PDA

View Full Version : WANTED ASAP !!! Experienced Granite Fabricators

Kona9
01-26-2005, 09:49 PM
As Title mentions..We have just opened a granite shop In Calgary, and are looking for, Polishers, Sawyers, Laminaters, Templaters, Installers and general fabricators that have EXPERIENCE with granite and similar stones.

OUr shop is simply called "The Granite Shop" We will be a welcoming high end Granite shop where nothing is unattainable as far as design and custom granite work go. Our showroom will be one of the top showrooms in Alberta, as well as have one of the nicest, cleanest fabrication shops around.

Pay is to be discussed with the owner. Contact info for JOb interest is as follows:

PM myself here on Beyond
Fax: 403 277-7944
Phone: 403 735-5194
Address: Bay 10 6125 11St SE (Parallel to Blackfoot, between 58th and Heritage, towards the new Ikea)
Contact Name: Stuart (Owner)

Thanks
Ken

JordanLotoski
01-26-2005, 09:50 PM
hey man iam looking for some granit work done in my kitchen.....heres the deal..we just bought a house, the island came done in granit,,we want the rest done....what kinda price per sq foot can u give me

thanks

Kona9
01-27-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT
hey man iam looking for some granit work done in my kitchen.....heres the deal..we just bought a house, the island came done in granit,,we want the rest done....what kinda price per sq foot can u give me

thanks

Hey man, thanks for the reply!! I need to know your layout, or we can set up an appointment with our project co-ordinator to come do a site measure. Please feel free to call any time, we would love to finish your kitchen !!

Thanks
Ken