PDA

View Full Version : Motherf*#$@#$

Si_FlyGuy
12-16-2002, 08:48 PM
I just got my car three days ago, and last night some punks ran a shopping cart straight at the passenger door. A couple of scuffs and smalls dents...but that drives me nuts. Too bad I didn't see them....it would've been curb stomping time.

max_boost
12-16-2002, 08:50 PM
Dam....so sorry to hear....

RX-7_TWINTURBO
12-16-2002, 08:52 PM
Yeah dude that sucks

Ben
12-16-2002, 09:22 PM
Shopping cart huh? I love shopping carts...and They will learn to love them too when I drive it up thier ASS!

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!

GP_DrIvEr
12-16-2002, 09:29 PM
damn that would suck, i would love to see someone doing that to my car, ive always wanted to curb stomp someone lol

T5_X
12-16-2002, 10:33 PM
That's why I keep 2 tire irons handy behind my seat, fukin bastards!

RiceCake
12-16-2002, 11:03 PM
Fack... that's like me when I parked at the LRT station and some punks keyed my truck... GRR!

mrmattyk
12-16-2002, 11:19 PM
Why do people have to do that? It's so stupid!
I mean what I've done in the past wasn't exactly saintly, but I stay the hell away from people's property over 10 dollars!

davidI
12-16-2002, 11:23 PM
If anyone ever see's anyone touching another mans car beat the shit out of them! seriously...even if you don't know who's car it is. Just beat the bloody shit out of them.

Scott
12-17-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by davidI
If anyone ever see's anyone touching another mans car beat the shit out of them! seriously...even if you don't know who's car it is. Just beat the bloody shit out of them.

I agree:werd: Lets start the Beyond.ca outlaw group. We'll have car vandalisms down in no time.

ecstasy_civic
12-17-2002, 02:19 AM
im definatley in for that. i have alot of work agressions i wouldnt mind getting out on some dickless thugs.:rofl:

Si_FlyGuy
12-17-2002, 02:43 PM
I was going to buy that retractable baton that policemen use before I came down from Edmonton. ONly $70 or something, and it'll break a lot of bones:D

dj_honda
12-17-2002, 10:22 PM
70$? i think they are 60$ at spy store or whatever, haha i have been offered some for 20-30$...those are sweet

Ferio_vti
12-18-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Scott

I agree:werd: Lets start the Beyond.ca outlaw group. We'll have car vandalisms down in no time.

"...vandalism is down 75%, while sack beatings are up a shocking 900%"
:rofl:

bksze
12-18-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
I was going to buy that retractable baton that policemen use before I came down from Edmonton. ONly $70 or something, and it'll break a lot of bones:D

haha good for one use only, will bend upon any serious contact rendering the retractable baton not so retractable, save your money and grab a tire iron haha

GTS Jeff
12-18-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by bksze

haha good for one use only, will bend upon any serious contact rendering the retractable baton not so retractable, save your money and grab a tire iron haha i prefer curtain rods or even just a brick in a sock

Ben
12-18-2002, 01:16 PM
Hahahaha, sounds like a plan! "We'll make attacks so horrific, that stealing in calgary would become unimaginable"

bksze
12-18-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
i prefer curtain rods or even just a brick in a sock

haha, i can just picture using a brick in a sock, that shit would rip the sock so fast . . . some guy slinging it at someone and having the brick shoot right out of the sock hahaahhaha

Scott
12-18-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

"...vandalism is down 75%, while sack beatings are up a shocking 900%"
:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :werd:

SilverRex
12-19-2002, 10:11 PM
ouch I hear you man, just a few weeks ago someone threw pop on my front hood.. I was so **** off, kuz I had just washed my car that morning. ppl have no respect what so ever, all they do is envy and want to make you feel bad just so they can entertain themselves.. seriously when are they going to come out with a interal camera that takes screen shots 360 every few sec and full video capturing when someone triggers ur alarm, then comes wireless direct feed to your house server and download all pic instantly.. if they hadnt develop that stuff I want to make one =]

SilverRex
12-19-2002, 10:13 PM
by the way, wouldnt it be kewl to go 'ppl hunting' part time around parking lots and set up traps to katch bastards like that? or better yet turn a profit and start a service where ppl can call you and you go watch the car for them while they shop for a small fee.. =]

SilverRex
12-19-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Benny
Shopping cart huh? I love shopping carts...and They will learn to love them too when I drive it up thier ASS!

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!

yo, do you guys remember way back that jetta commercial? the guy park his car on the side , left it there for a few sec, then some cart was heading towards it.. out of no way the owner of the car runs back and dives to save it from hitting his car? lol that waz one funny commercial.. :thumbsup:

SmelltheRubber
12-19-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by bksze

haha, i can just picture using a brick in a sock, that shit would rip the sock so fast . . . some guy slinging it at someone and having the brick shoot right out of the sock hahaahhaha

haha, in ghetto's innocent bystanders get killed from stray bullets. In calgary, innocent bystanders get FUCKED UP by stray bricks. :rofl:

Scott
12-20-2002, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by SilverRex

out of no way the owner of the car runs back and dives to save it from hitting his car? lol that waz one funny commercial.. :thumbsup:

I think that is still one of my favorite commercials evar!:werd:

theken
12-20-2002, 02:20 PM
that commercial is the best commercial ever, that is one i don't mind watching