PDA

View Full Version : potential soundsaround customers

bksze
12-16-2002, 11:12 PM
hey guys,

my girlfriend bought me a tv for christmas but i jsut bought myself a bigger one and now she has $535 credit note at Soundsaround because they don't do refunds . . . was wondering if any of you guys who were going to purchase something at soundsaround anyways could buy the credit off her and maybe i could get you a lower price as i have a friend who works there also . . . in the name of the christmas spirit haha . . . thanks

ben

max_boost
12-17-2002, 02:05 AM
Man....fuck soundsaround! haha
Those queers can go to hell.....what kind of return policy is that? And also.....supposedly that store credit must be made towards something in that department only........so if you credit something in home theater, you can't buy something in car audio....wtf.....or else they will have to take back the sales guys commission and it'll screw everything up......whatever lol

Scott
12-17-2002, 02:23 AM
I agree with Max boost. She paid cash, she should get cash back. Dont take no for an answer man. Talk to a manager and tell him you arent leaving his side until he refunds YO' MONAY!!:guns:

Ekliptix
12-17-2002, 08:25 AM
They suck balls.

kaput
12-17-2002, 10:42 AM

bksze
12-17-2002, 12:23 PM
haha according to the general consensus of this forum, looks like i'm shit out of luck then . . .

well i guess it was worth the shot . . .

CLiVE
12-17-2002, 12:24 PM
I won't shop at soundsaround any more either. I had a problem there a while back. I think I posted all of the problems I had there with my stereo a while back...

Impreza
12-17-2002, 12:37 PM
fuck soundsaround sucks major cock, i was there a while ago looking at amp and stuff and the salesman was so pushy that i basically just ignored him and left the store. they need to learn to give me some space....

silverEL
12-17-2002, 12:55 PM
they installed my stereo a while ago, and they wired my sub to 1ohm and that fried my amp, and they will take no responsability for it. so fuck them.

Si_FlyGuy
12-17-2002, 04:19 PM
Well, if it's within 10 days, I believe Alberta Law states that they have to present you with a full refund as long as it's in the original condition. You might have to do some research, but I'm quite certain there's something like that...or ask any Law student. It's in one of the first courses that they teach.

Scott
12-17-2002, 04:21 PM
Fuck Law. Take a shotgun :D

sexualbanana
12-17-2002, 05:32 PM
i've had absolutely no problems with soundsaround. they've been really cool to me so i'm gonna keep doing what i'm doing

kaput
12-17-2002, 05:52 PM

James
12-17-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Scott
I agree with Max boost. She paid cash, she should get cash back. Dont take no for an answer man. Talk to a manager and tell him you arent leaving his side until he refunds YO' MONAY!!:guns:

:werd: ..thats bullshit man..is the TV still in the box and everything?

redec
12-17-2002, 06:43 PM
I got my stereo installed there (the one on 32nd Ave)....I won't go into too much detail flaming the fuck out of them, but holy fuck do they ever suck.....never again will I step foot in there....

00Civic
12-17-2002, 07:48 PM
You know what I work at soundsaround and personally I think the company is bullshit. But I am still just trying to make a living. And in alberta which is the own province in canada which allows this. When you sign for the product you own the product unless it is stated on the reciept that you car return it or exchange it.

FiveFreshFish
12-17-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by 00Civic
You know what I work at soundsaround and personally I think the company is bullshit. But I am still just trying to make a living. And in alberta which is the own province in canada which allows this. When you sign for the product you own the product unless it is stated on the reciept that you car return it or exchange it.

Are you guys on 100% commission or something? I can't even walk in and browse for 30 seconds before someone's in my face.

SpoonEK9@STRD
12-17-2002, 09:23 PM
yeah no doubt, guys are bastards there...

they told me that they had the product in stock... when i paid they said it would take a week to get....4WEEKS LATER! they get it... i asked for my money back the first day they said the didnt have it... fuck I HATE THAT GAY COMPANY

Ben
12-17-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
i've had absolutely no problems with soundsaround. they've been really cool to me so i'm gonna keep doing what i'm doing
Same here, I have nothing bad to report.

That.Guy.S30
12-18-2002, 08:49 PM
soundsaround installers suck dick!! haha i got my deck for a decent price cuz my buddy works there.. but the installers dont know how to install worth shit.. i basically had to uninstall what i paid them to do and redo all of it myself.. if i knew i wouldve saved my sself some time and installed it myself..

mwmhong
12-19-2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by redec
I got my stereo installed there (the one on 32nd Ave)....I won't go into too much detail flaming the fuck out of them, but holy fuck do they ever suck.....never again will I step foot in there....

Same here. The installer guy busted my trunk release and didn't even fix it. It was some tall dorky-looking white dude with glasses.
Also they didn't screw in the sub propery, the screws where very angled (not straight vertical) so when I had to unscrew them, the heads shredded up the rim of the sub.

Originally posted by SpoonEK9
yeah no doubt, guys are bastards there...

they told me that they had the product in stock... when i paid they said it would take a week to get....4WEEKS LATER! they get it... i asked for my money back the first day they said the didnt have it... fuck I HATE THAT GAY COMPANY

I hear so many stories about that. Person wants this TV they write of the invoice, then make the customer wait a few weeks for it, guy comes in, says they have it, then they say they have one but it's missing a 'part' (????). Come back a few weeks later, TV still not in, they offer ANOTHER television instead.
Salesperson wants the commission BAD I guess, if you go out the door, I believe it's 80%(??) chance you will not come back, so they get you when they can.
:devil:

95acc
12-19-2002, 09:43 AM
You can say what you will about the sales side of the company but as of right now tey have some of the best installers in the city, they also have alot of green installers that are still learning.If you want to get something installed there just ask to have it done by the install manager and you will be fine..... or you can come see me and i will do it cheaper hahaha!

cipher
01-14-2003, 05:41 PM
how much would you sell me the credit note? i might be able to find something

bksze
01-14-2003, 05:43 PM
haha holy what's up with old threads comin back up . . . anwyays, sorry dude, i already bought something with it . . .

Si_FlyGuy
01-14-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by kaput

It's possible that when you sign that big yellow sheet that they always give you when you buy something, that you're agreeing to the "terms and conditions" on the backside of the page.

I've never actually read it, but I would imagine that one of those conditions states that you accept their return policy and agree not to expect them to take it back?

I don't think that it's one of those laws that you can waive hehe. It's a consumer protection law...Besides...you can always get them on fraudulent misrepresentation or claim undue stress at the time of signing causing you to skip the fine print haha. If you argue enough, they have to give in hehe.

tctdmx
01-14-2003, 11:27 PM
man, if you guy was to purchase through a&b sound , then this wouldnt be an issue guys.

at least they have a 30 days return/exchange policy, price protection too, ciuple occations i get cash back no problems. :P :P

well, this chinese guy downtown is really cool, ( cant remember his name though , lol) he gives awsome discounts, i think he is the car audio or somwthing,

anyways fuck soundsaround, greedy bastard and their gay fucking 7 days exchange only policy ( and in-store credit BS !)

A&B all the way !!

SI-vic
01-14-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by tctdmx
man, if you guy was to purchase through a&b sound , then this wouldnt be an issue guys.

at least they have a 30 days return/exchange policy, price protection too, ciuple occations i get cash back no problems. :P :P

well, this chinese guy downtown is really cool, ( cant remember his name though , lol) he gives awsome discounts, i think he is the car audio or somwthing,

anyways fuck soundsaround, greedy bastard and their gay fucking 7 days exchange only policy ( and in-store credit BS !)

A&B all the way !!

Visions has that too, all of it.
same with Future Shop....
Only soundsaround doesnt.

Daddymax
01-15-2003, 04:15 AM
ha ha soundsaroudn sucks cock! I worked there 2 years.

Daddymax
01-15-2003, 04:21 AM
ha ha soundsaroudn sucks cock! I worked there 2 years. Teh company is a bunch of bullshit for sure. The upper management (the one not in the stores) is the problem. I think they are all gay and have sex with each other too much to concetrate on the company. And they look down on the employees because they aren't gay homo fags.

95acc and I worked there together, trust me there are some good installers! Some relaly bad ones too.

I guess on teh other hand I was a coksucker salesman that was too pushy. Oh well I made a lot of money.!!!

suckers! just jokes.