PDA

View Full Version : muchmusic just played the same video twice in a row

cman
01-31-2005, 02:04 AM
wow that was fucking stupid.
they just played K-os "man i used to be" back to back, no commercials.
im not hating on the song, i just cant figure out why they would do that???
never seen it happen before.

craigcd
01-31-2005, 02:06 AM
Holy shit man! Good thing you ran to Beyond and made a post:eek:

cman
01-31-2005, 02:07 AM
or i sat here and typed it out while i was watching it.

Kamen
01-31-2005, 02:23 AM
Wow thanks for letting us know of this startling find of human error, too bad I missed it. Maybe if I download it and play it twice I can somewhat understand what you had to endure.

hussein
01-31-2005, 02:24 AM
hahaha

finboy
01-31-2005, 02:33 AM
much music = garbage, they don't even have any good vj's left, and there is NO variety. they are trying to be mtv and are failing miserably

Phuqu
01-31-2005, 08:23 AM
Yeah. Ever since Twiggy left it's been downhill.

/////AMG
01-31-2005, 08:43 AM
Who the hell is Twiggy?

Ever since that Racheal chick left it's been ugly!:barf:

AcuraTl
01-31-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Kamen
Wow thanks for letting us know of this startling find of human error, too bad I missed it. Maybe if I download it and play it twice I can somewhat understand what you had to endure.

^^:rofl:

please sum1 find a video of this i needs it!!!!!

3G
01-31-2005, 08:55 AM
Muchmusic is turning into VIBE :barf:

brandon
01-31-2005, 09:13 AM
on another note I was at the theatre and they had a big preview before the movie for George Stromplomplus (sp?) as a news anchor for cbc news. Did he leave muchmusic? or is it the same parent company?

EDIT: I just found out what stations Chum Media (the parent station owns)

A-Channel Calgary
A-Channel Edmonton
A-Channel Manitoba
Citytv Toronto
Citytv Vancouver
CKX Television
The New NX
The New PL
The New RO
The New VI
The New VR
The New WI
ACCESS
BookTelevision
Bravo! NewStyleArtsChannel
CablePulse24
CLT
CourtTV Canada
Drive-In Classics
FashionTelevisionChannel
MTV Canada
MTV2
MuchLOUD
MuchMoreMusic
MuchMoreRetro
MuchMusic
MuchVibe
MusiMax
MusiquePlus
SexTV: The Channel
SPACE: The Imagination Station
Star!
TV Land

ZorroAMG
01-31-2005, 02:34 PM
Wow, so you are saying a person who vj's the videos mad a human error on the computer and played it twice in a row??? OMG!!1!!1!!! Holy foook!!!.

Did you expect some sort of breaking news bulletin, or did you not know that people make mistakes?

:rolleyes: :rofl:

SteveMo600
01-31-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by brandon
on another note I was at the theatre and they had a big preview before the movie for George Stromplomplus (sp?) as a news anchor for cbc news. Did he leave muchmusic? or is it the same parent company?

George Strombolopolous isn't at muchmusic anymore. He wanted to move on to something more political so he kind of hosts his own show on CBC now. Seems like he's doing a pretty good job, I think he knows more than the average VJ on MuchMusic.

RiceCube
01-31-2005, 03:47 PM
ya that racheal chick was might fine :cry:

Godfuader
01-31-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by finboy
much music = garbage, they don't even have any good vj's left, and there is NO variety. they are trying to be mtv and are failing miserably

At least MuchMusic shows music videos. MTV/MTV2/VH1 just run shows through the day, with the 'occasional' show featuring videos. Videos start at about 1:30am till 6:30am. B.E.T. is slowing turning like that too (more shows instead of videos):guns:

lets just hope sirius continues strictly music

A_3
01-31-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by RiceCube
ya that racheal chick was might fine :cry:

MTV stole her :cry: :cry: :cry: George was the best VJ by far, he knew his shit. The rest are just little punks who are trying to be different but end up just being more of the same.

/////AMG
01-31-2005, 04:26 PM
George Strombolapoulous?!

The Dinosaur George?!!

googe
01-31-2005, 05:05 PM
hey guys, i just wanted to let everyone know that one time i was listening to the radio and after the top 8 at 8 they switched DJs....the new DJ played the song that was JUST PLAYED AS #1 when he came on so i heard it TWO TIMES!!!!

watch your back, id hate to see of this happening to others, tv or radio...

oh and yesterday i saw the same commcercial TWICE IN A ROW :cry:

EDM
02-01-2005, 10:18 PM
George Strom..(.....) was awesome. Quite an entertaining speaker. Well at least hes at a better station now.

Muchmusic sucks, the music is all rap and rock. i guess thats what all the punk ass kids are listening to nowadays.

damn kids.