PDA

View Full Version : FS: Alpine Headunit and 4CH. AMP

SteveMo600
01-26-2005, 07:14 PM
I need to come up with some cash so I am selling my Alpine Deck and Alpine 4 Channel Amp. Both the deck and the amp are in mint condition as they were both purchased brand new by myself and I have taken great care of both of them. They are currently still in my car so any serious buyers can check out the deck and amp both in action. Here is some info:

[Alpine CDA-7995]

It's a quality deck...If I didn't have to sell it then there is not way I would part with this deck. It play MP3's, flipdown, detachable face, sub control...etc. The deck does not have an internal amp and therefore has 3 4V preouts. One for front speakers, one for rear, and one sub preout. Great quality deck with everything you basically need

Price: $300

[Alpine MRP-F240]

I believe this is the model of the amp. It's a 4 channel (40x4RMS) and is a great amp to run 4 quality mid range speakers. It worked perfect with my deck. The amp can be used 4/3/2 channels depending on if it's bridged or not. Is currently running 4 Alpine Type S Midrange speakers. Has not been abused at all.

Price: $300

Prices are obo but I'd like to get some decent money back. These items are both in great shape. I have the receipts for both items and they can be shown to anybody that is interested. I will post picture links as soon as I can and if anybody wants anymore information please PM me.

Also...if somebody wants to buy both then I can prolly work out a deal...I'm willing to sell separately though.

SteveMo600
01-26-2005, 07:51 PM
Here are some links that show specs etc.

Alpine 4 Channel Amp (http://iweb.alpine-usa.com/pls/admn/item_info?p_item_name=MRP-F240&p_category=40&p_subcategory=120&p_main=10)

Alpine CDA-7995 Deck (http://www.epinions.com/Alpine_CDA_7995_Receiver_w__Ai_NET_CD_Changer_Controls___CDA_7995/display_~full_specs)

SteveMo600
01-29-2005, 03:37 PM
Is nobody interested in a head unit and amp...prices are obo.

:eek:

buh_buh
02-01-2005, 12:22 AM
I'll give you 250 for the HU

SteveMo600
02-11-2005, 07:06 PM
*BUMP*

Price Drop...$250 for each. Possibly interested in trades...PM what you've got.

Willing to trade deck for a different MP3 deck that has an internal amp.

Also willing to trade 4 channel amp for a monoblock.

SteveMo600
02-25-2005, 09:04 PM
Headunit and 4 Channel Amp were both sold. Thanks for the interest.

**Moderators can close this thread**