PDA

View Full Version : WTB: LaCoste Polo Shirt

dips87
01-25-2005, 08:33 PM
Looking to buy a Pink Lacoste shirt Looking to spend $40-80.

If you have some PM me with a place.

If any knows where you can buys the ones that are made in France that would help also.

wildrice
01-25-2005, 08:48 PM
Dude man, you should go to holy renfrew first thing tomorrow
what size do u wear???
holt renfrew just got a shipment of 20 colors on friday the 20th, and most of the small sizes are gone already, they're selling quick, i went on monday the 24th and half the stuff was gone already. i too wanted a light pink one but they didn't have my size, i had to settle for a baby blue

they're only $95+gst

WWJAI
01-25-2005, 09:02 PM
there was some guy on BEYOND selling lacose polo t-shirt for like 40 on i believe...one came in red and one came in grey...i know not the color you lookin for but you might want to look for it:thumbsup:

Neil4Speed
01-25-2005, 09:02 PM
Hey dude, mine arn't the french ones or pink, but you might like to check it out if the size is nice for you. Its a good price

dips87
01-25-2005, 09:20 PM
My Size is M and i found a place to get them but just wondering any1 knew of other places.

JordanLotoski
01-25-2005, 09:35 PM
LOL..whats the deal with the mad rush to holt for some over priced shirts?

wildrice
01-26-2005, 07:53 AM
:eek:
it's not just a regular shirt

20km of cotton thread is used on each shirt for exceptional comfort

hand knitted

The dyeing process can last up to 13 hours to ensure that the colour is firmly fixed into the fibres.

The Buttons are carefully positioned by hand before being sewn on, and add the final touch of perfection to 230 grams of excellence

The blend of 94cotton and 6elastane gives the lacoste polo even greater comfort and lightness

These shirts are hella comfy

toyboy88
01-26-2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by wildrice
Dude man, you should go to holy renfrew first thing tomorrow
what size do u wear???
holt renfrew just got a shipment of 20 colors on friday the 20th, and most of the small sizes are gone already, they're selling quick, i went on monday the 24th and half the stuff was gone already. i too wanted a light pink one but they didn't have my size, i had to settle for a baby blue

they're only $95+gst

haha i was lucky i went on the 21st (didn't know of the new shipment) and picked up 2!...LIGHT PINK and blue lol :P

wildrice
01-26-2005, 11:44 AM
:whipped: :whipped:

damn u, jks
damn ur lucky

szw
01-26-2005, 12:10 PM
purr on 17th upstairs might have them.

wildrice
01-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by szw
purr on 17th upstairs might have them.

i got my friend to check both purr and henry's for the one i wanted but they both didn't have it :(

gcycheun
01-26-2005, 03:32 PM
they have them at Harry Rosen

JordanLotoski
01-26-2005, 08:20 PM

hand knitted

The dyeing process can last up to 13 hours to ensure that the colour is firmly fixed into the fibres.

The Buttons are carefully positioned by hand before being sewn on, and add the final touch of perfection to 230 grams of excellence

The blend of 94cotton and 6elastane gives the lacoste polo even greater comfort and lightness

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hope u all get your small pink shirts:thumbsup:

buh_buh
01-26-2005, 08:47 PM
pink shirts = gayest trend EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just imo.:D

JordanLotoski
01-26-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
pink shirts = gayest trend EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just imo.:D

man i wasnt gonna go there, but now that u did i totally agree, and not only pink shirts but getting them in size small:rofl:

buh_buh
01-26-2005, 08:51 PM
pink mini-t's on guys. :rofl:
its the new trend!

JordanLotoski
01-26-2005, 08:57 PM
and u wanna know the kicker.....there all paying 90 bux for these things:rofl:

Neil4Speed
01-26-2005, 09:30 PM
I dunno, For the most part, Pink Shirts are gay, but from what I have heard, the girls like them cause they are different and stand out and they appreciate the fact that a guy is masculine enough to wear a pink shirt.

*Puts on Flame Suit*

wildrice
01-26-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

man i wasnt gonna go there, but now that u did i totally agree, and not only pink shirts but getting them in size small:rofl:

wtf does size matter for nething??

so what if i'm a small build,
so what if i'm not a 6 foot 200lb guy

wildrice
01-26-2005, 10:58 PM

and what about urself

paying 50,00 bux for just a mercedes

why don't u buy a hyundai or kia for 10,000-20,000

XylathaneGTR
01-27-2005, 02:21 AM
I was just at holt on the 21st, they had a shatload...
Like everyone else said, Rosens or Purr and that's about it.
If you get a chance to go down to the states, swing by one of the lacoste flagship stores, they not only have all the basic 35 colors, but they have the updated ones w/ "trim" as well as a wider selection of shoes, sweaters, zipups, denim, and the higherend club line.
Wait for the Spring J.Lindeberg polo's to come out...

szw
01-27-2005, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

If you get a chance to go down to the states, swing by one of the lacoste flagship stores

or find someone in toronto send u some over...maybe vancouver not sure if they have store there.

Or wash a white shirt with something red and draw a croc?

JordanLotoski
01-27-2005, 04:09 PM

and what about urself

paying 50,00 bux for just a mercedes

why don't u buy a hyundai or kia for 10,000-20,000

my benz isnt pink!!!;)

ca2p3r
01-27-2005, 04:16 PM
"sewing tigers on my shirt, and alligators, you wanna see the inside, i'll see you later"

- the notorious big

im ghetto like that, im sure my grandpa has some old 60's pink golf shirts kicking around that i can sew an alligator on. on the second hand i think i might just stick to my, 30$ for two gap golfshirts. wow this world has became so materialistic...90$!!!! :rofl:

wildrice
01-27-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by gcycheun
they have them at Harry Rosen

just checked out harry

the didn't have it either

dips87, if ur still looking for one, i suggest u go to harry rosen in td, they'll have what ur looking for

wildrice
01-27-2005, 05:02 PM

my benz isnt pink!!!;)

so if i were to get a more "manly" color, it'd be okay, and u wouldn't be making fun

:confused:

schmooot
01-30-2005, 06:27 PM

hand knitted

so is this just new lacoste shirts or are the old school ones the same. Also I'm thinking of the ones with the little alligator on them, same?

BTW I have a bright yellow one I got from a thrift store many years ago, used to wear it to work when a polo shirt was required

toyotaz23
01-30-2005, 07:00 PM
Yeah to be honest with you guys I don't see whats so great about wearing a $90 polo t-shirt. If i'm ever going to buy a shirt like that it better be damn comfy and possibly made of gold!

XylathaneGTR
01-31-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by toyotaz23
Yeah to be honest with you guys I don't see whats so great about wearing a $90 polo t-shirt. If i'm ever going to buy a shirt like that it better be damn comfy and possibly made of gold!
It's the style, they're really trendy right now, they have a nice fit, and are very very well made.
If you don't think it's worth the money, that's fine too.

sCream
01-31-2005, 09:28 PM
A couple months ago i was at Henry Singer, there was a lacoste polo and a J lindeberg polo, and i picked the lindeberg polo, it seemed a much better fit and better quality. You may want to try that out instead? Plus everyone has lacoste now anyways.. The only downside is that the lindeberg one was a bit more expensive (might not be anymore.. check it out)

dips87
02-02-2005, 08:56 PM
well thanks for the information.

Does any1 know how to tell the difference between the france made one and others ones?

wildrice
02-03-2005, 12:53 AM
the tag at the back of the neck and the tag on the inside in the lower left(i think)?

buttons don't say lacoste on real ones or at least i don't think so

htown
03-14-2005, 09:08 PM
i got some brand new ones for sale in vancouver

mrchit
03-15-2005, 07:46 PM
silly rabbits, goto purr

s__dime
03-16-2005, 11:12 AM

WOW I see some definite jealousy on this board $90 for a polo isnt that much I just went and spend over $300 on a Dolce & Gabbana Polo at Holt some of you need to buck up and buy some quality shit enough of these 2 for $30 shit that as soon as you leave the store you seen 10 other guys wearing the exact same thing!

XylathaneGTR
03-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by s__dime

WOW I see some definite jealousy on this board $90 for a polo isnt that much I just went and spend over $300 on a Dolce & Gabbana Polo at Holt some of you need to buck up and buy some quality shit enough of these 2 for $30 shit that as soon as you leave the store you seen 10 other guys wearing the exact same thing!
And you're so cool for braging on beyond about how much you spent on a Dolce polo.
my E-Respect just multiplied by 10, because you're such a fucking winner.

liztic
03-16-2005, 04:12 PM
dude, i have tons of these f*n lacoste or whatever the hell these gator ass shirts are. bought them when they were 15 bucks back in the day, shitty then, shitty now. buy your girl/guy something nice, 2 months down the road you'll feel like an ass b/c you'll get laughed at for buying this old trend. i've got some high-top cons if you want to beat another trend. 3 bills for a polo, wtf.

lastprodigy
03-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

And you're so cool for braging on beyond about how much you spent on a Dolce polo.
my E-Respect just multiplied by 10, because you're such a fucking winner.

and you dont ever mention the ridiculous amount you spend on jeans and other trendy "very very well made :rolleyes: " clothes?

haha buddy atleast that guy has a car and doesnt have floss his nice clothes on friggin public transit....youre a hurt case:closed:

XylathaneGTR
03-16-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy

and you dont ever mention the ridiculous amount you spend on jeans and other trendy "very very well made :rolleyes: " clothes?

haha buddy atleast that guy has a car and doesnt have floss his nice clothes on friggin public transit....youre a hurt case:closed:
Oh, i assume you're talking about the Clerby? Yeah, i was considering selling them, but eventually decided not to. Since i was looking at selling them, i had to describe them, in order to sell them. Understand?
Due to a situation and agreement i've made with my parents, i don't ahve a car, you're very right on that, i get it when i get my acceptance letter to university.
Does it matter i ride public transit? No, it sure doesn't.
Hurt Case? are we back in junior high now?
If you'd like to try and take ignorant shots at me some more, PM me.

Sorry for thread jacking...just couldn't let it slide.

liztic
03-17-2005, 06:50 AM
friend just bought a bunch in toronto, 10 for 400, not sure if that's a good price or not.......but could contact him for store info if ya want