PDA

View Full Version : fs: trd shift knob

celicaguy
02-01-2005, 01:13 AM
like it says trd shift knob, barley used, cost me 85 bucks brand new from toyota. asking 50 obo

mazda_maniac
02-01-2005, 05:10 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Godfuader
02-01-2005, 07:43 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

celicaguy
02-02-2005, 04:06 PM
this is the aftermarket knob that toyota makes for the matrix i think. anyway bought it from toyota and its a nice knob:D

ACURA dreamin
02-02-2005, 07:56 PM

Godfuader
02-02-2005, 08:29 PM

mazda_maniac
02-02-2005, 09:53 PM

Godfuader
02-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by mazda_maniac
Whore yourself on the corner not in this thread. If it's not TRD in you're mind and you don't wanna buy it leave it alone. If you wanna buy then make an offer how hard of a concept is that to grasp? BUMP

Whoa! Calm down there cowboy. Making it a TRD product in you mind does not authenticate it. No one said its a bad product, we just commenting on the title of the thread. Its called a comment. If anything, these comments are just giving it a free bump. hundreds of views and no public offers...this 'whoring' is helping ur buddy. Besides if the price hits ridiculously low, i might even get it.
B-U-M-P for a great product!

ps. seller, pm me if u desperate to get rid of it!

Team_Mclaren
02-03-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by mazda_maniac
Whore yourself on the corner not in this thread. If it's not TRD in you're mind and you don't wanna buy it leave it alone. If you wanna buy then make an offer how hard of a concept is that to grasp? BUMP

If its not a TRD product then this thread will contain false information, therefore, its important for the seller to come out and explain the the thread title.

celicaguy
02-03-2005, 01:04 AM
trd or not trd, its what the dealer told me. and Godfuader i recomend keeping your stock one on there, i ran this one for a while and put the old one back on the other day and the weighted knob shifts alot smoother. sorry if the pics really big i was to lazy to resize it, just save the pics then view them

celicaguy
02-03-2005, 01:23 AM
:thumbsup:

Godfuader
02-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by celicaguy
trd or not trd, its what the dealer told me. and Godfuader i recomend keeping your stock one on there, i ran this one for a while and put the old one back on the other day and the weighted knob shifts alot smoother.

thnx for your honest opinion. I ripped the leather off of mine and figured it might be time for a change. If my parts guy ever tried to pull one on me, i would cause a big fuss, but thats just me!:whipped:

any mods to ur ride?

celicaguy
02-03-2005, 07:27 PM
nobody was pulling anyone i jsut liked the shift knob, i personally didnt care weather it was trd or not. i got a few mods, not many. intake, exaust, rims and i jsut ordered springs and im ordering struts and shocks right away here too. no more back seat either its all fiberglass now.:D hadta do a little system. hows about you?

TEAMFaint
02-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Neil your celica is sexy. 92 GT-S just like mine:D
In the summer after I get my mods done you will have to get a photoshoot with me you and darren:thumbsup:
Oh yah, and later on you should let me know when you get those struts and springs installed and let me know about the struts, im riding on a broken one right now on my rear right side, lemme know buddeh.:D

Godfuader
02-03-2005, 09:49 PM
i jsut ordered springs and im ordering struts and shocks right away here too.

i was thinkin about the Eibach Sportline but probably get the prokit instead. or was thinkin about investing in the Ground Control Coilover kit. what kind of springs and struts u getting?

celicaguy
02-04-2005, 12:12 AM
i ordered some springs off ebay, im still kinda in a twist about what kinda struts i wanna get, konis are outa my price range so im kinda at a lose. have u heard about anything good? i think its basicly the kyb's that dont like lowering springs, bilstiens or sprints. i cant find anyone thats tried the sprint set and it kinda scares me. what do you think?

celicaguy
02-04-2005, 12:20 AM
kellen, whens your kit gunna be on, we should do some pics when you get it all together

Godfuader
02-04-2005, 01:30 AM
i ordered some springs off ebay, im still kinda in a twist about what kinda struts i wanna get, konis are outa my price range so im kinda at a lose. have u heard about anything good? i think its basicly the kyb's that dont like lowering springs, bilstiens or sprints. i cant find anyone thats tried the sprint set and it kinda scares me. what do you think?

yeah, konis were a bit on the pricy end. KYB seems like the most logical ones. the GC coilovers are supposed to work real well with all types of shocks. I did some search on the sprints and those seem real nice, but again, no one i know has had an experience with them. There is H&R as well as inTrax. Im also thinkin about the HKS Sport Exhaust 60/50 (tip/pipe)

The places i've checked with...Dealership for shocks and springs are running pretty close to $1000 for everything. Other sites with a couple things for Gen.5 GT-S...modacar.com, andysautosport.com, cyberauto.com, and 2kracing.com I will be probably be ordering most of my parts from the states. With the current exchange rate, most of the stuff if hella cheap but then shipping can be hella pricy. (Eibach prokit: $199 + Shipping $129)

-Fuad

Godfuader
02-04-2005, 01:31 AM
Wow! look at that, i have graduated up to 'Neutral'. momma gonna be so proud of me now:thumbsup::burnout:

TEAMFaint
02-04-2005, 11:33 AM
hey Neil, I'm gonna start the sanding as soon as it stops snowing. Its supposed to AGAIN this weekend:thumbsdow
Then it will probably be painted near end of June HOPEFULLY. So i'll let ya know :D

celicaguy
02-04-2005, 01:17 PM
hahaha hopfully eh kellen, wanna buy a shift knob, i think im gunna try the sprint shocks and struts. the 5s sounds good with exaust. i hate the look of firball mufflers i got a magnaflow 14805 with full 2.25 inch piping all the way back and it sounds wicked. i like the dual tip look but my friend jsut about had me conviced to buy one of those hks ones. either way it sounds sweet and gives you a little more throttle response.

Godfuader
02-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by TEAMFaint
have to get a photoshoot with me you and darren

u guys have almost enough Gen.5 owners to start ur own Celi-Club :burnout:

[B] i think im gunna try the sprint shocks and struts. the 5s sounds good with exaust. i hate the look of firball mufflers i got a magnaflow 14805 with full 2.25 inch piping all the way back and it sounds wicked. i like the dual tip look but...

let me know how the 'sprints' are, then i might consider them.

Agreed about the dual tip look. :thumbsup:

-Fuad

TEAMFaint
02-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Yah the dual tip is nice, only thing is once u get an aftermarket rear bumper, kind hard to squeeze em through the slot they got open. I ended up having to go with the single tip. When I end up doin my engine swap I'll be going with full new pipings for exhaust, right now I just got the Fireball style muffler:drama:
And I'll be takin it to Minute Muffler to get em to install it when I put on my rear. Neil got any tips on where I should go for full new exhaust when the time comes around? Does Toyota have a full-cat back at all for the 5th generations?

celicaguy
02-05-2005, 03:15 AM
dont go to minute muffler, jsut go to preformance plus and he'll do a catback for ya outa 2.25. to get stainless all the way would be a waste. the guy there does a kick ass job too he let me show him exactly how i wanted it and stuff. then when the 3s comes get him to make you a 3" turbo back:poosie:

TEAMFaint
02-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Sounds good Neil, thnx for the help, and goodluck with the sale:thumbsup:

MikeAg
02-07-2008, 03:25 PM
pmd

iggyca
03-26-2008, 03:01 AM
yo that was up for sale 3 yrs ago lol..