PDA

View Full Version : spotted: skyline

Pages : [1] 2

asp integra
01-25-2005, 05:34 PM
i saw a white skiyline, late 80s early 90s model, looked pretty crazy, cause i have never seen one in calgary he was driving west on glenmore just west of mount royal around 12:45 it was pretty crazy i had to take a second look, such a nice car!

Kobe
01-25-2005, 05:52 PM
89 - and i'v seen the car by visions in westhills a couple times
Looks nice...

calgarys13
01-25-2005, 11:10 PM
yah i met the guy at one of the beyond meets, hes a great guy and has a really nice car...theres nothing better than white r32:drool:

futurecivic
01-25-2005, 11:14 PM
is his plate tagurit if so he lives in my building nice car

calgarys13
01-25-2005, 11:15 PM
yes it is

jaylo
01-25-2005, 11:41 PM
that's my buddy's skyline, it's an '89

izzoblitzo
01-25-2005, 11:51 PM
I think that guy sold me a tv on boxing day.:D

James350z
03-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by jaylo
that's my buddy's skyline, it's an '89

I saw the car driving about maybe 1-2 weeks back with this really, really cute girl driving... I'm guessing his gf?

calgarys13
03-04-2005, 06:18 PM
steering wheel on the other side...prolly had his gf or something in the car

Go4Long
03-04-2005, 07:46 PM
lol...I find it funny when people forget about the rhd and talk about the "driver". even funnier when it's a cop and they ask your passenger for their liscense and registration:rofl:

James350z
03-05-2005, 02:53 PM
yeah, i was born yesterday. I don't know anything about Skylines or RHD. :nut:

lol

She was DRIVING the car. She was alone. lol

(and she was still really cute)

Chim
03-05-2005, 03:33 PM
I think you guys just described the dream girl of everybody on this forum :love:

jaylo
03-05-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by James350z

I saw the car driving about maybe 1-2 weeks back with this really, really cute girl driving... I'm guessing his gf?

short hair? long hair? His roomate has a long hair and she's cute.

TypeS
03-06-2005, 01:34 AM
how many people would let their room-mates take their skylines out for a rip....you know cuz everyone is nice and comfortable with RHD and all:rolleyes:

I saw the car and met this guy....GREAT car, too bad he paid more than what a GT-R would have costed him through IC;)

Moonracer
03-06-2005, 02:34 AM
Would this be the one

Moonracer
03-06-2005, 02:35 AM

Impreza
03-06-2005, 03:01 AM
I see that one all the time in Kensington

BokCh0y
03-06-2005, 11:58 AM
i've a white one in westhills.

calgarys13
03-06-2005, 01:18 PM
someone give that guy aerobody:barf:

jaylo
03-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by calgarys13
someone give that guy aerobody:barf:

he would but he is going to get a gt-r one

JDMImports
03-08-2005, 07:16 PM
iv seen that car a few times here in the SE

Kamen
03-08-2005, 07:34 PM
I still don't see what all the hype is with R32s....maybe cuz you don't see one so often? :dunno:

jaylo
03-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Kamen
I still don't see what all the hype is with R32s....maybe cuz you don't see one so often? :dunno:

Maybe if you have driven one you will know why

mx73someday
03-08-2005, 11:19 PM

I'll second that.

A790
03-09-2005, 01:23 PM

It's true! The car goes, and handles, like stink!

3g4me
03-09-2005, 03:30 PM
Still ugly as shit though IMO

Godfuader
03-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Impreza
I see that one all the time in Kensington

:werd: looked better in person. looks good for the rarity fact, but soon there will be more. then it will look like any other nissan from late 80s early 90s...plain and boxy!

Wildcat
03-09-2005, 05:22 PM
theres 2 in lethbridge, one black one across the street from me and another silver one in scenic heights, it seems like these cars are everywhere all of a sudden :dunno:

Lo)2enz0
03-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Godfuader

:werd: looked better in person. looks good for the rarity fact, but soon there will be more. then it will look like any other nissan from late 80s early 90s...plain and boxy!

there must be a reason why nissan kept the same body style all the way to 2004 with the silvia's and 1999 with the 180sx.

http://northwestnissans.com/test/nekopunch/japan/2003/jpn3-89.jpg

http://sportcompactcarweb.com/features/0302scc_skyline02_z.jpg

Personally I think nissan came out with cars that looked amazing at the time and they still look great now, smooth body lines. well except for the sentra and maxima.

laurier

asp integra
03-09-2005, 10:50 PM
ya i think thats the one, that pic is take like 20 seconds away from where i spotted the car on glenmore

Godfuader
03-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0

there must be a reason why nissan kept the same body style all the way to 2004 with the silvia's and 1999 with the 180sx.

Personally I think nissan came out with cars that looked amazing at the time and they still look great now, smooth body lines. well except for the sentra and maxima.

laurier

Lack of originality does not constitutute creativity. If the engineers could not come with innovative designs they use the arguement 'If it aint broke, dont fix it'. Car designs have to keep evolving. If you make something good, be impressed with yourself for 5 years. Then its time you gave a whole new design and a new outlook. Gotta be innovative. Dont even try to justify that 'new' Nissans are designed differently. The 'New Nissan' ('99+) is a disgrace to the Japanese market.

But again, to each his own. your opinions are more important than facts and figures. Personally I loved '90s Celica because nothing came close to the styling and features of it. my 2c

Lo)2enz0
03-10-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Godfuader

The 'New Nissan' ('99+) is a disgrace to the Japanese market.

just wondering but how do you come to this conclusion. If you compare the newer designed nissans to some other makes they still have the similar body styles that everyone is trying to achieve right now. I do have to agree that the new grill that they inserted is really ugly but they are all really nice cars.

Like to compare your toyota celica and you put it beside my 240sx personally I would take the nissan over the celica mainly because of the rear wheel drive and the basic design of the interior and I like the taillights and well the whole car. but don't get me wrong the celica is still a beautiful car, just seems not "sporty" enough for me. If i had the opertunity to a awd turbo celica i would grab it in a second, those are nice cars.

just a little bit of an imput, but back to the skyline great car I just don't like the fact that dealers have problems with my ca18, they look at it and are like WTF is this. I seriously would not want to have that happen with the full car. Would love to own one but looks like anoth $7000 will end up going into the sil40

Godfuader
03-11-2005, 12:29 AM

just wondering but how do you come to this conclusion. If you compare the newer designed nissans to some other makes they still have the similar body styles that everyone is trying to achieve right now. I do have to agree that the new grill that they inserted is really ugly but they are all really nice cars.

Like to compare your toyota celica and you put it beside my 240sx personally I would take the nissan over the celica mainly because of the rear wheel drive and the basic design of the interior and I like the taillights and well the whole car. but don't get me wrong the celica is still a beautiful car, just seems not "sporty" enough for me. If i had the opertunity to a awd turbo celica i would grab it in a second, those are nice cars.

Talking about the company itself. i did extensive research on japanese car makers in oct. '04 for investing purposes. Techinical analysis (charts, trends) were great for Nissan but fundamental analysis (ratios, market feedback, statistics, management) was absolutely terrible(They shut down production for 4 days due to lack of materials!!). The G35 dominating the luxury car market was great for Nissan but as these cars got a few years into production, the problems rose significantly. I was personally considering the G35 till i got into researching them and found the less stylish, less features IS300 to be the better deal for overall value. Nissan makes excellent car for enthusists who dont mind constantly working on the cars, but reliability is not their strongest point. They make great cars in theory but need to beef up reliability to dominate the japanese market.

As for personal choices...someone will convince you they have the better car due to their cup-holders. Opinons are biased. I grew up with a Nissan Laurel as the family car, then the Altima. Favourite car style WERE the '90 240sx/300zx, was considering the G35 soon and right now i drive a sentra 2 days a week. I have been pro-nissan for as long as i can remember, but not any more. I chose the GTS over my previous choice('90 240sx) because i found the overall styling, reliabilty, and cornering better (vs. RWD and faster quarter mile). Again, that was a personal opinion.

Nissan needs to learn/collaborate with the makers of VERY reliable vehicles. You can call Honda/Toyota a bunch of gutless econoboxes, but these econo-boxes have a more relaxed driver. Honda/Toyota do not have a 'best-before' date on their cars. Nissan needs to make their new cars like that. Nissan can be compared to Michael Jackson: GREAT past but now u just look at it and just wonder where it went wrong. Bring back the old Nissan! :thumbsup:

These comments/opinions are strictly that...opinons :drama:

Lo)2enz0
03-11-2005, 09:42 AM
your last paragraph I agree with you 100%. In north america nissan took away all of the sports car in 1997 (i believe) and than they didn't start producing a decent sport car untill the g35 and the 350z came around. I do agree that the older nissans were great vehicles except they do need alot of repairs. Personally I have replaced everything on my car, the whole brake system has been re-done, the engine's head gasket, valve cover gasket blew so I did a swap and the interior has that beautiful cheap carpet in it. Nissan did produce great sports cars in the early 90's but with the newer models, they are producing more of a family based market.

But with the seize in production over in japan, if I remember correctly, in the economist they talked about how all of the makes ran out of supplies.

Godfuader
03-11-2005, 02:37 PM

But with the seize in production over in japan, if I remember correctly, in the economist they talked about how all of the makes ran out of supplies.

all of the makers were running short on supplies but still had enough inventory to continue shortened production and could work on other aspects of production. Nissan had to shut down. Im glad they didnt use second rate materials to bridge that gap, but shutting entire operations is very poor management skills. Im still looking for supporting data so this is what i remember from 6mths back.

Reliability: My buddy bought a '95 GTS which upon inspection had NO oil in it. The dip stick just had a chunky black smudge on the bottom (must've been running on fumes) Dropped a new filter and fresh oil...the car has been worry free for 2+ years. A while back i left the oil cap off my car :banghead: (oil change in the middle of the winter in my freezing garage makes me forgetful) Essentially i drove without oil for a couple days, changed the filter and fresh oil = back to life. My opinion is very biased now because i have a car thats 15years old and in my 5 years of ownership i have done the timming belt, clutch and suspension (soon) and its worry free.

Point of rant: Nissan should have kept its traditional status and not fall over the last 8 years.

?: I heard nissan is 54% owned by Renault...true? :dunno:

Lo)2enz0
03-11-2005, 04:38 PM
alright you proved that toyota is a better company when you leave the oil cap off because a friend of mine forgot to put his cap back on (twice) and the car was dead in a matter of hours.

It really is just personal preferance. If you buy a car in great condition than your going to be looking at facing problems down the road. When i bought my car i took it to a place to get it inspected and they said it was great, a week after driving it, the clutch went, breaks needed to be replaced, a couple of arms were cracked and well it set me back even more. I honestly have gone to hell and back with that car but I still love it. But i think it could be because of the swap and what not. ahh

laurier

chris
03-12-2005, 03:41 PM
i am pretty sure i saw the car at cop today

calgarys13
03-12-2005, 07:32 PM
i saw a gtr today

crazydave
03-13-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
theres 2 in lethbridge, one black one across the street from me and another silver one in scenic heights, it seems like these cars are everywhere all of a sudden :dunno:

3 in lethbridge now.2 black ones,1 silver now.
there is lots of RHD cars in lethbridge!:) :drool:

Wildcat
03-14-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by crazydave

3 in lethbridge now.2 black ones,1 silver now.
there is lots of RHD cars in lethbridge!:) :drool:

ya ive noticed, i saw a silvia the other day too :confused: , i wonder if its because of the abundance of exchange students here and if theyre bringing their cars over :dunno: .

crazydave
03-14-2005, 12:25 PM
not that i know of.
the 2 black skylines are locally owned. not sure about the silver one but i see it at the college lots too.
and there is 3 silvias that are locally owned aswell.

Wildcat
03-15-2005, 03:29 PM
i just noticed today that one of the black skylines has some new pink decal across it now :barf:

crazydave
03-15-2005, 03:41 PM
haha ya, thats cuz a girl drives that one

RB25DET
03-20-2005, 01:54 PM
My motor is blown and i am gay.

brandon
03-20-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by RB25DET

Theres 3 actually.....except mine has an rb25 and isnt a pos like the other two. The black ones for sale for 17, 500......:rofl:

omg because you have an rb25 you are t3h skyline great!?!?!?!?!?! all hail you!

man you sound like an ignorant asshole! face the fact you still drive a beat down 16 year old car ;)

Genjuro
03-20-2005, 02:27 PM
i saw this dark grey one, same year as that downtown 9th ave. looked like someone was just test driving it cause it had a plate hanging off the back..
still pretty damn nice. first i've seen in calgary.

RB25DET
03-21-2005, 01:19 AM
My car is a rusty pile of shit.

CRXguy
03-21-2005, 02:19 AM
I saw a black Skyline parked at Pho Binh Minh this afternoon. Anyone on here?

A790
03-21-2005, 02:30 AM

and there is 3 silvias that are locally owned aswell.

Myself, Tanner and Chris.... that I know of.

Anyone else on here?

talonboi
03-21-2005, 08:57 AM
i believe theres a jdm group in lethbridge, they all have RHD cars, skylines, silvia's corolla's, 87 supra, etc...

crazydave
03-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by A790

Myself, Tanner and Chris.... that I know of.

Anyone else on here?
hmmm i was referring to lethbridge. since thats where i live...but sure.

Originally posted by talonboi
i believe theres a jdm group in lethbridge, they all have RHD cars, skylines, silvia's corolla's, 87 supra, etc...

hahaha yes. i know those guys. and rb25det is friends with that group.:love: :drool: :burnout:

RB25DET
03-21-2005, 01:47 PM
http://img182.exs.cx/img182/5776/jdmmadness19nl.jpg
http://img182.exs.cx/img182/8381/jdmmadness123ib.jpg

Yep, that'd be us. Plus there is now a different silvia in place of the blue one, a sil80, a rb26 silvia, a jdm mr2, a jdm integra, and another silvia. (also the 2 skylines and a jdm rx7 that werent brought in through www.worldcarlink.com)

talonboi
03-21-2005, 10:34 PM
yeah so RB25det marvin from autodream showed me those pics:D

inline6turbo
03-21-2005, 11:17 PM
Ive worked on the black one and its in rough shape compared to mine (rusting front cross member, side skirts and bumper falling off, doesnt run worth shit),

Do you guys think i dont read this shit?? Im Renee with the black skyline w/ pink on the side. Chris you asshole fucking talking down about my car behind my back.

www.cardomain.com/id/inline6turbo

does it look like shit is falling off??? the gtr kit doenst fit perfect so my back fender is off a bit, but i 3M taped it and voila, perfect. and no shit is rusting! ANYWHERE! and i have a fualty fuel pump causing it to stutter, but i fixed it and now it perfect!!

I would like to say that my car is close to mint and its beautiful. Ive put 10k into it in the last 3 weeks, give me some credit ok!!

Please dont talk shit Chris, you think youre all that, but your not.

TypeS
03-21-2005, 11:24 PM
Well Renee, all I have to say is that you have one SICK 32.....but
WHY in the hell is there pink rice decals plastered all over the side of it:cry:
please don't tell me you like that:confused:

other than that props....thing looks beautiful:thumbsup:

inline6turbo
03-21-2005, 11:29 PM
because i happen to like pink and its a show car, not a go car.
thats all im doing for outside shit other then the body kit i bought (from brandon on this forum i might add), i wont have any huge words and shit plastered anywhere. I will be modding up the engine, but i wont be racing. Purely this is just my fun car. and honestly i just posted it for 17500 for shits and giggles, if someone wants to buy it for that, by all means, but im quite aware it overpriced.

please stop the hating and dont call my car a pos. cause honestly, its not.

P.S. Brandon, im waiting to see youre sky!!

inline6turbo
03-21-2005, 11:31 PM
Weeeee i just bought ajustable coilovers.
Just so you know.
Oh ya, and the pink stripe is to prove to everyone that see me while im diving that no, this is not my bfs car, even if i had one, it is mine mine mine!

TypeS
03-22-2005, 12:44 AM
well i guess if its a show car vinyl isnt really out of place. Just curious, why are you selling?

Wildcat
03-22-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by inline6turbo
Weeeee i just bought ajustable coilovers.
Just so you know.
Oh ya, and the pink stripe is to prove to everyone that see me while im diving that no, this is not my bfs car, even if i had one, it is mine mine mine!

i see your car all the time, i live across the street in those 4plex condos, if you ever see a silver camaro thatd be me.

inline6turbo
03-22-2005, 01:14 AM
Just curious, why are you selling?

want a gtr.

live across the street in those 4plex condos

you live that close? thats awesome! lol i could take you for a rip if you wanted ahaha unless of course the pink is just to horrid for you to been seen riding in lol

RB25DET
03-22-2005, 01:18 AM
RB25 Skyline for sale: will trade for civic with euro tails

A790
03-22-2005, 11:17 AM

Give me 5 minutes and I'll take it!

Har har.

Sorath
03-22-2005, 12:00 PM
i saw a black skyline on mcleod yesterday, i looked at him, he looked at me. looks like someone on beyond. anyways i was in my black dc5 with a wingswest spoiler

crazydave
03-22-2005, 12:25 PM

:dunno: WTF, is someone editing and changeing his posts?:drama:

RB25DET
03-22-2005, 04:41 PM
I edited them....ive realized that the rb25 motor is shit compared to honda's and everything else and that i have the worst shape skyline in the world. Im predicting a high 15 second 1/4 mile time due to my engine being old and beat down and a pile of shit.

Wildcat
03-22-2005, 05:26 PM
you live that close? thats awesome! lol i could take you for a rip if you wanted ahaha unless of course the pink is just to horrid for you to been seen riding in lol

i didnt realize it was a girls car, so pink is not-so-horrid-at-all, honk if you see me :D

crazydave
03-22-2005, 05:58 PM
I edited them....ive realized that the rb25 motor is shit compared to honda's and everything else and that i have the worst shape skyline in the world. Im predicting a high 15 second 1/4 mile time due to my engine being old and beat down and a pile of shit.

ahhh, gotcha!
:confused: :nut:

finboy
03-22-2005, 06:07 PM

ahhh, gotcha!
:confused: :nut:

weak attempt at an owning? :dunno:

crazydave
03-22-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by finboy

weak attempt at an owning? :dunno:

no dice...i wasn't trying to own him.:)

inline6turbo
03-22-2005, 08:05 PM

Thank you Chris for editing the posts that spoke negatively about my car. But you didnt have to say bad stuff about yourself that you just know isnt true! :burnout:

RB25DET
03-23-2005, 12:26 AM
But its more fun this way. I got dave all confused. :poosie:

SilverBoost
03-23-2005, 02:22 AM
Hey inline6turbo.

I like your car. If you like the decals who cares what anyone else thinks, they don't make the payments. (I'm sure that's your position on it anyhow but I'm just backing it up)

I'd like to see your car in person sometime. Call me a noob but I havn't seen one of these in person yet. What can I say, the east coast didn't exactly have them washing up on shore.

Same goes for your RB20DET, the only skyline engine I've seen so far was sitting on the floor of a warehouse. :)

inline6turbo
03-23-2005, 02:42 AM
Thank you for the support, and yes if i didnt like the stripe, i wouldnt have put it on. I really think it looks good and i wont let anyone try to convince me to take it off!
Maybe we can meet up this weekend if my car gets all fixed and stuff.
just PM me sometime

:D

Renee

inline6turbo
03-23-2005, 02:54 AM

sorry if i ruined your fun ahaha

crazydave
03-23-2005, 08:22 AM

:rofl: :rofl: (playing along) you sure did get me confused!i mean going for skyline to civic doesnt exacly happen overnight.

kevie88
03-23-2005, 09:10 AM
So last week before the snow hit here in Deadmonton I was on my way home, and I saw 3 GTS-t's, a GTR, a silvia and 2 180sx's, all in the same trip! :eek:

I didn't see a single CDM 240 tho! :D ;)

finboy
03-23-2005, 09:39 AM

no dice...i wasn't trying to own him.:)

lol, i wasn't saying you were man, aaah nm.

madmazda
03-23-2005, 10:11 AM
The coolest thing about her and her car is the fact that she can appretiate a fine auto, and like anyone on this planet that loves to tinker with their car they put their own touches into them. I myself like the sleeper look and don't understand the whole sticker and underglow, or fins on a fwd car only traveling @ highway speeds, however it is their car and they can spend their money any way they want, she sounds real cool with passion especially for rare cars, I really admire that, so keep diong what you want and I as well would love to check out your ride in person as they are beautiful cars.......P.S. remember to keep the rubber side down :burnout: :burnout: :thumbsup:

crazydave
03-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
So last week before the snow hit here in Deadmonton I was on my way home, and I saw 3 GTS-t's, a GTR, a silvia and 2 180sx's, all in the same trip! :eek:

I didn't see a single CDM 240 tho! :D ;)
ha! maybe that means that our cnd 240s are going to more rare then those cars you saw...haha i can dream right.

lol, i wasn't saying you were man, aaah nm.

i know. i didnt take offense or nothin.;)

finboy
03-23-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by madmazda
I myself like the sleeper look and don't understand the whole sticker and underglow, or fins on a fwd car only traveling @ highway speeds, she sounds real cool with passion especially for rare cars, I really admire that

:werd:

madmazda
03-24-2005, 09:19 AM
explain why that might be weird??????

inline6turbo
03-24-2005, 11:20 AM
i think the little sign says "Werd" as in, cool, i think, but im not sure.

madmazda
03-24-2005, 03:29 PM
oops!! my bad you are right WERD the letters are quite close, however p/u the Maz today from the body shop the front bumper looks nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

finboy
03-24-2005, 03:47 PM
i think the little sign says "Werd" as in, cool, i think, but im not sure.

:werd: :rofl:

madmazda
03-24-2005, 03:51 PM
yes my friend you are right self OWNED woops.........:thumbsup:

Bones21
03-24-2005, 03:56 PM
Hey inline6turbo,

Have you talked to Dave recently? The guy at the street (bad word) with the other black gts-t? He beat that modded GTP a while back. Anyway he really wants to show you how its done.:guns: BTW, im the one in the '03 P5 that wanted to race you............:rofl: also BTW, I think the pink is cool. Pink + Black = sweeeeeeet.

inline6turbo
03-24-2005, 04:52 PM
I dont know who dave is. I dont remember anyone wanting to race me in a new car...but i have a horrible memory. Ill be there this weekend, come talk to me. id love to get some pointers on racing, when i go i just practice. Its funny because my friend is the GTP and he said that he beat him.... :confused: lol
i heard that dave hates me for no reason or something, apparently i know his GF??? I have no idea, im so confused about him. Just come see me this weekend. We'll straighten stuff out.
Thanks for the compliment

Renee

talonboi
03-24-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Bones21
Hey inline6turbo,

Have you talked to Dave recently? The guy at the street (bad word) with the other black gts-t? He beat that modded GTP a while back. Anyway he really wants to show you how its done.:guns: BTW, im the one in the '03 P5 that wanted to race you............:rofl: also BTW, I think the pink is cool. Pink + Black = sweeeeeeet.

umm if i remember correctly the skyline gts-t lost the race with the gtp, many people saw it, and the gtp driver even said he won...that was a sad race...and we do have it on video...after the race, the skyline just went home :rofl:

finboy
03-24-2005, 05:09 PM

umm if i remember correctly the skyline gts-t lost the race with the gtp, many people saw it, and the gtp driver even said he won...that was a sad race...and we do have it on video...after the race, the skyline just went home :rofl:

link to vid?

inline6turbo
03-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Bear in mind the Skyline gts-t is only running the stock 215 hp and the stock gtp runs about 280 i believe. So i dont think its sad, its expected. Get a GTR in the ring and its alittle different...

finboy
03-24-2005, 05:32 PM
Bear in mind the Skyline gts-t is only running the stock 215 hp and the stock gtp runs about 280 i believe. So i dont think its sad, its expected. Get a GTR in the ring and its alittle different...

i don't think gtp's are that high, power to weight i would think it would be very similar as the GTP is built like a tank.

EDIT:
http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/Spec_Glance.aspx?modelid=11201&trimid=98988&src=VIP

260 hp, 280 ft lbs

dunno how much a gts-t weights but i'm guessing just over 3,000

talonboi
03-24-2005, 06:23 PM
i've beaten a gtp wih my stock talon, although awd played a factor

EDIT: Not at bullshitz, just at a light on blackfoot trail

madmazda
03-24-2005, 06:28 PM
So where is everybody going this weekend???:burnout: inline6turbo are there races at all ie: at the track that we don't know about....if when what time etc etc...let me know ok!!!thanks...

finboy
03-25-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by madmazda
So where is everybody going this weekend???:burnout: inline6turbo are there races at all ie: at the track that we don't know about....if when what time etc etc...let me know ok!!!thanks...

i think that race took place at the street races, i don't see a reason to go anywhere where people are driving out of control on ice. :rofl:

madmazda
03-25-2005, 01:34 AM
ahhhhhhhh I'd love to see if people here can drive fast on ice, that'd be cool.........:thumbsup:

talonboi
03-25-2005, 08:27 AM

link to vid?
no link to vid, basically it could get viewed by the wrong people, and i dont want to be mauled by the crowed next time i do go...but once im done with all the videos, throw them all together and make one big "Look mommy, im racing in your taurus" movie then i'll post it, with of course blacked out licence plates

finboy
03-25-2005, 02:11 PM

no link to vid, basically it could get viewed by the wrong people, and i dont want to be mauled by the crowed next time i do go...but once im done with all the videos, throw them all together and make one big "Look mommy, im racing in your taurus" movie then i'll post it, with of course blacked out licence plates

was the gtp black by any chance, i was out cruising with a couple buddies last night and we saw it, a friend of mine mentioned it was the one that went to the streetraces all the time :dunno:

youngbex
03-27-2005, 04:26 PM
http://img182.exs.cx/img182/5776/jdmmadness19nl.jpg
http://img182.exs.cx/img182/8381/jdmmadness123ib.jpg

Yep, that'd be us. Plus there is now a different silvia in place of the blue one, a sil80, a rb26 silvia, a jdm mr2, a jdm integra, and another silvia. (also the 2 skylines and a jdm rx7 that werent brought in through www.worldcarlink.com)

haha walser is the man leaned up against that supra

youngbex
03-27-2005, 04:27 PM
that black supra has a 1jz and is still for sale in case anyone is interested

talonboi
04-04-2005, 02:01 PM

was the gtp black by any chance, i was out cruising with a couple buddies last night and we saw it, a friend of mine mentioned it was the one that went to the streetraces all the time :dunno:
yeah it was black