PDA

View Full Version : fs. 2 cheap cars.

jesse
01-25-2005, 02:09 PM
i have my 88 sunbird for sale. still runs but needs new distributor. some rust. 291 000 km. its blue extirior and interior. 5 speed 2.0L engine. ill get pics up when i can.

taking all offers

i also have a 77 amc hornet. its in pretty good shape. minimal rust. inline 6 engine. its an auto. its a carborater not fuel injected.
only 100 000km on the car. the interior is not all back together right now but im selling as is. the only thing thats not back together in the interior is the lower pannel under the dash. the car startes and runs.

willing to part for almost any offer

any more questions just post reply

pyro
01-25-2005, 02:24 PM
might wanna post a price or thread will be deleted but would u give me a deal if i bought both, need something for the demo:D

jesse
01-27-2005, 01:49 PM
i will give u a deal if u buy both. i might have a buyer for the 77 hornet. but if u can beat his price and also buy the sunbird u can have s both. the sunbird also has a possible buyer.

i was offered 250 for the hornet and i was offered 1000 but hes not to sure about it yet. he needs a car for the rigs and this one is in decent shape its only minor rust and the distibutor. ill know buy feb 3 if he wants it.

civiclvr
01-27-2005, 01:53 PM
how much u looking for the sunbird?