PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton Auto Show feat. DB9

AzNBonD
02-06-2005, 07:08 PM
Edmonton, AB (Canada)
EMDA Car Show

Maybe in Europe the Aston DB9 isn't quite as rare, but I didn't think I'd see one in Canada no less in Edmonton. I was also fortunate enough to catch them firing it up on video. A video section will soon be upped onto the gallery but for now here are the pictures:

http://www.wallyqiu.com/gallery/albums.php

Sections:
Aston Martin DB9
Bentley Continental GT
MB SL65 AMG
MB CLS500
Ford GT
European
Japanese
Domestic

SuPhistiKatEd
02-07-2005, 12:54 PM
Nice shots. I can't wait till the Calgary Motor Show.

I went one year, and I noticed that BMW was not a participant. Any idea why? Popularity in Edmonton have anything to do with it?

Dave P
02-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Bimmer wasnt in edmonton anyways.

My favorite cars of the show were the sl65, cls500, db9

blinkme_210
02-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by SuPhistiKatEd
Nice shots. I can't wait till the Calgary Motor Show.

I went one year, and I noticed that BMW was not a participant. Any idea why? Popularity in Edmonton have anything to do with it?

BMW realizes that they don't need the car show to promote their vehicles.

Dave P
02-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by blinkme_210

If they only knew. The new benz'z are miles ahead

Altezza
02-07-2005, 03:32 PM

I bet the sales volume for Edmonton doesn't warrant spending money on their small-time show. Pacific Autoshow and Canadian Int'l have quite a large BMW presence.

/////AMG
02-07-2005, 03:37 PM
WTF! Are you guys talking about the NAIAS? TI can't belive they're brining in the DB9 :cry:

Love that car, I'd take it over the Vanquish, and everytime you down shit it blips! :drool:

SuPhistiKatEd
02-07-2005, 07:03 PM

Then why are they participants in the Calgary MS?? It must have to do with the sales volume. There are a ton of BMW's in Calgary. If I were Bavaria BMW, I'd get in the EMS and promote.

Once again, beautiful pictures...that Lambo from ZR is gorgeous!!

Ospi
02-09-2005, 03:36 AM
Have the birsbane int motor show here atm with some pretty awesome cars including the ferrari's (enzo, F50, F40, 360), Frod GT, both the latest Lambo's, Continental GT and also a BAR F1 along with a few concepts from Hyundai, Holden and Mitsubishi. was interesting that BMW were also not participating at the show, altho rivals like Audi were there showing off their latest releases. i have many photos, ill upload if any1 would like to see.

shakalaka
02-09-2005, 03:42 AM
DB9 is my next car for sure. lol.
Nothings wrong in dreaming!?!? Dreams do come try sometimes.

Bucktown
02-27-2005, 12:37 PM
bavaria wasnt in the car show because of a dispute with promoters over floor space in past shows. as far as i know anyways....just a pissing contest