PDA

View Full Version : Jeff TYPE R

RickDaTuner
12-19-2002, 05:00 AM
can we be anymore of a pOst whore?:rolleyes: :bigpimp:

Its 3:49 am and the whole Board shows that all the last post were by..... you guessed it

Jeff TYPE R!http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/nono.gif

GTS Jeff
12-19-2002, 05:02 AM
ahhh! must reply to this thread to regain the jeff type r whore blanket!

haha yea i dunno...duno usually do this...but what the hell....im bored

RickDaTuner
12-19-2002, 05:03 AM
I WHORE ALOT.......I WHORE ALOT.........I WHORE ALOT

WOOT WOOO!!

haha good job, im actually surprised you can find somethingt o say to allt he differnt posts on here

BarryBeach
12-19-2002, 05:08 AM
Hey Jeff, what is that avatar what are you doing ? ?

girlRACER
12-19-2002, 05:14 AM
haha...I was just going to say that too. And they thought Gage was bad. I don't think I've ever seen someone post in every single section all at once!

GTS Jeff
12-19-2002, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by BarryBeach
Hey Jeff, what is that avatar what are you doing ? ?

i was owned....thats me laying on the bed of my friend aveline's roommate melissa. at the time i was talking about how i wasnt drunk at all...and damn i look wrecked in that pic :D

Originally posted by girlRACER
haha...I was just going to say that too. And they thought Gage was bad. I don't think I've ever seen someone post in every single section all at once! im sorry :)

BarryBeach
12-19-2002, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R

i was owned....thats me laying on the bed of my friend aveline's roommate melissa. at the time i was talking about how i wasnt drunk at all...and damn i look wrecked in that pic :D

im sorry :)

LOL, awesome, i figured it would be something along the lines of Drunk/High/Getting rammed in the ass :D J/k

GTS Jeff
12-19-2002, 05:23 AM
defintely NOT getting ass rammed

4wheeldrift
12-19-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
defintely NOT getting ass rammed Yeah, you can say that since you cropped the evidence away for your avatar :devil: