PDA

View Full Version : Importing a car from america from japan (bad grammer haha)

CryoCarnage
01-28-2005, 08:59 AM
i was reading and searching about importing a car from the good ol U.S of A (Well not really haha). Problem is is that it's from JPN originally and it's located in USA but i want to import it soon cause it wont really be legal by going directly from Japan to Can until 3.5 years or so. Sorry aboutthe grammer again, im hasty b4 work. I know that youre not allowed to import a car from Japan or overseas and what not unless it is 15 years of age or older. I was wondering is this the same even though the Car has an Equivalent to it in the U.S and here. I had my eyes on this RHD 93 Supra and i was wondering other then paying GST and importing shipping etc. costs. Ive searched but all i could find about any car is that Damned Evo hahah. Its cool. I know why they want it...

kevie88
01-28-2005, 09:15 AM
Please search. This type of question comes up once a week.

Look here for importing information:

www.RIV.ca

brandon
01-28-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by CryoCarnage
i was reading and searching about importing a car from the good ol U.S of A (Well not really haha). Problem is is that it's from JPN originally and it's located in USA but i want to import it soon cause it wont really be legal by going directly from Japan to Can until 3.5 years or so. Sorry aboutthe grammer again, im hasty b4 work. I know that youre not allowed to import a car from Japan or overseas and what not unless it is 15 years of age or older. I was wondering is this the same even though the Car has an Equivalent to it in the U.S and here. I had my eyes on this RHD 93 Supra and i was wondering other then paying GST and importing shipping etc. costs. Ive searched but all i could find about any car is that Damned Evo hahah. Its cool. I know why they want it...

You can't do it legally enough said

:closed:

CryoCarnage
01-28-2005, 09:38 AM
srry guys, jus was in a rush to work...