PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't have said it better...

Mad$ella
01-30-2005, 04:44 PM
:rofl:

90Tegra
01-30-2005, 04:51 PM
hahahahaha "390 stickers to 390 horsepower". hey but don't each sticker add 5hp's? sorry but iti'll kill a mustang

shakalaka
01-30-2005, 04:53 PM
lol...thats a good one.

/////AMG
01-30-2005, 04:56 PM
Yea I like it haha

SteveMo600
01-30-2005, 06:10 PM
:rofl: HAHAHAHA that is pretty funny...but I'm not going to lie, still not a fan of the mustang.

cman
01-30-2005, 07:01 PM
some of those were pretty creative:thumbsup:

BumpinTalon
01-30-2005, 07:13 PM
old as hell and still not funny

statick
01-30-2005, 07:14 PM
pretty nice find:thumbsup:

streetarab
01-30-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
i couldnt have said it better:werd: :rofl:

91VTEG
01-30-2005, 07:22 PM
^^^^^^^^^ LOL :rofl: :rofl:

zoorocz
01-30-2005, 07:27 PM
people drool :rofl: i love this shit can't wait til the spring

zoorocz
01-30-2005, 07:29 PM
that is on nast looking civic though

oddjob
01-30-2005, 07:40 PM

:werd: shits old.

BerserkerCatSplat
01-30-2005, 07:43 PM
hahaha, that's pretty good!

Toms-SC
01-30-2005, 07:53 PM
No offence MadSella but aren't you the goof ricing out your Mustang? Air bags? Nice going, a set of red underglows will finish off the curb appeal :thumbsup:

brandon
01-30-2005, 07:57 PM

:werd:

cressida_pimpin
01-30-2005, 10:52 PM
6 gears? i thought stangs only had 5?:dunno:

NickGT
01-30-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by cressida_pimpin
6 gears? i thought stangs only had 5?:dunno:

Cobra = 6 speed manual

GT2NV
01-31-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
No offence MadSella but aren't you the goof ricing out your Mustang? Air bags? Nice going, a set of red underglows will finish off the curb appeal :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl:

fast95pony
01-31-2005, 01:09 AM
No offence MadSella but aren't you the goof ricing out your Mustang? Air bags? Nice going, a set of red underglows will finish off the curb appeal :thumbsup:

Yet again Madsella goes down in flames...

LudeRoca
01-31-2005, 01:55 AM
LOL yet you do it again. Mike remember the mustang you started with. The 4 cylinder (ranger engine) mustang with the Chrome wheel wells and that nasty exaust you had on there. SOunded like a fart can. Then you daddy put a new engine in there for ya. OH yeah and we can't forget the orange neon light you had on your dash. QUit bashing imports when your ricing your car out.:rolleyes:

STONER1
01-31-2005, 02:11 AM
I would take a mustang over a honda any day.. and im not a fan of either... but the only people gettin pissed off here are the ones that know a mustang would kick their lil FWD 4cyl car's ass. lets not forget real cars are RWD and 6cyl plus.

JPPLAY
01-31-2005, 02:28 AM
Funny but not totally true.

heavyD
01-31-2005, 11:06 AM
Important stat:
Over 60% of all Mustang buyers are women.

I'm not into Women's cars so I'll take a Civic less the rice.

calgarygts
01-31-2005, 11:14 AM
^^^hahahahahahahahahaha

Toms-SC
01-31-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by heavyD
Important stat:

What's the Civic? 70%?
:rolleyes:
Du''hhhhhhh

heavyD
01-31-2005, 12:19 PM

What's the Civic? 70%?
Du''hhhhhhh

The earliest I could find on Civics was 2003 (57% women). DUhhhhh:rolleyes:

LudeRoca
01-31-2005, 12:22 PM
only thing a stang is good for is quarter mile time. Thats it. Its the cheapest sports car on the market ugly has fcuk and shitty handling.

And i know all you mustang lovers are gonna hate so lets hear it.

heavyD
01-31-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by LudeRoca
only thing a stang is good for is quarter mile time. Thats it. Its the cheapest sports car on the market ugly has fcuk and shitty handling.

And i know all you mustang lovers are gonna hate so lets hear it.

While the 2006 models look okay, everything under that for the last 25 years does look like shit and even though they are RWD they handle worse than alot of FWD vehicles. They are strickly straight line vehicles that Women prefer to own more than men.

BTW: I hate riced out civics as much as anyone else but of all people, a Ford (a company that gets by on truck sales mostly) guy to come out and bash them is just plain wrong.

InfiniteJoy
01-31-2005, 01:23 PM
umm.. so according to that thing.. the mustang has 4 3inch exhausts?

Toms-SC
01-31-2005, 01:38 PM
AH yes.....the handling arguement.....it was only a matter of time before that past its expiry date excuse came out.

schurchill39
01-31-2005, 01:51 PM
Thats old but soo true. I was wondering wat would happen if some one put that on this mainly import site as I was gunna a while ago. Nice find

fast95pony
01-31-2005, 01:56 PM
These arguments are getting so old...

Both cars have their good and bad points .

Time to move on... :dunno:

buh_buh
01-31-2005, 02:13 PM
AH yes.....the handling arguement.....it was only a matter of time before that past its expiry date excuse came out. yeah, handling is so 90s:rolleyes: Its only cool to go in a straight line now.

GTS Jeff
01-31-2005, 02:37 PM
a true muscle car enthusiast would find that shit dumb too, cuz once u are actually into cars, u start to learn to appreciate a lot of different things about different cars, no matter what your personal preference is.

only clown posers buy into the import vs domestic bullshit.

Mad$ella
01-31-2005, 03:10 PM
Lay off everyone... its just a joke. Take whatever side you must, thats your priority, ill stay with the Mustang myself. Everyone is entitiled to an opinion.

NickGT
01-31-2005, 03:31 PM
Important stat:

Considering they all drive the V6 model and we're talking about a Cobra here.

Your Mustang's are for women slogan isn't entirely accurate. The V6 model is statistically - it also outsells the GT/Cobra obviously cause it's cheaper.. Just thought I'd clerify that for you. It's kinda like the n/a model talon's/eclipses. To group them all together makes no sense. :dunno:

Originally posted by GTS Jeff

only clown posers buy into the import vs domestic bullshit.

heavyD
01-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by NickGT

Considering they all drive the V6 model and we're talking about a Cobra here.

Your Mustang's are for women slogan isn't entirely accurate. The V6 model is statistically - it also outsells the GT/Cobra obviously cause it's cheaper.. Just thought I'd clerify that for you. It's kinda like the n/a model talon's/eclipses. To group them all together makes no sense. :dunno:

Ha Ha. You are right about women buying the V6 model and most Mustangs sold are V6 but the V6 models suck ass and those are the ones we see populating the roads. ;)

I'm just having fun as I wouldn't own either car.

Mad$ella
01-31-2005, 03:41 PM

Ha Ha. You are right about women buying the V6 model and most Mustangs sold are V6 but the V6 models suck ass and those are the ones we see populating the roads. ;)

Agreed. Thats why when a Cobra rolls by you, you bow down.

finboy
01-31-2005, 03:43 PM
a true muscle car enthusiast would find that shit dumb too, cuz once u are actually into cars, u start to learn to appreciate a lot of different things about different cars, no matter what your personal preference is.

exactly

except for cars like "latino heat" :rofl:

heavyD
01-31-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Mad$ella

Lets not get carried away.:barf:

BumpinTalon
01-31-2005, 03:52 PM

too bad your car is not a cobra. when you roll by with your rims tucked up into the wheelwells, with your crappy exhaust burbling the 5.0 engine note (which, despite being a V8, still sounds like shit more often then not), I'll just point and laugh and say "hey that guy tried to pick up a guy on a car forum."

NickGT
01-31-2005, 03:55 PM

Hey I never said the V6 was a good car either. In fact I test drove one. At which point I decided if I can't afford a GT, I'm shopping for something else.

This is the 3rd stang so I have foolishly developed a little brand loyalty... Perhaps one day I'll change... If I can ever afford a vette. :D

buh_buh
01-31-2005, 04:09 PM
How can you even compare Ford's flagship sports car (Cobra) to Honda's entry level 3 door hatchback? Its like comparing a NSX to a Ford Fiesta.
And no, I don't think I'd bow down to a Cobra... maybe a NSX though.:D

Mad$ella
01-31-2005, 05:57 PM

...with your crappy exhaust burbling the 5.0 engine note (which, despite being a V8, still sounds like shit more often then not)...

Flowmaster 40 Series actually make quite a nice rumble.

iceburns288
01-31-2005, 06:18 PM
Flowmaster 40s... friend got those on his F150 two weeks ago.:drool: :drool:

Nav13
01-31-2005, 07:12 PM

too bad your car is not a cobra. when you roll by with your rims tucked up into the wheelwells, with your crappy exhaust burbling the 5.0 engine note (which, despite being a V8, still sounds like shit more often then not), I'll just point and laugh and say "hey that guy tried to pick up a guy on a car forum."

BURRRRNNNNNN :guns:

GTS Jeff
01-31-2005, 07:27 PM
only clown posers buy into the import vs domestic bullshit. ...a few moments later
ill stay with the Mustang myself.

i scare myself with my wisdom.

dieselpower91
01-31-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by iceburns288
Flowmaster 40s... friend got those on his F150 two weeks ago.:drool: :drool:

You think they sound good on an F150? How about a 406ci with a lumpy cam and 3" duals!

MMmm...:drool: :eek:

Curious
02-01-2005, 04:00 AM
:rofl: Oh man, the classic, "Latino Heat" civic. With the flames and front mounted side mirrors. Damn that car is one bad motha sucka. Only in the N.E.:rofl:

civicluva
02-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Madsella, your 5.0 has about 250hp. That is quite weak for a damn 5.0 v8. The v6 350z has about 300hp from 3.6.

Cobra is nothing to brag about either, I used to own the prev. generation cobra. It was a great car but a properly turboed Honda could easily keep up with it and save you gas money.

Toms-SC
02-01-2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
How can you even compare Ford's flagship sports car (Ford GT) to Honda's entry level 3 door hatchback? Its like comparing a NSX to a Ford Fiesta.
And no, I don't think I'd bow down to a Cobra... maybe a NSX though.:D

Fixed
:thumbsup:

Toms-SC
02-01-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by civicluva

Cobra is nothing to brag about either, I used to own the prev. generation cobra. It was a great car but a properly turboed Honda could easily keep up with it and save you gas money.

If you are willing to head to Race City I am pretty sure I could arrange a Cobra to give you a run? Should not be a problem for your turbo civic.

:)

STONER1
02-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Turbo Civic..... what a waste ahahahahaha :rofl:

Mad$ella
02-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by STONER1
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mad$ella
02-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by civicluva
Madsella, your 5.0 has about 250hp. That is quite weak for a damn 5.0 v8. The v6 350z has about 300hp from 3.6.

265hp STOCK + K&N Air filter + 75mm MassAir sensor + Cold air intake + Hooker headers + off-road H-pipe + Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers = a little more than 250hp ~ maybe 285ish...

P.S. wait for the 3.73s to be droped in, then the table turns...
P.P.S. Oh! and the new 350z is a lot smaller, and also FUCKING NEW & costs at least twice as much as a new mustang. So he has about ~20hp more, from a V6 yes, but my cars is heavier and 15 years old. That evens out the scale a little bit I think.

finboy
02-01-2005, 10:50 AM
Turbo Civic..... what a waste ahahahahaha :rofl: iroc camaro, what a joke, how's the mullet growing out there ;)

stereotypes work both ways :rofl:

finboy
02-01-2005, 10:54 AM

265hp STOCK + K&N Air filter + 75mm MassAir sensor + Cold air intake + Hooker headers + off-road H-pipe + Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers = a little more than 250hp ~ maybe 285ish...

P.S. wait for the 3.73s to be droped in, then the table turns...
P.P.S. Oh! and the new 350z is a lot smaller, and also FUCKING NEW & costs at least twice as much as a new mustang. So he has about ~20hp more, from a V6 yes, but my cars is heavier and 15 years old. That evens out the scale a little bit I think.

you are missing the point here, i'm sure someone could buy a b-series integra and turbo it for 1500-2000 and still keep up with that mustang.

bottom line: it all comes down to PERSONAL PREFRENCE, but saying any other type of car then yours is junk (ie, imports suck, honda's suck, mustangs suck, domestics suck, etc.) just goes to show how narrow minded some are.

EVERY brand has its strengths and weeknesses.

brandon
02-01-2005, 10:56 AM

Oh! and the new 350z is a lot smaller, and also FUCKING NEW & costs at least twice as much as a new mustang. So he has about ~20hp more, from a V6 yes.

Yea but some people enjoy not having interior parts falling off after 2 weeks of owning it. For me I like to have the edges on my hood even all the way down!

PS: I also love having a resale value above 15k too!

BumpinTalon
02-01-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by brandon

Yea but some people enjoy not having interior parts falling off after 2 weeks of owning it. For me I like to have the edges on my hood even all the way down!

PS: I also love having a resale value above 15k too!

zing!
and remember, you need to spend $10k at least to get a V8 in the new Mustang, which all of the sudden puts it into direct competition with the 350Z - which about as fast, handles brilliantly, looks even better, and has Nissan reliability.
the domestic vs. import thing is done to death. you are totally beating a dead horse here... everything that can be said, has been said about this debate, time and time again. you just look like an idiot when you bring it up, and then start harping on and on and on about how your 265 horsepower 5.0 is top shit when there are Integras and Civics buzzing around with turbos with 300 or 400 flywheel horsepower.... you only have 60 more horsepower then a stock RSX Type-S, and those cars have a superior transmission and suspension... let's see you race a Talon TSi with even basic mods and we'll see how your Cobra does, considering a 3" turbo-back exhaust gains a gigantic amount of power for the 4G63 (Import Tuner did a turbo-back exhaust and ground wires to a AWD 1993 Eclipse and got 98whp).
edit: sorry I forgot your car is only a regular Mustang dressed up as a Cobra.

oddjob
02-01-2005, 11:20 AM

If you are willing to head to Race City I am pretty sure I could arrange a Cobra to give you a run? Should not be a problem for your turbo civic.

:)

He said keep up not beat.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I fail to see what is funny.

LudeRoca
02-01-2005, 11:51 AM
I think the last and only thing left to say is that it is all personal preference. if you like to race down a track and then rebuild your car after every couple races and have to go fill up on gas then obviously your gonna like the domestic muscle car. If you like something a more reliable and better looking, and something with resale value, but slow to begin with then imports are your thing. I personally dont hate all mustangs. I wouldn't mind having the 87-93 fastback. But for any other mustang on the street is crap in my eyes. but thats my opinion.

SilverBoost
02-01-2005, 01:01 PM
I would take a mustang over a honda any day.. and im not a fan of either... but the only people gettin pissed off here are the ones that know a mustang would kick their lil FWD 4cyl car's ass. lets not forget real cars are RWD and 6cyl plus.

Hey man, maybe I should drive down to TN next summer and show you how bad an IROC can lose to a 4 banger. --- on the track of course :)

Toms-SC
02-01-2005, 01:31 PM
Im going to play the Devil here, I apologize to SilverBoost right now as I am using his car for an example (sorry man, but you got a killer website loaded with information).

A tuned turbo Spec V:
http://www.importeast.ca/specturbo/dyno1.jpg
Nice numbers!

A tuned turbo 5.0L Mustang:
http://www.performance-shop.com/bradsstuff/dynonumbers.jpg
Also nice numbers!

Now, the reason I am posting this is because whatever you do to your import, or any car for that matter, to keep up with a stock something else. The stock something else can do the same as you, and beat you. Its building on solid platforms that matter. :)

Every car has got their up and downs.

SilverBoost
02-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Yeah too bad those numbers will be old news in the spring. :) Add another 100whp to my dyno come May. BUt I don't argue that you start slapping SCs and Turbos on a V8 car, and you're going to have a monster. It's all in your own preference. I just hate people who think all they need is 4 more cylinders and they have a road rocket. Sorry, I'll just keep surprising them. You may not win them all but seeing the look on their face is worth every penny.

fast95pony
02-01-2005, 01:55 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!

Ricer math !!!!

Try 225hp stock !!! With those mods ,I'd say 245 hp max NOT 285hp.

Do you have any stickers ?? You might get some more hp there !!

A790
02-01-2005, 02:14 PM

Not a chance.

Lambo's, Ferraris, Porches and Vettes. Mustang? Not worth the tires they roll on.

In my humble opinion, of course.

Why do I dislike mustangs? Sure they're fast- faster than my car anyway. They're decent looking (the new ones- the old ones are ugly) and I'm sure they sort of reliable (maybe). STILL, I'd never own one.

Ever.

You couldn't even pay me.

I'd RATHER drive the Festiva.

Toms-SC
02-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost
You may not win them all but seeing the look on their face is worth every penny.

Best line ever :thumbsup: :clap: I'm personally building my Bird to run a 14.4ish. Not the fastest car ever, some cars run that stock. But I am doing it to be unique and to get that look you speak of if I beat somebody. If that makes me a ricer, so be it! :)

BumpinTalon
02-01-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by fast95pony

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!

Ricer math !!!!

Try 225hp stock !!! With those mods ,I'd say 245 hp max NOT 285hp.

Do you have any stickers ?? You might get some more hp there !!

hahahah!! OH NOOOES
another Mustang owner just called you out.
What are you going to do now?

Mad$ella
02-01-2005, 03:54 PM

hahahah!! OH NOOOES
another Mustang owner just called you out.
What are you going to do now?

Id say the Math seems fine to me, and I have a '95 5.0L enigne that does push 265hp stock (combined with '95 tranny). I also have an intake of a '90 Ford Ranger 5.0L. So I'd say 285hp is a good guess, maybe a little lower because of wear-and-tear...

Mad$ella
02-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by A790

Not a chance.

Lambo's, Ferraris, Porches and Vettes. Mustang?

To put a Mustang in a category with those cars shows just how poorly your brain functions. Start with purchase price and go from there...

fast95pony
02-01-2005, 04:03 PM

Id say the Math seems fine to me, and I have a '95 5.0L enigne that does push 265hp stock (combined with '95 tranny). I also have an intake of a '90 Ford Ranger 5.0L. So I'd say 285hp is a good guess, maybe a little lower because of wear-and-tear...

So enlighten me. What 1995 Ford Vehicle came with a 265hp 5.0L
engine ??

gpomp
02-01-2005, 04:07 PM

So enlighten me. What 1995 Ford Vehicle came with a 265hp 5.0L
engine ??
its kind like that civic that came with the 200hp engine...

pixil9
02-01-2005, 04:07 PM
I love the new mustang.. and a man buys a v8. A woman or a bitch buys anything less.

heavyD
02-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by pixil9
I love the new mustang.. and a man buys a v8. A woman or a bitch buys anything less.

Can I re-phrase that for you.

A man owns a car. Trailer trash drives pickup trucks.

Mad$ella
02-01-2005, 04:21 PM

So enlighten me. What 1995 Ford Vehicle came with a 265hp 5.0L engine ??

1995 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8 (engine code D); 240hp@4600 & 285lbs.-ft@4000, 9.0:1 C.R., Bore/Stroke 4.00x3.00

Then you put that into my coupe '91 body, which weights a fair bit less than the '95. Just more than 400lbs. to be exact.
1995 curb weight: 3276lbs.
1991 curb wieght: 2861lbs.

Aprox. ~265hp

Agree? Disagree?

Mad$ella
02-01-2005, 04:24 PM
P.S.

1995 Mustang V8 5.8L (engine code C); 300hp@4800 & 365lbs.-ft@4800 :eek:

Stock 1991 5.0L HO V8; 225hp@4200 & 300lbs.-ft@3200 :eek:

Source:Mustang 1964 1/2 - 2003, Sessler, Peter C., 2002

pixil9
02-01-2005, 04:27 PM

Can I re-phrase that for you.

A man owns a car. Trailer trash drives pickup trucks.

Wow.. except you drive 2 piece of shit cars that aren't worth the total of my city truck alone.. not including my g35, 2 grizzlys, 2 rubicons, 1 450 es, a 90k trailer and my valkyrie.. oh and wait i have a 2004 LT 2500 hd diesel for towing that as well. grow up. Shitty cars that are fast aren't cool. You look like the trailer trash and 99% of the population doesn't give a fuck about your turbo. They drive by your piece of shit and don't even look at it.

streetarab
02-01-2005, 04:29 PM

To put a Mustang in a category with those cars shows just how poorly your brain functions. Start with purchase price and go from there...
you missed the point, you said that he will bow down to cobra, he simply listed the cars he WOULD bow down too, and guess what, your mustang wasnt on it

BumpinTalon
02-01-2005, 04:32 PM
pixil9 -- would you believe me if I said I drove a 2004 Explorer Eddie Bauer, have two Tauruses for daily driving, two tent trailers (20-something feet for both of them), a Chevrolet Nova, four bikes, and my Talon for the weekend? no. I don't believe you either. Anybody can play the numbers game on the internet.

Mad$ella you are an idiot. Ford does not underrate their engines. that is 240 flywheel horsepower. you should count yourself extremely lucky if you even see 200 horsepower at the wheels, even with your inconsequential mods. Ford, if I remember right, had issues in the 90s with overrating the Mustang GT's horsepower anyway, because they flattened the exhaust out too much and the real numbers were almost 10% behind the rated ones (but I guess you have a different exhaust so this doesn't apply anymore). Your car is not fast. An Acura RSX Type S with even a half decent driver would give your car a very, very good run for its money - it would probably beat you by a car length or two because Mustangs are fuckin weak in the top end.
Your car is not fast. It does not look good. It does not sound good. It will not look good. It can sound good, and it can go fast, but right now it is none of those things. Your car is a piece of junk. Everything you do to make it faster is going to be negated by something else you do - like putting airbags in it. And, when all is said and done, your car is going to handle like fuckin garbage - even worse then a stock Mustang alreaady does - because bags do not hold up in corners for shit - so when it comes time to make that big left turn to get away from the police after burning out in the street to impress some 11 year old boys, you are fucked because you and your car are all talk, no skill or substance.

fast95pony
02-01-2005, 04:33 PM

1995 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8 (engine code D); 240hp@4600 & 285lbs.-ft@4000, 9.0:1 C.R., Bore/Stroke 4.00x3.00

Then you put that into my coupe '91 body, which weights a fair bit less than the '95.

Aprox. ~265hp

Agree? Disagree?

That engine info is correct.But how do you gain 20 hp just because the car you put it in is lighter ?? :dunno:

Instead of arguing like a couple of crazies :D ,the next time the Mustang club or the Focus club (www.calgaryfocus.com )
have a dyno meet , I'll invite you along and you can really find out what your car makes. Techmotion is a good dyno place and besides it's fun to watch :thumbsup: .

Mad$ella
02-01-2005, 04:39 PM

Your car is not fast. It does not look good. It does not sound good. It will not look good. It can sound good, and it can go fast, but right now it is none of those things. Your car is a piece of junk. Everything you do to make it faster is going to be negated by something else you do - like putting airbags in it. And, when all is said and done, your car is going to handle like fuckin garbage - even worse then a stock Mustang alreaady does - because bags do not hold up in corners for shit.

If this forum wasn't a majority of import drivers, id have more people that disagree with you. What do you claim with your Talon???:dunno: You think that sounds good? Looks good? Fast? Just an example but if you think that your car sounds good, that just exemplifies the differances in our tastes; which is all good...

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Mad$ella
02-01-2005, 04:41 PM

That engine info is correct.But how do you gain 20 hp just because the car you put it in is lighter ?? :dunno:

Instead of arguing like a couple of crazies :D ,the next time the Mustang club or the Focus club (www.calgaryfocus.com )
have a dyno meet , I'll invite you along and you can really find out what your car makes. Techmotion is a good dyno place and besides it's fun to watch :thumbsup: .

It would be really nice of you to take me, i have never had that done. :clap:

fast95pony
02-01-2005, 04:42 PM
BumpinTalon is just jealous ...:D

fast95pony
02-01-2005, 04:43 PM

It would be really nice of you to take me, i have never had that done. :clap:

Okay,I'll let ya know :thumbsup: .

heavyD
02-01-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by pixil9

Wow.. except you drive 2 piece of shit cars that aren't worth the total of my city truck alone.. not including my g35, 2 grizzlys, 2 rubicons, 1 450 es, a 90k trailer and my valkyrie.. oh and wait i have a 2004 LT 2500 hd diesel for towing that as well. grow up. Shitty cars that are fast aren't cool. You look like the trailer trash and 99% of the population doesn't give a fuck about your turbo. They drive by your piece of shit and don't even look at it.

Why don't you just crawl back into your trailer with Bubba & Billybob and call it a day. I don't car if you own two cars and three trucks or your entire trailer park, you are trash plain & simple.:english:

BTW: Your G35 has six cylinders. By your own words you are a woman (who happens to reside in a trailer park).

heavyD
02-01-2005, 05:01 PM

Then you put that into my coupe '91 body, which weights a fair bit less than the '95. Just more than 400lbs. to be exact.
1995 curb weight: 3276lbs.
1991 curb wieght: 2861lbs.

Aprox. ~265hp

Agree? Disagree?

Stupidest thing I ever heard. Engines don't gain HP by putting them in a smaller/lighter car. Your car has a 240 hp engine, it would still be 240 hp if you put it in a mini. Where do you guys get your ideas from?:werd:

Mad$ella
02-01-2005, 05:06 PM
BumpinTalon is just jealous ...:D

:D :tongue:

BumpinTalon
02-01-2005, 05:09 PM

If this forum wasn't a majority of import drivers, id have more people that disagree with you. What do you claim with your Talon???:dunno: You think that sounds good? Looks good? Fast? Just an example but if you think that your car sounds good, that just exemplifies the differances in our tastes; which is all good...

I go by other people's opinions when I make claims about my car, and different people have said it sounds good or looks good, two people have come up to me and said "dude I love your car" (mind you they were both only 16 or 17) and everybody who's ever ridden in it says it handles good (which Talons do have a good reputation for) but I haven't said once it's fast. faster then a Civic, yeah, but only by a tenth of a second... I guess your car can look decent. A guy in two has an Electron Blue Mustang GT with all the Cobra pieces and 17" Konig Reigns and it looks pretty nice.

streetarab
02-01-2005, 05:14 PM
they actually say that airbags have better suspension qualities than stock, when done correctly of course

and my car has a v8, but that doesnt make it fast, just used a friends gtech thinger today, the quarter mile timer, 17.88 @ 78mph:eek:

finboy
02-01-2005, 05:21 PM

and yours is penatrated by many others :rofl:

A790
02-01-2005, 05:28 PM

Those are the types of cars I'd bow to you dingbat.

Want to talk about a poor functioning brain? I could give a fuck what they cost. That wasn't the point.

A790
02-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by streetarab

you missed the point, you said that he will bow down to cobra, he simply listed the cars he WOULD bow down too, and guess what, your mustang wasnt on it

I guess his brain functions poorly too, eh Mad$ella?