PDA

View Full Version : Too close for comfort..

mrmattyk
12-17-2002, 03:32 PM
Ussually I'd be out driving from point A to point B when I'd see some poorly modded automotive nightmare. Today was a little different. I was at home making a peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwhich when I thought I heard a very ill elephant having a gastro-intestinal problem. I was about to call the zoo, when I saw something equally as terrible. It was this horrible silver sunfire with a tip, black headlight covers and CHROME wipers. He was blasting some Kriss Kross (sounded like it) and upon exiting his vehicle he was walking with a swagger that could make Compton's most hardcore gangstas jealous. This creepy rat face guy with 2 gold earrings comes to my door, and asks for my sister. She goes to the door and leaves with him.

:eek:

See Davan, that's the kind of stuff I see in my neighbourhood! *BLING BLING*

Scott
12-17-2002, 03:58 PM
Youre just making yourself look stupid more and more.

1. why post all the sightings of ugly J's?
2. that guy was really coming to your house for you wasnt he? and now you cant talk on the computer because you are getting it up the ass.:poosie:

mrmattyk
12-17-2002, 04:03 PM
Because I only see ugly J's. If I see an ugly import I'll post. I just find this situation kind of funny because I am trying to look for imports too, and this j shows up right at my frickin door. I can't hide from them!

As for comment 2, I'd never steal your trademark move j/j

Davan
12-17-2002, 04:05 PM
I think what we are really talking about here is not the guy and his car... but your sister's choice in men! :thumbsdow :D

mrmattyk
12-17-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Davan
I think what we are really talking about here is not the guy and his car... but your sister's choice in men! :thumbsdow :D

True...

I mean if Ratboy wasn't so hardcore straight from the eastside, and didn't have his homey bass music blasting I would have probably not posted this.

Sorry Scott and Davan, I have been kind of bad to the J's lately. I'll find you guys a nice pic of a the ugliest import in town and set things straight (unlike Scott j/j).

Scott
12-17-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by mrmattyk

True...

I mean if Ratboy wasn't so hardcore straight from the eastside, and didn't have his homey bass music blasting I would have probably not posted this.

Sorry Scott and Davan, I have been kind of bad to the J's lately. I'll find you guys a nice pic of a the ugliest import in town and set things straight (unlike Scott j/j).

Its all good guy, I just love to see people hating on J's so i can start to flame them back :D

mrmattyk
12-17-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Scott

Its all good guy, I just love to see people hating on J's so i can start to flame them back :D

Ok that's good then because I saw this one cavalier, and oooh man it had the ugliest... j/j

Ya I am thinking some kind of 1:1 ratio for imports/j's would be good. We should all go on a rice hunt one night like rice cops.. muhaha

Scott
12-17-2002, 04:19 PM

good. We should all go on a rice hunt one night like rice cops.. muhaha

That would be kinda ghey:rofl:

GTS Jeff
12-17-2002, 04:57 PM
haha what a coincidence that thug-playa was driving a j. i bet this is the same dude that likes to tailgate me.

and before u guys start crying, heres some more ricey imports:

http://riceboypage.com/shame/hall_of_shame_5/civic-type-r.jpg
http://riceboypage.com/shame/hall_of_shame_5/spider.jpg
http://gallery.consumerreview.com/car/gallery/pictures/Civic2(1).jpg

three.eighteen.
12-17-2002, 05:07 PM

Ya I am thinking some kind of 1:1 ratio for imports/j's would be good. We should all go on a rice hunt one night like rice cops.. muhaha

haha, no thanks, i remember some fag at work telling me "him and his car club" do that, he drove a shit-beat, old school, champagne mx-6 and when i went out to look at his car later, i see he's got: