PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Traders International

Speed_69
01-27-2005, 11:54 AM
I am aware that they have this “Get rich quick Scheme” claiming that you make $7000/month but is it somewhat true or is it just all a fraud?

anyone have any experience with them?

QuasarCav
01-27-2005, 12:09 PM
Come on man, get your bullshit detector serviced.

If it's too good to be true it probably is!

BerserkerCatSplat
01-27-2005, 01:05 PM
Rule of thumb: There's no such thing as free money.

1badPT
01-27-2005, 01:25 PM
Most places claiming that they can show you a way to earn $7000 a month, you have to wonder why they aren't following the system themselves instead of selling you an information package on how to make that $7000 a month....

Or maybe they are, because when all the suckers who buy their information package, they get closer to their $7000 a month, and lots of these schemes indirectly tell you to do what they are doing.

Shaolin
01-27-2005, 01:25 PM
http://ottawa.cbc.ca/regional/servlet/View?filename=ot_emeralds20040512
http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/1/4518.html

Speed_69
01-27-2005, 03:37 PM
oh so i read the first article..so they're not scamming you out of your money but you're just basically making money off of recruiting other people? sounds kinda stupid but i guess it is possible to make 7g's that way.

QuasarCav
01-27-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Speed_69
oh so i read the first article..so they're not scamming you out of your money but you're just basically making money off of recruiting other people? sounds kinda stupid but i guess it is possible to make 7g's that way.

Send me $10 and I'll tell you how it's possible to make more!

1badPT
01-27-2005, 06:00 PM
If the money is being made off signing new people up, then its just a matter of time before the pyramid is deemed illegal. Legal pyramids make money off the sale of products or services - not signups.

Seks
01-31-2005, 09:43 PM
http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/1/4358.html

calgarys13
01-31-2005, 10:36 PM
pyramid scheme

hockey_fan59
02-03-2005, 01:00 AM
actaully its not illigal. products are sold (gems) and they are worth money. everything about it is legal.

which is why im in it, and make money. if anyone wants in, or at least to come see a presentation on what its about, pm me, i will arrange something.

any questions feel free to ask me. it seems unbelievable but it works

calgarys13
02-03-2005, 04:59 PM
notice how your 7000 when u sign 5 other people up??? thats a pyramid scheme.....post a picture of the cheque they sent you to prove that your getting paid

86max
02-03-2005, 05:47 PM
I got dragged to the third meeting they had in Calgary, but didn't join, even though they pretty much force you to. From a sales point of view, they do a very good job of trying to convince you that this is a legit and profitable business. It's not, it is a joke. You simply pass money up a pyramid, and the only reason the "gemcash" is there is to make it look like they're selling a product.
Only fools will join these "get rich fast schemes" and I hate to say it but the majority of people that sign up are from foreign countries. The best part is I found a business card on my windsheild one day from one of these "treasure traders" haha, it's ridiculous.

Team_Mclaren
02-03-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by hockey_fan59
actaully its not illigal. products are sold (gems) and they are worth money. everything about it is legal.

which is why im in it, and make money. if anyone wants in, or at least to come see a presentation on what its about, pm me, i will arrange something.

any questions feel free to ask me. it seems unbelievable but it works

Yes it is very illage, might want to look into it quick man...

http://www.pyramidschemealert.org/PSAMain/home.html

hockey_fan59
02-04-2005, 12:05 AM
yes, it is a pyramid scheme, but there is a product worth value being sold. im not here to argue, its really your loss if you dont take upon this opportuinity.

calgarys13
02-04-2005, 12:17 AM
if it was such a deal why would the guy go and tell eveyone how to do it thus flooding the market with this gem cash resulting in less money for him.if you had an awesome way to make money would you tell everyone about it?? take the gemcash to an appraiser and see whats its worth, i bet youll be suprised!

frostyda9
02-04-2005, 07:23 PM
I attended one of their "meetings" just to see what it was all about. The way they work the pyramid is legal, they have ensured that.

In a totally shocking surprise to me, at the meeting was one of my old co-workers who had gotten very heavily into the scheme. He claimed to have made $90k in the last three months, and I believe he was telling the truth.

The fact of the issue is, as with any pyramid scheme, there is money to be made if you get in early. However, the further the pyramid grows, the more depleted the base for new prospects becomes. Add to that the fact that in making your money, you are stepping over friends and coworkers in search of the almighty dollar. Basically, you are putting those closest to you at risk of losing money for your own gain. This scheme is all about greed, and judging by the number of people that have signed up, there are a lot of greedy people out there.

Shaolin
02-04-2005, 09:08 PM
Like every scheme, all the people that make the big bucks are the ones that starts out early.. meanwhile everyone joins because they think they can make money as well.

Anyone remember Don Lepre?

big_azn
02-11-2005, 11:14 AM
hey guys i started this company just today because my friend told me to. you have to pay 1200 to start and you build a team that sells stuff and you make 7g and 5 g of stuff. i didn't believe it until my friend show me her pay cheque and i'm trying it out.

garyb
02-11-2005, 11:48 AM
you gave $1200 just to start? wow they suckered you

2002civic
02-11-2005, 01:10 PM
they say there's one born every minute.... or something like that haha big_azn took one spot

big_azn
02-13-2005, 12:42 AM
hey guys i didn't pay my friend work in this company and she paid for me

TheXplosion
02-13-2005, 05:34 PM
ahah i went to this meeting to and there was about 5 ppl in the room, 2 of the guys were already in this scheme and me and my friend the 2wo guys got up and introduced them selfs and said what a great oppertunity this was and i was like wtf me and my frriend are the only ones in this room then.....big_azn is right when you become the leader of your pyramid or as they call it "pirate of your ship" you get a $7000 check and $5000 in gemcache and the gem is appraise they say by this guy and he has a book out and they say this guy its the most known and respected appraise in canada and he appraised each gem they have and the appraisal is on the back of every gemcache...:nut:

tell us how its goes big_azn

big_azn
02-14-2005, 01:47 AM
Yea he's tell the truth

frostyda9
02-14-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by TheXplosion
"pirate of your ship"

I think it's Captain, not pirate :rofl:

frostyda9
04-30-2005, 09:01 AM
Just an update....the guy I knew that was heavily into this scheme showed up back at work a little while ago :rofl:
So much for freedom 35 :rolleyes:

Despair*
04-30-2005, 10:31 AM
^ hahah, i thought it might turn out like that :D

Shaolin
04-30-2005, 01:32 PM
The best way to learn is to get the experience.. although some like to learn by losing money.

bigbadboss101
04-30-2005, 04:29 PM
I know people who go into it. Some do end up doing well, but the it's the people who are in early who make the $. They recruit a lot of people to start with. People soon clue in and the late joiners get stuck when membership becomes more saturated. I know a guy who is in it and isn't doing anything. He has other real business that he is busy with. He upline is doing another MLM and is helping his downline to get out of TTI into the new one.