PDA

View Full Version : Dreams thread

Hakkola
12-18-2002, 07:29 PM
Hey, post up your crazy dreams here, anyone have dreams that were so messed up you still remember them from your child hood?? I find weird dreams interestin, so drop 'em here! I'd start it off but i gotta go pee all of a sudden, badly:D

lammer
12-18-2002, 07:37 PM
haha hakkola, whoring it up!! :thumbsup:

Toms-Celica
12-18-2002, 07:48 PM
Mine had lots of guns, trench coats, and holy killings...*hem*

Hakkola
12-18-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by lammer
haha hakkola, whoring it up!! :thumbsup:

yeah, my pimpin days are over, now I'm just a lowly post whore.

GTS Jeff
12-18-2002, 07:59 PM
i usually dream about driving or having sex with hot women :)

Zephyr
12-18-2002, 09:06 PM
this is embarrsing to me, but when i think about it i can't stop laughing....

my gf was sleeping over and i was hugging her we were facing the same way, and i had a dream i was having sex with her, well i guess my hips were in the mood too, so i was doing the movement and suddenly my gf nudges me hard, and shes like staring at me when i woke up and shes like "omg stop it, we can't do it every night"

yep embarrising moment, but funny

and then one time i had a dream that all these cars kept running into each other.....and i was standing there watching

kaput
12-18-2002, 09:08 PM

ecstasy_civic
12-19-2002, 01:45 AM
lol it totally freaks me out when im awake and sleeping. guiding cars into the pit at work just seeing these innocent people drive 15 ft. down into some concrete posts. sometimes i really wish i could.

word of warning dont drive into minit lube on a cell phone or ill try and scare the shit out of you like your driving in the
pit:thumbsup: :rofl:

Stratus_Power
12-19-2002, 01:56 AM
i usually have alot of weird dreams but i forget them as soon as I wake up.. cant think of any on top of my head rite now

redline_13000
12-19-2002, 02:27 AM
my dreams always consist of me sitting in some car like a camaro or trans am and doing a burnout...once i fell asleep in class and was in the middle of doing a burnout with a vette and the fuken teacher woke me up..i was so fuken mad that time:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :rofl:

Ben
12-19-2002, 02:35 AM
Ever had a dream that you are falling? I have that same dream every single night.

Weapon_R
12-19-2002, 02:42 AM
Anyone ever have this feeling, where, right when you go to sleep (maybe a few minutes max) you wake up totally startled like you were falling off the bed? I get that sometimes.

T5_X
12-19-2002, 02:49 AM
I have night terrors
AUGH! Cobras! Coooobras!!

Stratus_Power
12-19-2002, 02:50 AM
do you guys ever had dreams that YOU know you are dreaming and you KNOW you can wake up anytime or Even able to wake yourself up anytime.. and you choose to dream.. and watever you want to dream about happens.... know wat i mean?

szw
12-19-2002, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Benny
Ever had a dream that you are falling? I have that same dream every single night.
Not falling but I have the same themed dreams all the time.

One of them, is I have some kinda job to do. Sneak in somewhere, do something, then run like hell. And it always invovles crawling and squeezing through really really small vents or something (I'm claustrophobic and start freakin' out then wake up!)

I also die a lot in my dreams, like just a normal day and my friend will pull out a gun and shoot me or push me off a bridge. I think almost all my friends have killed me at least once.

Originally posted by Weapon_R
Anyone ever have this feeling, where, right when you go to sleep (maybe a few minutes max) you wake up totally startled like you were falling off the bed? I get that sometimes.

I get that in class...haha, you feel like an idiot!

GTS Jeff
12-19-2002, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
do you guys ever had dreams that YOU know you are dreaming and you KNOW you can wake up anytime or Even able to wake yourself up anytime.. and you choose to dream.. and watever you want to dream about happens.... know wat i mean? yea, those are the "sex with hot chicks" dreams...where i choose to stay asleep haha

have u guys ever had weird ass daydreaming fuckups? like ill be sitting in class..kinda daydreaming....then suddenly for some reason ill twitch hardcore and wake up

Dave P
12-19-2002, 04:03 AM
I think the worse is when you are in class and you just fall asleep but you nail your head on your desk or a wall, and everyone looks at you.

But ya...

GTS Jeff
12-19-2002, 04:04 AM
yea

Stratus_Power
12-19-2002, 04:18 AM
happpens to be literately every day Jeff.. always u know.. you starting to doze off.. u fall asleep.. then all of a sudden you just go completely awake for like 15 sec.. then u doze off again :P

haha usually i just keep my head slightly face down so if i do fall sleep i wont just jerk my head back... you know how tight those rows are in lecture hall..i remember last Month i was falling asleep in Bio in Tory lecture building... my head jerked back and hit the guy rite in the head while he's writing notes haha... taht sucked

GTS Jeff
12-19-2002, 04:23 AM
hahaha ure a loser man!

shit i just fall asleep and sleep like a log in any class with a table!

Light_Speed
12-19-2002, 04:29 AM
do you guys ever had dreams that YOU know you are dreaming and you KNOW you can wake up anytime or Even able to wake yourself up anytime.. and you choose to dream.. and watever you want to dream about happens.... know wat i mean?
man i thought i was the only one
its a trip when that happens i luv that haha

GTS Jeff
12-19-2002, 04:33 AM
i always dream about pissing...then i wake up and im glad i didnt wet my bed...

girlRACER
12-19-2002, 05:09 AM
I think that dreams often tell you the things you want deep down inside but can't have in reality. I think that they tell you something about yourself that perhaps you did not know about yourself.

BarryBeach
12-19-2002, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
i always dream about pissing...then i wake up and im glad i didnt wet my bed...

lol those are trippy.

have you guys ever fell asleep somewhere and totally forget where you are, it happened to me last week i was studying for a test and i had been up all night playing X-Box with some guys off here and then i totally forgot where i was when i woke up, (i was in my neighbourhood library) but you know how you usually doze off with your head on the table for like 10 maybe 15 min's ?? oh no ... this was 3 and a half hours ... lol i was late for work due to it .....:bigpimp:

4wheeldrift
12-19-2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Anyone ever have this feeling, where, right when you go to sleep (maybe a few minutes max) you wake up totally startled like you were falling off the bed? I get that sometimes. I get that sometimes too. Its a reflex action of your body, I can't remember for what though. Your body is jolting itself awake to correct something.

do you guys ever had dreams that YOU know you are dreaming and you KNOW you can wake up anytime or Even able to wake yourself up anytime.. and you choose to dream.. and watever you want to dream about happens.... know wat i mean? It's called Lucid Dreaming, and its pretty damn cool because you sually have total control over what happens.

mwmhong
12-19-2002, 09:04 AM
What's really funny is that when you are having this wierd dream and it's just ridiculous BS that could not be real, you don't realize it was a dream until you wake up. It's like you wanted to do something and you were to stupid to know it was just a dream.
Alot of the time I'll remember what I dreamed about right when I wake up, then 10 minutes after, I'll forget 90% of it.

From what I can remember, the setting is always a mixture of places in real-life with some new stuff. Example, the U of C Campus with a huge mall underneath it in the basement and some castle elements in it.

When you try and run or you fall off a great height, it's done in slllllowwwww motion and your feet for some reason always seem to float on a cushion of air (no traction).

B17a
12-19-2002, 09:24 AM
"I had this dream, where I relished, the fray, and the screamin' filled my head all day."

lammer
12-19-2002, 09:29 AM
you guys ever had dreams where you think you wake up but you only wake up from a dream inside your dream? haha get it?!!

anyways.

i can't seem to control my dreams like my friends. and when i wake up from a 'long nap' i can't go back to where the dream left off. but my friends can go back to where they left off. me, i have to start all over.

Ben
12-19-2002, 10:17 AM
Ever done the "I'm in a wicked dream, and you know you are dreaming and its so awesome", but you have to piss like a racehorse, so you get up, relieve yourself and hop back in bed, and continue on with the dream just like you hit pause? usually after you do that thought, you can control what you dream about until you get up.

THat Jerk Awake sensation you get like 10 or 15 min after you dose off is intense...fucks you up cause you are wide awake after that going WTF!

EstoMax
12-19-2002, 12:47 PM
haha lucid dreaming.. now i know the term at least.. yesterday morning i did that.. kinda.. the phone rang and i picked it up in my sleep, and said hello out loud, and it kept ringing so i quickly got up and grabbed it hehe..

and i hate that reflex thing when ur body jolts like u were falling off bed n stuff... totally annoying

haha, yeah benny i can do that pause thing sometimes too and then control the dream :) its quite awesome sometimes :D :poosie:

max

finboy
12-19-2002, 01:49 PM
i had a dream that i turbocharged my cat...i still can't figure how that would have worked.

bol
12-19-2002, 01:52 PM
I had a dream last night where I left the window to my office open and when I got there in the morning half of my stuff was stolen, so I went out the window, and these little wierd ass gremlin things with knives were draging the stuff away. Then they killed me and I woke up.

:o

calarina
12-19-2002, 03:01 PM
I usually have dreams where I'm flying. When I was younger, I used to be able to fly really high, but now...I can't fly very high, and I'm usually trying to get away from something. LOL, I know, I'm a freak, but hey, I like my flying dreams :D Sometimes, I have paranormal powers too...those are sweet dreams :D

Dirty_SOHC
12-19-2002, 03:06 PM
Once I dreamed about some red neck skinned my dog, and my dog ran to me all bloody and F***ed up. I got so mad and upset, I then found the guy, broke all his arms and legs with a baton. then pulled him face down into a puddle of mud. Then shit kicked him, till he stoped moving

Hakkola
12-21-2002, 07:37 AM
I'm mad bored so I'll revive this thread.

This isn't a dream, but sometimes JUST after I fall asleep, it's like this bright light comes out of the ceiling at a thousand miles an hour and hits me and I just jump out of bed, it's freakin crazy, hasn't happened to me in a while though.

When I was a kid I had a reoccuring dream. It was reallt simple, and short, or I only remember a part of it. This guy standing beside a car in the middle of the night with a trench coat on, just standing there like he's waiting for me, it was pretty creepy.