PDA

View Full Version : Leroy Wells, 15 minutes or 15 seconds? (Link Fixed)

ZorroAMG
01-27-2005, 12:04 PM
Bwahahahahahhahahahaha Leroy's attempt at becoming the next William hung has been thwarted!!

Step 1: Make a web page of your stupidity on TV www.leroy-wells.com

Step 2: Oops!
http://cctvimedia.clearchannel.com/wpmi/leroy%20wells%20mugshot.jpg

(MOBILE, Ala.) January 26 -- An American Idol hopeful, gaining notoriety, but not just for his shot at stardom. T-V viewers found Grand Bay's Leroy Wells on national T-V Tuesday night. However, on Wednesday, the would-be “idol” could be found in Mobile Metro Jail.

While millions of American Idol fans kept it locked into Leroy, Leroy was locked up behind bars for failing to appear in court.

The 22-year-old Grand Bay, Alabama native wowed fans with his rendition of "Got Your Money" by O-D-B. Even though he wasn't able to watch his performance from home, sheriff’s deputies tell NBC 15 they did allow Leroy and other inmates to watch American Idol from jail.

Mobile Police spokesman Marcus Young says Leroy Wells was arrested earlier this month for reportedly shooting a hand gun into an occupied vehicle. “Apparently they were arguing over how the cars were in the roadway at which time Mr. Wells allegedly shot the victim in his hip,” Young says.

“Family members say because Leroy is a “pretty boy,” he gets picked on a lot, which explains why he may have been carrying a pistol to protect himself. His brother, Ryan Peyton tells NBC 15 News: “A lot of people picks on him and he's had that problem since he's been a kid._ As he got older he just got tired of it and so he took measures into his own hands.”

According to Mobile County Sheriff's department records, Wells has a prior criminal record including seven other arrests. The charges range from disorderly conduct and possession of marijuana, to carrying a pistol without a permit.
____
His brother says despite those incidents, Leroy is destined for stardom and would not go as far as shooting another human being. “I'm saying he didn't do it._ It's all hear-say from what I know.”

Wednesday, Leroy’s family had trouble coming up with bond money, some $11,000, but later were able_to come up with the money._Leroy was_released from custody early Wednesday evening.

:rofl: :rofl:

civicrider
01-27-2005, 12:12 PM
oops double post

bart
01-27-2005, 12:15 PM
ahah!

legendboy
01-27-2005, 12:25 PM
what a poser

ZorroAMG
01-27-2005, 01:08 PM
Link broken, so I copy/pasted

brandon
01-27-2005, 02:56 PM
lmao american idol is way overdone now.

RiceCube
01-31-2005, 04:01 PM
HES SOOO FCKIN HIGH

BABBY I GOT CHA MONEY

Shaolin
01-31-2005, 04:36 PM
I saw the clip the other day.. it was more funny on the radio.. seeing him do the stomp and saying can you dig it 60 million times got really annoying..

/////AMG
02-01-2005, 04:34 AM
hes good, i vote for him