PDA

View Full Version : Ming Shine

Qfinger
01-27-2005, 12:29 AM
Anybody have an opinion on whether Ming Shine is worth it?

www.mingshine.com

:confused:

7thgenvic
01-27-2005, 12:37 AM
calgary doesn' t have one! do we???? humph! can't help you out bro! what kind of work are you getting done????

?????
01-27-2005, 12:40 AM
When i worked at BMW, a customers car had this "ming's" sticker on the window and it was pretty damn shiny. It was an early 90's car.

Qfinger
01-27-2005, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
calgary doesn' t have one! do we???? humph! can't help you out bro! what kind of work are you getting done????

Thinking about getting the paint treatment to lock in the shine on a new Honda. Supposed to seal all the pores so the car will never need polish again, or at least for 7 years (which is the warranty). I was quoted $300.

Qfinger
01-27-2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by ?????
When i worked at BMW, a customers car had this "ming's" sticker on the window and it was pretty damn shiny. It was an early 90's car.

Hmmm, then it work. :)

7thgenvic
01-27-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Qfinger

Thinking about getting the paint treatment to lock in the shine on a new Honda. Supposed to seal all the pores so the car will never need polish again, or at least for 7 years (which is the warranty). I was quoted $300.

Honda did that to my car! and it does make a difference! my sisters 2000 prelude did not have the paint treatment and the paint does not look NEARLY as nice!

Its a great investment, i would prefer honda to do the work, because if anything does go wrong, or they do a bad job! its sure easier to take the car back to them!

And the never needing polish again is bullshiTTT! Summer time i clean my car every single day! and you see the swirls after a summer! its always nice to get a good cut polish every now and then to bring out that lure in the paint!

:thumbsup:
search Enrich! he had a VERY nice polish done on his accord!

?????
01-27-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

Honda did that to my car! and it does make a difference! my sisters 2000 prelude did not have the paint treatment and the paint does not look NEARLY as nice!

Its a great investment, i would prefer honda to do the work, because if anything does go wrong, or they do a bad job! its sure easier to take the car back to them!

And the never needing polish again is bullshiTTT! Summer time i clean my car every single day! and you see the swirls after a summer! its always nice to get a good cut polish every now and then to bring out that lure in the paint!

:thumbsup:
search Enrich! he had a VERY nice polish done on his accord!

Hey what did Honda use for your paint protection? Do you have a sticker on your window? If so what does it say?

xDiMSuMx
01-27-2005, 10:16 AM
same as the final coat protection thing?

i have that on the grand vitara.. it looks really shiny after just washing the car