PDA

View Full Version : Hit and Run Parkers

5hift
01-23-2005, 03:52 PM
So I went to my car in the parking lot yesteday at Chinnok Mall to see a nice surprise someone left for me. Someone had hit my car on the front bumper while parking and decided just to leave. There doesnt seem to be any damage to the bumper, just some scrapes and what looks like their black paint on top of my silver paint. The size of the area scraped is pretty small too, its about a inch wide and 3 inches long.

What I'm wondering is what im looking at to get this back to normal, or somewhat close. Im not even sure where I would go to get this looked at. Would this involve some detail work or most likely a repaint of the bumper, because it doesnt look like there is any damage just some paint transfer and a scrape.

pyro
01-23-2005, 05:29 PM
well the black paint should be able to just rub out and the scratches depending on how big they are u could just get some of that dupli color paint and touch it up, one of my friends got it worse she went to the grocery store to get some milk and when she came out the whole pasenger side was dented in and she didnt notice until the next day