PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Sponsorship Possibility........

tirebob
01-31-2005, 03:59 PM
Hello Everyone,

This thread is for true show cars owners only, who may be looking for a potential wheel sponsor...

A couple of the wheel manufacturers I deal with have expessed interest in working in conjuction with us, allowing Contemporary Motorsports to provide a set of wheels or two for serious show cars that are regulars in multiple, high exposure tuner shows primarly across Canada and possibly into the U.S..

As I indicated up top, the interest would only be in proven cars and owners that have a track record and have already shown their dedication to the development of their vehicle and their ability to hit a substantial amount of events.

The wheels supplied will obviously depend on varying factors which will have to be determined at a later date.

If anyone is interested, you will need to provide me with a proposal and/or portfolio of your vehicle, as well as a list of expected shows to be attended for this year. If you have any questions, or if you simply would like to forward me your portfolio and proposal, send it to [email protected] and I will collect and review them, then distribute them to the appropriate manufacturers and contact the parties of interest at a later date...

Best regards,
Bob Blakeborough

ecstasy_civic
01-31-2005, 05:09 PM
PM sent:thumbsup:

tirebob
01-31-2005, 05:15 PM
Recieved! Thanks!

tirebob
02-01-2005, 10:41 AM
:eek: