PDA

View Full Version : what are the chances

Lo)2enz0
12-17-2002, 05:35 PM
So this morning i start up my car and shawn desman-shook is on the radio, haven't had time to install my deck so I am stuck with AM/FM radio. At lunch I start the car up again and its on again, and than again after school and than I turned on the tv and it was on much. what are the chances, 4 times in 1 day and that song is on. Ya, i should punch myself for liking that one song. ahh wierd luck.

Laurier

D'z Nutz
12-17-2002, 05:42 PM
I have the same problem with Ja Rule :banghead:

Everytime I hear a Ja Rule song on either Kiss or Vibe, I switched to the other. One time I switched from one to the other only to get the middle of the same song. FUCK!! So I just shut the damn thing off.

MYKN
12-17-2002, 05:50 PM
Hey does anyone have Shook remix with the Biggie beat .

Lo)2enz0
12-17-2002, 06:12 PM
well its # 5, I turned on much music and it was on. What the hell. this song has a phat beat but hearing it 5 times is starting to make me not like it.
man, i always am switching stations looking for that ja rule song. I can't wait untill the deck gets installed than i can just burn a few cd's.
if it happens again i will go crazy.

Laurier

Dope Dealer
12-17-2002, 06:16 PM
Shawn Desmond is a wigger and his music sucks shit.

Lo)2enz0
12-17-2002, 06:21 PM
True, but I like the beat he used in that one song.

Laurier

mrmattyk
12-17-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
Shawn Desmond is a wigger and his music sucks shit.

I like how people defend him from the 'wigger' comment, because he's Portugese and there for 'cannot be a wigger'. He is a total wigger.

Speaking of wiggers... the best thing I've ever heard is Ricky J trying to get into a club in Calgary. He didn't have his ID and just wanted to walk through the line and get VIP because he was 'who he was'. He kept on being cocky and pushy and the bouncers would not let him in. They knew who he was (why he didn't get in) so after a while the bouncer says "No means no". :rofl:

Dope Dealer
12-17-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by mrmattyk

I like how people defend him from the 'wigger' comment, because he's Portugese and there for 'cannot be a wigger'. He is a total wigger.

Speaking of wiggers... the best thing I've ever heard is Ricky J trying to get into a club in Calgary. He didn't have his ID and just wanted to walk through the line and get VIP because he was 'who he was'. He kept on being cocky and pushy and the bouncers would not let him in. They knew who he was (why he didn't get in) so after a while the bouncer says "No means no". :rofl:

He is a pigger then. :rofl:

Anyways, he still sucks. That Ricky J thing is funny, Shawn Desmond reminds me of the homo too.

Ben
12-17-2002, 06:37 PM
One time I heard JLo Whats Love on The Vibe, switched to Kiss and it was on the same song, about 3 seconds off.

Aother time I was listening to CJay and Nickleback - Remind Me was on, switched to The Peak, it was on the exact same part.

I was like WTF