PDA

View Full Version : Barlow Trail Cactus Club Furniture

sputnik
01-26-2005, 11:58 AM
Does anyone know the company that did the interior decorating or who supplied the furniture for the Barlow Cactus Club?

I really like the black vinyl chairs that they have around their round tables and would like to get a couple. However I have no idea what the style is called or who makes them.

If anyone knows the chairs that I am talking about and knows where to find them, I would really appreciate it. Or if you know of a reasonable copy, please let me know.

Jynx
01-27-2005, 01:12 PM
Best way to find out would prbably be to call their corporate office and talk to them about it..

lastskpirate
01-27-2005, 04:17 PM
you could always try some restaurant equipment supply stores, i am sure if you had a picture and talked to some of the supply stores they could direct you in the right direction

BebeAphrodite
01-27-2005, 06:22 PM
I don't think the restaurant supply stores would have furniture. They have equipment like the grills, etc.

lastskpirate
01-27-2005, 09:20 PM
when my parents still had our restaurant i remember flipping through the cataloges and i remember seeing funiture and stuff so i guess it might be worth a try

Weapon_R
01-27-2005, 09:50 PM
I just bought furniture for my basement. My experience has told me that places like Dynasty and skyline will build exactly what you want if you bring them a picture and/or material of what you are looking for

BebeAphrodite
01-28-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by lastskpirate
when my parents still had our restaurant i remember flipping through the cataloges and i remember seeing funiture and stuff so i guess it might be worth a try

really?
I used to tag along with my dad when we had a restaurant too but that was years ago (5+) and I used to be bored bored bored cuz there was never nething there and just tons of equipment and catalogues for more equipment. I guess they must have really changed what they carry now.