PDA

View Full Version : Grrr..

Si_FlyGuy
12-17-2002, 07:03 PM
Some young chick clipped an 60-70 year old lady in while turning left at an intersection right in front of me yesterday on 4th street. Her bf was such a dumbass, he didn't even get out of the passenger seat to see if the lady was okay. Fortunately, she was able to get across the street with some help.

mrmattyk
12-17-2002, 08:27 PM
That's makes me quite angry. I hope that bitch gets a huge fine or a ticket, or sued. Poor old lady...

cocoabrova
12-17-2002, 08:28 PM
:guns: :guns: Hopefully they got nailed with a big-ass fine and lots of demerits:thumbsdow

RiceCake
12-17-2002, 08:44 PM
Man that's sad. People should be watching those damn intersections especially with elderly pedestrians. That is one of the tickets I agree with going up.

RSeXy
12-17-2002, 11:44 PM
OMG! that's awful. i hope they got caught. did u take down the plate numbers?

Si_FlyGuy
12-18-2002, 12:45 AM
Oh the girl driver was nice enough to help the lady across the street into a restaurant. She even had to yell at the dumbass in the passenger seat to move her car. Both the other witness car and I got in to move our cars, but by the time I did that, a cop had already stopped by...so I just left. I didn't see the actual accident..just saw the lady on the ground (cuz I was trying to pick this nasty stubborn booger out of my nose..jk) so I left it to the cops. She seemed ok...