PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy on Helemts

Redlyne_Celica
06-19-2002, 05:52 PM
Helmet group buy.

Here's what I got. Brands would be HJC and KBC, these are the most popular. Both meet necessary snell req'mts. We chose 2 as some sizes in the basic HJC open face are out of stock and he was concerned they may be changing the model so they would not be avail til August.

The HJC open face is 129 Reg price the KBC is 114 Reg price.
Basic colours Black & White. There are other colours avail but it was like orange and yellow, nothing that generally matched our cars. For those that would want other than basic colours I can check but there isn't much.

Price breaks:
3-5: 15% off
6-10: 18%
11-15: 20%
15+: 22%

This discount will also apply if you want a different model(Such as full face), as long as the number of helmets total(of all styles) meets those qtys. You will be req'd to know what size you want and pay in advance.

I think that's it.

For anyone interested you can email me for more details, this is in prelim stage and may post dates that you will need to purchase by as soon as I have an idea of interest.

Thanks [email protected]

speedracer
06-19-2002, 06:07 PM
Where is this from?
Any deals on SA 2000?

redline
06-19-2002, 06:09 PM
thats not a good deal i got about $75 off my 425 helmet. I just bought one...

Redlyne_Celica
06-19-2002, 06:30 PM
SA 2000 helmets start at 300+ dollars I think he said and yes I could get a deal on them too.

As for the $425 helmet if we buy 15 helmets total you could have saved 93 dollars, and off just 3 you would have saved 63 bucks, so I don't think this is all that bad considering the guy doesn't know me at all and this was his initial proposal. And maybe you should see what the reg price is for that helmet here in Red Deer b/c I'm sure I heard someone say somewhere they got their HJC open face in Calgary for 150 and here it's only 129 reg.But you already have a helmet so what do you care anyways.

Redlyne_Celica
06-19-2002, 06:32 PM
Oh yah and it's from Turple Bros Honda in Red Deer.