PDA

View Full Version : Some peoples children I tell ya!!!

darknight
12-19-2002, 09:26 PM
This is why I HATE Calgary Import shops......

Whats with some people? Today I was down at Speedville and Karl was telling me how a customer whos possibley getting a engine swap in his 240 at his place was talking to Roberto at RPM about also posibley getting him an engine. Well I guess talk siffted to me since my car was previously at RPM getting my front end conversion done and well as some of you know I pulled it out of there for reasons I'm not affraid to say. They are to much of a RICER shop whos only concern is to do as many short shifter installs and underglow kits as possilbe in a day. When it came down to it, having my car sit in there shop for almost 4months and not have one thing done to it, other than a little chop job on my front bumper to fit it on the car was enough motivation to pull it out of there and go to someone else whos capable, motivated and knowledgeable enough to help me finish up the car. Thats when I went to Karl at Speedville. Mind you he's not doing my body work, he is however rebuilding my engine with beefed up internals, did my custom aluminum I/C piping along with my down pipe and a host of other things. Something I think Roberto is uncapable and unmotivated enough to do. But to get on with the story karl told me, Roberto had said that if I have any sort of Speedville stickers on my car hes going to SUE me! SUE ME! WTF. Why? Why sue me over having another guys shop name on my car? Especailly after Roberto had his 4 long month chance with my car and he flat out blew it. I just can't belive he'd stup to this level. Later. I'm done venting.:bullshit:

Let the flaming begin.....:poosie: :clap:

Orrin

Hipermax_d
12-19-2002, 09:39 PM
thats odd

i dont see how you can sue someone for having a different sticker

jdmakkord
12-19-2002, 09:39 PM
haha, Orrin, believe me, theres enough people in town friends with me and you that could go after RPM for various things. Either that or a quick call to revenue canada could fix things.

SmelltheRubber
12-19-2002, 09:57 PM
Hmm, this thread takes a dark turn....

CA18DET
12-19-2002, 11:03 PM
and it starts here...

Sue you? sounds like something impressions would do...

they cant sue you for shit, stupid companys affraid to loose business.

Yo orrin, why didnt you take it to Nyugen?

Weapon_R
12-19-2002, 11:19 PM
For your one bad experience, there are 10 people who have had excellent experiences with RPM, which I consider one of the best import shops in Calgary, right beside Tunerworks. Roberto is the only person, in my experiences, that actually spends the time to explain to you and answer your questions about different setups etc. He is also not afraid to take you to the back to show you current projects which are never "hack jobs" as you say.

Maybe the reason he said he'd sue you is because you ain't telling us the whole story. No shop, and I mean no one, has that kind of power unless RPM was sponsoring you or something and put a lot of it's own money into your car...which would give them a GOOD reason to sue you for what they've lost...

Hollywood
12-19-2002, 11:33 PM
Hahaha they said that??? Hahahaha....Man that's way too funny. May be the want to sue you because they need the money...Hehehe.

But really that's quite immature for any business to say or do.

For the record you were never really loyal to RPM anyways, or any other shop. They just happpend to be the place where you were getting body and paint done. You don't owe them anything. As I recall you bought many things from Contemp, Speedville and Tuner works, and of course the internet.

darknight
12-19-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood
Hahaha they said that??? Hahahaha....Man that's way too funny. May be the want to sue you because they need the money...Hehehe.

But really that's quite immature for any business to say or do.

For the record you were never really loyal to RPM anyways, or any other shop. They just happpend to be the place where you were getting body and paint done. You don't owe them anything. As I recall you bought many things from Contemp, Speedville and Tuner works, and of course the internet.

For the simple fact that they charge way to much for everything. Like for example my Blitz SBC-ID i just bought. I had RPM look into what it would cost me to get. They wanted almost 1200CDN for the dam thing plus shipping! Tunerworks wanted 950 all said and done, and in the end I got it for 850. It pays to shop around. Loyalty only gets you so far. And in the end its only your pockets that feels the burn.

Orrin.

darknight
12-20-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
For your one bad experience, there are 10 people who have had excellent experiences with RPM, which I consider one of the best import shops in Calgary, right beside Tunerworks. Roberto is the only person, in my experiences, that actually spends the time to explain to you and answer your questions about different setups etc. He is also not afraid to take you to the back to show you current projects which are never "hack jobs" as you say.

Maybe the reason he said he'd sue you is because you ain't telling us the whole story.

The only thing I didn't mention is that I owe them a messley $300. I think for the waiting game I played with them, its my turn to play with them. I'm going to pay them eventually but I'm in no rush. It just like a couple buddies I know who were supposidley sold real Fiber Images carbon fiber hoods from RPM and it turned out they were just some generic company. In the end the hoods fit like crap, and were returned and it took them months, months and many more months to get there money back. So its my turn!

I know a quite a few people who know Roberto way better than me and they really question his way of doing business. Don't get me wrong I think Robertos a real friendly, nice guy but don't cheat your best buds outa money or give them lame ass excuses why you can't fess up the money in which he owes them, in the end hes only hurting himself.

Orrin

darknight
12-20-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by CA18DET

Yo orrin, why didnt you take it to Nyugen?

the reason I didn't take it to Nyugen is becuase Karl has gotten him self a 20yr Mechnic Technician sharing his shop space with him. He was the Master tech at Infinity in the Calgary Auto Mall and knows his way around a nissan motor pretty good. I'd rather trust a true mechanic doing rods, pistons, valves, springs, timing, then a hobbiest. Cause in the end what happens if things go wrong? I'd rather have the state of mind that he's know dam well what hes doing and 20yrs of experience is my reassurance. Plus he knows all the good machine shops etc to send my head out to get tested etc, you know all that fun stuff. In the end 400hp will be the result. I hope!

Orrin

Hollywood
12-20-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by darknight
In the end 400hp will be the result. I hope!
Orrin

Basterd!!!!

Lo)2enz0
12-20-2002, 02:05 AM
hey,

I think i saw your car at speedvilla a few days ago, looking good there. But sueing you for having speedvillas sticker on your car, something has to be wrong. I kind of think alot of the guys who work at import shops are lazy. I have only been to impressions, rpm, and speedvilla and at impressions most of the guys were screwing around, same with Rpm while at speedvilla the only guy who wasn't working on a car was karl, but he was on the phone when I got in so he had an excuss.

Laurier

max_boost
12-20-2002, 03:31 AM
Interesting.....well I remember seeing your car at RPM Racing last year Sept 2001 and it was supposed to be ready for World of Wheels 2002. I only remember seeing the front end and it looked hella sweet from what I remember.

You can't be everything to every customer so there will bound to be some grumpy individuals but I can agree on one thing based on my own experience, I don't think RPM is qualified or have the skills to do any sort of major engine work. I wouldn't trust them at least, you need someone who has some sort of educational background or years of hands on experience to effectively carry out an install like this. But mind you, there are many hobbyists out there who can do just as good as a job but like you said, peace of mind is priceless.

As for the prices, not every shop can get every part at the best prices so best bet is to shop around. They will sell you the part at their best possible price which still entails that company to making their desired profit.

I still think RPM is more of a bodyshop instead of a performance shop but again, that is strictly my personal opinion based on my experiences with them.

I am in no way bashing this shop, but merely stating what I have gathered over my time of dealing with them.

HOK
12-20-2002, 03:45 AM
where are you guys getting your electronics... i can get the SBC-id II for 650...

del-lude
12-20-2002, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by HOK
where are you guys getting your electronics... i can get the SBC-id II for 650...

Canadian dollars???
:eek:

kevie88
12-20-2002, 09:15 AM
Karl at Speedville hooked me up, I wouldn't be afraid to have him work on anything you need done. I got Karl to install an exhaust for me (actually, HollyWood helped out .. remember me? ) and Karl went WAY beyond what he had to do, and went out of his way to make sure I got back on the road. I'll be talking to him over the winter to grab some more stuff!!

yakish
12-20-2002, 09:24 AM
ah ya that's really odd

legendboy
12-20-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by HOK

ooo....I'll take one for $650cdn!

del-lude
12-20-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by legendboy

ooo....I'll take one for $650cdn!

:werd:

HOK
12-20-2002, 05:14 PM
yup cdn bucks... its in my car right now... got the power meter all included for 850-900.. shipping and stuff...

found the guy on groupbuy.com... i lost his contact... but if i find it i'll post it... he's in socal..

Hollywood
12-20-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
Karl at Speedville hooked me up, I wouldn't be afraid to have him work on anything you need done. I got Karl to install an exhaust for me (actually, HollyWood helped out .. remember me? ) and Karl went WAY beyond what he had to do, and went out of his way to make sure I got back on the road. I'll be talking to him over the winter to grab some more stuff!!

Ya I remember..I have done a few black preludes there, but I think yours was the one with the recirculating muffler, where it goes from one tube then to the other...right? .:burnout:

HOK
12-20-2002, 05:15 PM
btw gets it DIRECTLY from blizt... so no grey market stuff..

darknight
12-20-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by HOK
btw gets it DIRECTLY from blizt... so no grey market stuff..

I don't see how it couldn't be grey market stuff. No way your getting it for 650CDN when they go for about that in US funds. Something seems fishey to me. Even if it was a group deal. Heck mine says 59,800Yen since I got mine in Japan and thats still 770Cdn. I guess now that I'm typing this if there was a large enough order 120bucks could be taken off.

Orrin

darknight
12-20-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Interesting.....well I remember seeing your car at RPM Racing last year Sept 2001 and it was supposed to be ready for World of Wheels 2002. I only remember seeing the front end and it looked hella sweet from what I remember.

I still think RPM is more of a bodyshop instead of a performance shop but again, that is strictly my personal opinion based on my experiences with them.

I am in no way bashing this shop, but merely stating what I have gathered over my time of dealing with them.

I've never committed to entering my car in WWlast year or this year I think it was others peoples hopes to have it in there not mine. Though I guess it would be nice, but I think shows are more of lets see what this guy has and ripe it off once his car back on the street. To much theft going on it seems latley in Calgary.

And yeah RPM is only a bodyshop and nothing else I'd never let them touch my engine. I was only going to have them do the bodywork and nothing more. Unfortunatley things have taken a turn for maybe the best since my timing chain mysteriously broke so now I'm taking this somewhat crappy happening and making the best of it and beffing everything up and get my ever so desiering 400hp.

Orrin

HOK
12-21-2002, 05:30 PM
this was close to the price... But they are still not the cheapest.. THIS IS NOT GREY MARKET...email them...

just to help out my poor ignorant cdn brothers... heheh just poking dudes...

http://www.gruppe-s.com/Blitz/blitzelec.htm

HOK
12-21-2002, 05:32 PM
btw just so you guys don't crap at me... its free shipping in US.. and shipping to CAN is only a little more...

CRXguy
12-21-2002, 05:34 PM
I just ordered from Gruppe-S on Monday, and my stuff came in yesterday. I just picked it up this morning! Shit was quick, and I didn't have to pay anything extra at the post office.

:thumbsup:

Fuji
12-21-2002, 07:25 PM
Karl is a good guy... I shop with him as much as I can. I do not like RPM as much either because they tried to jack me with prices a while ago.. about 200 bucks more than anyone else. I personally will never shop at RPM and only at speedville if I shop locally. Dark Knight i have seen you car in there and it is going to me pimp. I wanna ride in it!

grideTLS
12-21-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by HOK
btw just so you guys don't crap at me... its free shipping in US.. and shipping to CAN is only a little more...

Ok. This is really how things work. I just visited the Gruppe-s site and they list the SBCID-II at $480 USD. This is the breakdown so pay real close attention.

$480 USD = 742.32CDN (Exchange rate 1.5465)
Wiring harness = ???? This piece actually sells separately and has its own part number.

Duty=6%
GST = 7%
Shipping ????

Total price= $838CDN +shipping????

Orrin paid $819 CDN and this includes wiring harness, GST, duty, and shipping from Blitz Japan not Blitz North America. Shipment came in 7 days to Calgary Intenational Airport direct from Japan.

There is no way you paid $650 CDN and lets say for argument sake you did, then this must have been a group buy deal which you failed to indicate. Group buy deals are good but I would not like to send my money to someone I did not know and hope my parts would be received. People usually fail to recognize the hidden costs in importing parts into Canada. Duty and GST is a fact of life and can not be avoided. So, in the end our price was better. Prices can be much better if more people are interested in buying direct from myself, jdmakkord, and NismoS14

Cheers,

GrideTLS

fcuk_it
12-21-2002, 08:15 PM
hey darknight is your car the s13 body w/ the s15 headlights, and the skyline gtr wheels???, cuz i saw one at RPM a few months ago and it was pretty sweet!

HOK
12-21-2002, 09:56 PM
GrideTLS

Man you either need to calm your ass down or learn how to read...

first off I don't gve two shits if you pay 1000 bucks for anything... please refer to the first page its says I bought it AT GROUPBUY.COM
Do you know what they do there? THEY RUN GROUPBUYS. I thought anyone with an intelligence over 100 could understand and assume that I bought it through a groupbuy... btw i'm not selling anything...

And huh... while i have no idea why you would need to get a wiring harness, since every unit i've seen comes with one.

man if your a vendor... Calgary still hasn't changed a bit... our vendors sucks eggs...

Ps. oh and btw i really didn't buy it at the price i stated... I'm doing all this for fun...

PUNK

Hollywood
12-21-2002, 10:05 PM
Who cares about this Blitz crap!!!!

grideTLS
12-21-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by HOK
GrideTLS

Man you either need to calm your ass down or learn how to read...

first off I don't gve two shits if you pay 1000 bucks for anything... please refer to the first page its says I bought it AT GROUPBUY.COM
Do you know what they do there? THEY RUN GROUPBUYS. I thought anyone with an intelligence over 100 could understand and assume that I bought it through a groupbuy... btw i'm not selling anything...

And huh... while i have no idea why you would need to get a wiring harness, since every unit i've seen comes with one.

man if your a vendor... Calgary still hasn't changed a bit... our vendors sucks eggs...

Ps. oh and btw i really didn't buy it at the price i stated... I'm doing all this for fun...

PUNK

Tough words for a little man. It is pretty tough for someone to say things behind a terminal. If you knew anything about electronic components you would realize that a wiring harness does not come with the unit and has a separate part number to be bought separetely for each application. FYI, the wiring harness sells for 2835 Yen from Blitz Japan. Look it up for yourself. You INITIALLY come on this board and boldly state that you can get the Blitz SBCID-II for 650 CDN and then the truth starts coming out as to how you really bought this unit. We just called your bluff PUNK. Sounds like you have nothing better to do then tell lies and cause problems so take my advice and get a life. If anyone is reading this post, please disregard any of this fool's comments as he clearly stated he makes untruthful replies in regards to a legitimate business deal for the sake of FUN.
:bullshit:

HOK
12-21-2002, 10:28 PM
HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

how did i really buy this unit? can you read?

Btw since i don't know what crappy ass vendor you are. Are you a vendor then please tell me where your shop is. I'd liked to know...

So where are my lies... what am i lying about... what does a wiring harness have to do with electronic componants. Every single vendor i know sells this WITH the harness...

And who is this we??? I have a WE too,, HAHHA little man... stick to the facts biatch... cause shouting BS does nothing...

grideTLS
12-21-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by HOK
HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

how did i really buy this unit? can you read?

Btw since i don't know what crappy ass vendor you are. Are you a vendor then please tell me where your shop is. I'd liked to know...

So where are my lies... what am i lying about... what does a wiring harness have to do with electronic componants. Every single vendor i know sells this WITH the harness...

And who is this we??? I have a WE too,, HAHHA little man... stick to the facts biatch... cause shouting BS does nothing...

Here is a quote from Blitz with respect to the SBCID- II wiring harness. I think you need to do your homework. You officially are now owned biatch

"Purchase the optional SBC-id harness and you will be able to display a ton of data that your ECU is already recording:
----> Water temperature, Oil pressure, Throttle Position Sensor, Air/Fuel Ratio, Injector Pulse"

Morons I tell ya

grideTLS
12-21-2002, 10:34 PM
[And who is this we??? I have a WE too,

Nice, very mature :thumbsdow

jdmakkord
12-21-2002, 10:45 PM
Whooooo hardcore!!!!!! Carefull with those tough words!!!
Apparently your impreza rs is the shit. I do remember the last beyond meet when everyone came over drooling about the tl-s with the 19's and spoon parts. The parts on that car are only a small example of what kind of parts this "Vendor" can bring in. I suppose that you know him well enough to judge what kind of vendor he really is.
If you can really supply the boost controller for 650cad.....Power to you. Maybe you should be importing them instead of these lame ass keyboard wars. Some members on this board like darknight,hollywood, and myself do know first hand what kind of vendor gridetls really is.
Aside from all of that bullshit....I guess we'll see what all of these cars look like and perform like, compared to yours.

HOK
12-21-2002, 10:54 PM
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS the OPTIONAL harness you stupid bitch ass retard... you don't need that to run the Boost controller HAHAHAHAH Man your the stupiest foo i've seen in a long time... your the dumbest motherfucker did you know that that harness only taps sensors and reports voltages back to the SBC-id.

Apparently you don't know how to install a boost controller because everything comes in the box... HHAHAHAH i've been owned... HAHAH this is so funny... you tried to own me but you proved your the fool... HHAHA

HOK
12-21-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
Whooooo hardcore!!!!!! Carefull with those tough words!!!
Apparently your impreza rs is the shit. I do remember the last beyond meet when everyone came over drooling about the tl-s with the 19's and spoon parts. The parts on that car are only a small example of what kind of parts this "Vendor" can bring in. I suppose that you know him well enough to judge what kind of vendor he really is.
If you can really supply the boost controller for 650cad.....Power to you. Maybe you should be importing them instead of these lame ass keyboard wars. Some members on this board like darknight,hollywood, and myself do know first hand what kind of vendor gridetls really is.
Aside from all of that bullshit....I guess we'll see what all of these cars look like and perform like, compared to yours.

I'll admit my car does not look all that great... everything is pretty much stock on the outside... But if you want to race you'll have to wait for me to come back. you better be in the twelves bring it on.

but what are you talking about???? where the hell did you bring this stuff in? I was just saying i could get something for 650.. jeez... I have no beef with you.. I don't even know who you are... but as a vendor coming on here and bitching and complaining i try to poke them as much as i can, because it just shows the level of professionalism... I have nothing to sell to you... i'm just a dude... But seeing this vendor become so uncomfortable makes me laugh ESPECIALLY when he doesn't know what he's talking about... he doesn't even know that the almighty harness is Optional..

HOK
12-21-2002, 11:02 PM
btw i'm still waiting from you grideTLS tell me how i'm lying... and please do some research before you post stupid stuff like the optional harness being required...

grideTLS
12-21-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by HOK
btw i'm still waiting from you grideTLS tell me how i'm lying... and please do some research before you post stupid stuff like the optional harness being required...

but what are you talking about???? where the hell did you bring this stuff in? I was just saying i could get something for 650.. jeez... I have no beef with you.. I don't even know who you are... but as a vendor coming on here and bitching and complaining i try to poke them as much as i can, because it just shows the level of professionalism... I have nothing to sell to you... i'm just a dude... But seeing this vendor become so uncomfortable makes me laugh ESPECIALLY when he doesn't know what he's talking about... he doesn't even know that the almighty harness is Optional.. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know why someone would pay for a boost controller that has the ability to display all types of electronic outputs from your ECU and not opt to purchase the wiring harness. This is like someone buying gas and not putting it in your car. You are defeating the purpose of what this unit is fully capable of IF YOU HAVE IT jackass. This is what I meant by the wiring harness but you are too much of a fool to realize this. You go around telling people on this board that you actually bought this unit but in reality did not. You are just a pussy with a slow ass car as you TRUTHFULLY indicated above. I give respect to where it is due but pal you do not deserve any respect for talking out of your ass. Nice try, try again juvenile.

HOK
12-21-2002, 11:20 PM
man... thats pretty bad back peddling... so wait... now I not only did NOT buy the unit for 650, but i didn't buy it at all? I also admited I have a pussy ass slow car? Where are you getting this guy?

Man you have some issues... may i ask how well your business is doing? is the pressure up? are you losing money? cause you seem to be venting all that on this board and stuffing words in my mouth.

Btw the harness is four wires with a plug on it... I beat your the same guy charging 40 bucks US for this.

Who asked for your respect?

pic-a-pop
12-21-2002, 11:24 PM
I would have to agree with gride tls. If I was to spend that kind of cash i would at least like to have the ability to access all the info i could from my ecu. Whats the point of buying a trick piece of electronics if you can't fully use it? Why not just buy a manual boost controller. It only does one thing and costs way less.

I pm'd hok about one but i guess he's :bullshit:

gride tls check your pm im interested

Al

jdmakkord
12-21-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by HOK
my mouth.
Btw the harness is four wires with a plug on it... I beat your the same guy charging 40 bucks US for this.

Who asked for your respect? [/B]

I dont really understand engrish...But I cant wait to see your 12 second impreza. Seeing as Mau was running something like 10psi and was the fastest prez in Calgary running mid 13's. Damn, you must be running near 600hp. :dunno:

Dont worry though, I know a few people in town that cant wait to try you out bitch. Fuck 12sec quarter miles.....Seeing as mau's 704hp supra turbo ran 11.28 in edmonton, I guess you must be damn fast?????????

And I dont remember reading about gridetls asking for anyones respect, he is on this board to help fellow car enthusiasts purchase hard to get JDM tuner parts at an acceptable price. It is already clear that his prices are extremely competitive compared to other shops in Canaduh...without having to use a groupbuy. He has enough happy customers, and does not have any use for your comments or business. When you realise that he may have a parts hookup, cant wait to see what you pay, flying to Japan or HongKong or wherever the fukk you comefrom, and see what you pay!!!

HOK
12-21-2002, 11:45 PM
HAHHAHAHAHHA man thanks for the Ammo... your just provdiing me with a lot more "you been owned" bullets...

that 13.4 impreza was MINE... YOU fucking idiot... HHAHAHAH Maus was low 14s... I Ran 15 psi when i did that run.. and i meant that if you are going to race me and win then your gonna need a 12 sec machine.... HAHHAHAHA this is so funny... you don't even know who the fuck your talking about... Btw i know Mau too lots of people know mau...

HOK
12-21-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by pic-a-pop
I would have to agree with gride tls. If I was to spend that kind of cash i would at least like to have the ability to access all the info i could from my ecu. Whats the point of buying a trick piece of electronics if you can't fully use it? Why not just buy a manual boost controller. It only does one thing and costs way less.

I pm'd hok about one but i guess he's :bullshit:

gride tls check your pm im interested

Al

i didn't see it.. but doesn't matter now...

jdmakkord
12-21-2002, 11:58 PM
ok Keyboard Cowboy. Call me a fucking idiot or whatever you wish. Wait till the next meet and see what I have to say to you. And I was only implying that there are far faster cars than yours, including imports. Hok, I dont give a shit whether you ran 13.4 or whatever. First of all you stupid fuck!!! Dont talk shit about someone when you dont know them. I have no problem stomping some stupid subie driving piece of shit that calls me a "fuckin idiot" for nothing. Some people on this board know me personally, not many, but a few.... I dont take lightly when someone has to stoop so low as to trash me when I make a post in a forum.

HOK
12-22-2002, 12:05 AM
man... its so funny seeing you guys so aggrevated... too much hate... but anyways you fucked up... and it was your choice to get into the middle of this, i called you a fucking idiot because your running your mouth without know anything... threaten me all you want... YOU FUCKED UP, since you lost this little forum bitching your so mad you want to beat me up lol.... i probably won't see you for a while even if i wanted to... I'm in LA...

ok enough for tonight...

BTW thanks for saying i'm the fastest prez in Calgary hahahaahah

max_boost
12-22-2002, 12:27 AM
The moderators should close this thread......so much anger......haha

kaput
12-22-2002, 12:42 AM
I think it's interesting. We should open a bitchfest topic where all threads like this can be moved and allowed to blossom for my own personal entertainment. That gets me thinking. Why am I at home on a saturday night, reading a bunch of people talk tough over the internet and enjoying every word of it?? :confused: :(

darknight
12-22-2002, 02:37 AM
Okay girls, HEHEH, lets stop the arguing and let it be. All will be good once Secret Street is back on and we can finish this is in a safe and respectible manner. KAY!!:thumbsup: :clap:

Orrin

darknight
12-22-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by HOK
[B

BTW thanks for saying i'm the fastest prez in Calgary hahahaahah [/B]

What kinda mods are done to your car to get you into the 13's? Are you still using the 2.4 or did you opt for the engine swap? Just curious.

Orrin