PDA

View Full Version : amp wire +integra firewall

neely
01-30-2005, 03:09 PM
where is a good place to run your amp's 12V wire through the firewall to the battery? i was looking around today but the firewall is so insulated and there is so much shit going under there, i thought i would just ask about the easiest (or best) way.

DoubleLP
01-30-2005, 04:17 PM
I find that the easiest way is to cut a small hole in the rubber of where the main wiring harness goes through the firewall. Just be VERY careful that you do not cut the wires in the harness.

neely
01-30-2005, 04:46 PM
the main harness goes through in behind the battery. its pretty tight in there as wll there is so much stuff in the dash right behind there. Anyone do their own integras- its a 96

neely
01-31-2005, 07:22 AM
no guys in here do their own integra's?

futurecivic
01-31-2005, 10:11 AM
right by the battery there is agromet about 2and a half inches ok if you lokk at your car from the front its to the right of your battery and downd a little lower than the base of your battery hope this helps
Barry

hockey_fan59
02-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by futurecivic
right by the battery there is agromet about 2and a half inches ok if you lokk at your car from the front its to the right of your battery and downd a little lower than the base of your battery hope this helps
Barry

if you have no room to sneak it by there, drill a hole. dont forget to patch it up tho..

Gspotracer
02-02-2005, 05:32 PM
You can always drill a hole where ever you want, just make sure to put a rubber grommit on it so its not rubbing on steel.:thumbsup: