PDA

View Full Version : Going to San Francisco and Las Vegas

gggunit
01-31-2005, 04:16 PM
Heading down to San Franscisco and want to do Vegas or L.A... Vegas is costing more from Sanfran then straight from Calgary, so we might just to L.A but does anyone has any tips on where to stay what to see and cost saving tips? anything

Barking_Spidre
01-31-2005, 08:32 PM
Make sure to see the Blue Man Group if you go to Vegas. It's a really good show! :thumbsup:

GingeRRRBeef
01-31-2005, 08:43 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74340

DJ Lazy
01-31-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by gggunit
anyone has any tips on where to stay what to see?

The Fabulous MINT Hotel, see Debbie Reynolds, and check out Bazooko Circus... :rofl: :rofl: and don't forget the two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Not that you'll need all that for the trip.

DAMN I watch that movie alot........... :rofl: :rofl:

gggunit
01-31-2005, 08:56 PM
Okay plans got changed.. going to San Fran and L.A

tips ? going to universal studios...

BumpinTalon
01-31-2005, 09:24 PM
Los Angeles blows. that city is a fuckin hole. I hated it there, the weather is nicer here at the moment, the pollution is terrible, the people are pricks, and there are gangsters and hobos everywhere. and they aren't like friendly Canadian hobos either, these guys are wackos and high on all sorts of shit. cars are nice I guess. I never knew AC Schitzer (the BMW tuners) actually had their own dealerships before. make sure you don't accidently drive into Compton or leave your car parked somewhere unlocked. you can't even see a lot of things because everybody has walls around their houses.

Phuqu
01-31-2005, 11:02 PM
I agree. LA sucks ass. Go to Vegas and have a lap dance or two.

VP CRX SiR
02-03-2005, 10:47 PM
San Fran was wicked. Check out Fishermans Warf, China town was alright, but nothing yah cant find in Vancouver or Toronto. Hit up the trolly cars for sure, and hang off them on the inside so you knick people hanging on the cars going by. :thumbsup: I was only there for a day, so didnt get to see everything, just where the cruise ship parked downtown. There is some mall that is like 9 or stories tall, but it sucks ass, so dont bother. Golden gate looks cool i guess from a distance but a waste of time to go all the way there to drive over it. Never did Alcatraz but some love it, some hate it, so if its your thing, go for sure. All i can offer at the moment, as for Places to stay, i was told a bunch of good hotels, but cant remember for the life of me, sorry man

edit : yah LA sucked... at least Anahiem and LAX area. Maybe northen LA is better