View Full Version : Gran Turismo 4 dated

ZEDGE
02-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Feb 22.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/584/584764p1.html

:)

Akagi Redsuns
02-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Wonder if there will be any new cars added or if any bugs are fixed with the US version.

/////AMG
02-02-2005, 12:36 PM
I predict... this thread is going to be 5 pages long!

Good new sthough, I want it for PC though so I can download it! :D

Dope Dealer
02-02-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Akagi Redsuns
Wonder if there will be any new cars added or if any bugs are fixed with the US version.

No new cars.. Not sure about bugs though.

ZEDGE
02-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Europe got some exclusive cars.

nismodrifter
02-02-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by ZEDGE

and we will get some exclusive bugs :D
There has and always will be some major bug in the Gran Turismo games...its just the way it was meant to be :D

Canadian 2.5RS
02-02-2005, 01:29 PM
I asked at EB yesterday and they told me that they changed it to the middle of march and that they may change it again.

take it for what it's worth.

Dope Dealer
02-02-2005, 01:30 PM

If you read the article, he says no exclusive cars for NA.

Kamen
02-02-2005, 01:56 PM
Oh well, I already got the Japan version.
Maybe I'll by NA one too, as I'd much rather read the english than take 3 times as long making out the Japanese...

ZEDGE
02-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Canadian 2.5RS
I asked at EB yesterday and they told me that they changed it to the middle of march and that they may change it again.

take it for what it's worth.

This is offical from Sony, it will not change.

http://www.us.playstation.com/pressreleases.aspx?id=249

ZEDGE
02-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

If you read the article, he says no exclusive cars for NA.

:banghead:

hence why I said for Europe.

:D

heavyD
02-02-2005, 03:10 PM
It won't be out until March. Go to EBgames site they get all release info before it goes public. It will probably have all the bugs intact unfortunately that tainted the Japanese version. I hope that it comes out later anyway so I will have more time to give to Forza's online career mode.:drool:

Talies R
02-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by heavyD
It won't be out until March. Go to EBgames site they get all release info before it goes public. It will probably have all the bugs intact unfortunately that tainted the Japanese version. I hope that it comes out later anyway so I will have more time to give to Forza's online career mode.:drool:

EBgames site says Feb.22 :dunno:

Impreza
02-02-2005, 03:34 PM
when does forza motorsport come out? it is going to be hard to play both games if they come out at approximately the same time

ZEDGE
02-02-2005, 03:39 PM

The press release is from SONY.. you know the company who is publishing the game for thier system.

I would take thier word over EBs, they change thier release dates hourly.

jeesh

heavyD
02-02-2005, 03:50 PM

The press release is from SONY.. you know the company who is publishing the game for thier system.

jeesh

My bad. I have GT4 preordered (since last spring) and last week it had March listed. I still wouldn't take Sony's word for anything though. Every PS2 revision was supposed to fix the previous one's problems yet my 3rd PS2 is on its way out just like the last ones and I definately don't want to buy another one of the POS's. The PSP is apparently a POS also as there are tons of problems already being reported. I'm sure Sony will have them fixed for its North American release.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

heavyD
02-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Impreza
when does forza motorsport come out? it is going to be hard to play both games if they come out at approximately the same time

Obviously I will spend more time on the one I prefer. It will be interesting to put them head to head if I get them around the same time.

ZEDGE
02-02-2005, 03:53 PM

My bad. I have GT4 preordered (since last spring) and last week it had March listed. I still wouldn't take Sony's word for anything though. Every PS2 revision was supposed to fix the previous one's problems yet my 3rd PS2 is on its way out just like the last ones and I definately don't want to buy another one of the POS's. The PSP is apparently a POS also as there are tons of problems already being reported. I'm sure Sony will have them fixed for its North American release.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hopefully

:)

Dope Dealer
02-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Just ordered my Logitech Pro Force Driving wheel. Cant wait :D

Dope Dealer
02-02-2005, 04:12 PM
And about the PSP. I heard its pretty cool. Anyone want a JAP version for 269 USD? :)

Moe Man
02-02-2005, 04:23 PM

jeesh

it doesnt matter what sony says. are they the ones delivering it to your house?

if EB games says your not getting it till mid march than you are not.:thumbsup:

ZEDGE
02-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Moe Man

it doesnt matter what sony says. are they the ones delivering it to your house?

if EB games says your not getting it till mid march than you are not.:thumbsup:

no

then I buy it somewhere else

Moe Man
02-03-2005, 02:06 PM

no

then I buy it somewhere else

your not understanding my point. what ever the store you are purchasing the game at ( if the store says mid march how are you going to get it any sooner? )

Dope Dealer
02-03-2005, 02:16 PM

your not understanding my point. what ever the store you are purchasing the game at ( if the store says mid march how are you going to get it any sooner? )

EBGames.com says Feb 22nd now anyways so its coming out Feb. 22nd.

ZEDGE
02-03-2005, 02:52 PM

It wont matter, the OFFICIAL release date is now Feb 22nd.

If EB dont sell that day then they will lose money in sales, that wont happen.

Every other store will have it on sale on the 22nd.

Hash_man
02-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Ooh I cant wait, GT4 wheel, racing seat, and the game... boo-ya!

I have been waiting so damn long for this game.:clap:

Moe Man
02-03-2005, 09:28 PM
so thats it they cant change it no more