

Christ, she's probably getting a government grant to perform the study.

Too funny...

streetarab
01-22-2005, 09:36 AM
if they make it legal for women to walk around with no shirt on, there is absolutly no way im stayin in the u.s.

method
01-22-2005, 12:47 PM
how do these people convince themselves that this is legitimate research? yeah I'm a univeristy prof studying female behaviour regarding nudity!

what does she do the rest of the time? take notes during girls gone wild videos?

they do it because they want attention.. case closed.

finboy
01-22-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by method
how do these people convince themselves that this is legitimate research? yeah I'm a univeristy prof studying female behaviour regarding nudity!

what does she do the rest of the time? take notes during girls gone wild videos?

:werd: :werd: :werd:

civicrider
01-22-2005, 01:06 PM

well they got my attention:thumbsup:

davidI
01-22-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by streetarab
if they make it legal for women to walk around with no shirt on, there is absolutly no way im stayin in the u.s.

I'm pretty sure 5-8 years ago there was a decision in Ontario saying that women are able to walk around without a shirt on because it would be discriminatory to allow males to do it and not females. Pack your bags ;)

shakalaka
01-22-2005, 02:13 PM
hahaha
Thats some funny article. Its wierd they actually did a study on this. lol

EDM
01-23-2005, 01:24 PM
I wholeheartedly support females to take off their shirts in public as an equality issue with men. :thumbsup:

ehos
01-23-2005, 02:46 PM
1) Lack of self esteem
2) Sexual validation is the only validation they get
3) Brains the size of peas
4) Easily manipulated

Barking_Spidre
01-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by EDM
I wholeheartedly support females to take off their shirts in public as an equality issue with men. :thumbsup:

Until you get those fat and/or ugly chicks, who wear the skankiest clothes possible because they think they're sexy. Then picture them topless. :thumbsdow :barf:

finboy
01-23-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by EDM

mountroyal would be awsome then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

shakalaka
01-23-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by finboy

mountroyal would be awsome then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I second that. UofC would be even better.

dj_honda
01-23-2005, 08:10 PM

oh you didnt know?
these studies are why the university of calgary is ranked so highly.

three.eighteen.
01-23-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka

I second that. UofC would be even better.

for hot chicks walking around topless...U of C could not even try to compete

finboy
01-23-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

for hot chicks walking around topless...U of C could not even try to compete

:werd:

abyss
01-25-2005, 10:32 AM
Maybe they're just trying to win a Nobel prize for their reaserch, like the woman who just won for proving the 5 second rule is accurate. :dunno:

If that woman can win the Nobel prize, ANYONE can. I'd love it if they came up with some universal reason skanky girls flash people and then won for it. :clap:

Thaco
01-25-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by davidI

I'm pretty sure 5-8 years ago there was a decision in Ontario saying that women are able to walk around without a shirt on because it would be discriminatory to allow males to do it and not females. Pack your bags ;)
just because its legal doesn't mean people will do it, it is legal in alberta.

abyss
01-25-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Thaco

just because its legal doesn't mean people will do it, it is legal in alberta.

I was pretty sure it was indecent exposure in Alberta, do you have proof it's legal? I'd definately learn something new today if it was....

Xtrema
01-25-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by davidI

But I beleive it got appealled due to safety issues?

Singel
01-25-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

But I beleive it got appealled due to safety issues?

Car crashes like on Seinfeld?

MerfBall
01-25-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by abyss
Maybe they're just trying to win a Nobel prize for their reaserch, like the woman who just won for proving the 5 second rule is accurate. :dunno:

I like people who pull shit out of their ass :dunno:, who was this woman and which category did she win physics, chemistry, economics, literature, medicine or peace?...

Z_Fan
01-25-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by MerfBall

I like people who pull shit out of their ass :dunno:, who was this woman and which category did she win physics, chemistry, economics, literature, medicine or peace?...

Well, the fact is that this 'girl' did win a prize. Its called the "Ig Nobel" prize, and these are 'spoofs' of the actual Nobel prizes. So while the information that poster provided wasn't accurate, it was based on some facts...

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20041001-043944-4300r.htm

(Above is an example)

You could do a search for "Ig Nobel" and you'd get better information...

But basically the "5-second rule" research is a complete joke. Thus it falls in line with other stupid research done and awarded Ig Nobel prizes...

90Tegra
01-25-2005, 04:35 PM
speaking of hockey i heard the leafs are goin to trade mogilny and colaicovo and cash to calgary for igilna :dunno:

bspot
01-25-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by 90Tegra
speaking of hockey i heard the leafs are goin to trade mogilny and colaicovo and cash to calgary for igilna :dunno:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Which one of your friends is playing you for a fool?

Common, think about that one for a minute.

Z_Fan
01-25-2005, 05:02 PM
I think the point was that this entire thread is in the WRONG place. But hey, it's not our fault...

nhlfan
02-06-2005, 02:12 AM
pics or bs on this whole thread :poosie:

finboy
02-07-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by nhlfan
pics or bs on this whole thread :poosie:

http://www.flamesgirls.com