PDA

View Full Version : Calgary's Official 5th Gen Lude Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19

Team_Mclaren
03-25-2007, 04:20 AM
anyones got the oem muffler lying around wanna get rid of?

buh_buh
03-25-2007, 04:35 AM
hey Vince I might have one. I don't really remember though. I'll have to check next time I go home. I'll let you know.

Team_Mclaren
03-25-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
hey Vince I might have one. I don't really remember though. I'll have to check next time I go home. I'll let you know.

sweet, i remember you had one but someone bought it before i did. not sure if u have sold it or not, is that the same one

buh_buh
03-25-2007, 11:18 PM
yeah its the same one. I don't remember at all if I sold it or not.

TBear 2
03-26-2007, 04:26 PM
A friend of mine got his mirror from his red 2000 lude broken...meaning side mirrors...

Does anyone have some extra ones by any chance...if so how much, he would like this ASAP...

or does anyone know where I could find some...

MackDawg
05-24-2007, 10:19 PM
Hey Fellas were can I get a newly purchased rear camberage kit instailed and my coils reset plus a re-alignment...?

Peace

Marc.

EK 2.0
05-24-2007, 10:25 PM
yeah its the same one. I don't remember at all if I sold it or not.

Dai lo, I still have all your wheel hardware mang...haha...

TBear 2
05-31-2007, 11:05 AM
Does anyone know if there is any junk yard that would have a wreck 5th gen in...I need some interior pieces....

I was stupid a while back, and painted some parts from my dash, center arm wrest, vents, and what not, and I would like to put it back to stock...

Does anyone know where I could find these pieces????

QuasarCav
05-31-2007, 11:06 AM
Can't you remove the paint?

suprasupra18
05-31-2007, 11:19 AM
im innnnn ii got a 5th gen preludeee but for saleee.. tip tronic with pioneer dvd deck 17in rims... brandd new carbon fibre housing tail lights .. vtec ... 15OBO crazy obo..negotiable need to selll be fore like stampedeeeeeee

JRSC00LUDE
05-31-2007, 12:01 PM
I'll give you 10 thousand dollars cash, a dictionary, spell-checker and the first two modules of "hooked on phonics".

Straight up yo.

TBear 2
05-31-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Can't you remove the paint?

I would rather just find the pieces, less work for me, and I am sure it will look better as a final product,

And I am thinking of doing something too...
I want to custom something, but not sure if it will work, so I will just try it on my pieces that I got already painted...

arian_ma
05-31-2007, 01:15 PM
Hey Tbear, you know what would look sweet? If you took your pieces and just covered em with swede (same type as like the JDM recaros in Type-R's) or leather with red stiching. That was what I wanted to do for SO SO long.
If you dig that, PM me cause I am looking to do this to my car as well and we can get it done together.

TBear 2
05-31-2007, 01:25 PM
Well the recovery of my old pieces will mostly only be done this winter...I know I am trying to cover my seats in swede with a blue stitching, and well I am looking into customizing the rest...

I am looking into doing something else, totally different, I seen it before but I can't remember where it is, it had all the heats, and button that you have in the center console...it was friggen wicked...

but with me we never know...

But you can pm me and we can talk some more if you want...

arian_ma
05-31-2007, 01:29 PM
I saw that picture as well, I didn't like it much but the guy did do a clean job of the modification. I think it was on vancouverpreludeclub.com or something.

TBear 2
05-31-2007, 01:33 PM
I want to see it again,
I will check VPC. I know I seen in on a maritime site, I just can't find it anymore...

but anyone got any pieces for me...

I will take our conversation to pm arian_ma

Jlude
06-03-2007, 01:53 AM
new to this site... was driving a 86 prelude... just bought an 01 prelude... and it's missing the ashtray... anybody got one kickin' around?

JordanAndrew
07-10-2007, 12:57 AM
Question for you Prelude Guru's out there, will a rota that has a size of 215/55/16 16x7 with an offset of +45 work for my 5th gen prelude on stock suspension? I've read page 11 on this thread and the offset seems to be fine, I'm just a bit concerned with the aspect ratio and the tire width being too big and might rub, what do you guys think?

Skyline_Addict
07-10-2007, 02:47 AM
^^ you won't have any rubbing issues.

Jlude
07-10-2007, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by JordanAndrew
Question for you Prelude Guru's out there, will a rota that has a size of 215/55/16 16x7 with an offset of +45 work for my 5th gen prelude on stock suspension? I've read page 11 on this thread and the offset seems to be fine, I'm just a bit concerned with the aspect ratio and the tire width being too big and might rub, what do you guys think?

Are you gonna upgrade the suspension? I just lowered my car 1.4" and with the stock suspension it's rubbing around corners and sometimes over bumps... I've got 215/35/18 on my car...
What's the condition of your stock suspension?

JordanAndrew
07-10-2007, 03:32 AM
^^my suspension is in pretty good condition actually. I don't really plan to lower the car cuz I really think it's low enough already. I have a greddy front lip and dang it's getting annoying sometimes going on ramps. I don't think I can handle the car being more lower than it is.

JordanAndrew
07-10-2007, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
^^ you won't have any rubbing issues.

Thanks for the confirmation, I might get these wheels then.

arian_ma
07-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Jlude

Are you gonna upgrade the suspension? I just lowered my car 1.4" and with the stock suspension it's rubbing around corners and sometimes over bumps... I've got 215/35/18 on my car...
What's the condition of your stock suspension?

What offsets are you running to be rubbing with that tire setup? Did you upgrade your shocks or did you just throw on lowering springs?

5hift
07-10-2007, 10:57 AM
edit

Jlude
07-10-2007, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma

What offsets are you running to be rubbing with that tire setup? Did you upgrade your shocks or did you just throw on lowering springs?

I'm rubbing because my stock suspension needs to be replaced.

yuriH22
07-13-2007, 11:38 AM
anybody here know how to install one and how is it on the prelude?

Jlude
07-13-2007, 11:40 AM
I've heard a number of people say that you can use the controller to have the vtech engage at anywhere from 3000 or up to 6500 rpm.

www.absoluteprelude.com

some great info there!:thumbsup:

arian_ma
07-13-2007, 12:16 PM
I've heard a number of people say that you can use the controller to have the vtech engage at anywhere from 3000 or up to 6500 rpm.

www.absoluteprelude.com

some great info there!:thumbsup:

Dog...seriously, it is written on your engine and on your trunk. It's VTEC.

JordanAndrew
11-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Just a quick question, how much does a 1997 Prelude base engine worth if it has about 148K?

1-Bar
11-02-2007, 01:03 PM
1.5 - 2g's

Jlude
11-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
1.5 - 2g's

I'm surprised! (I had no idea, I figured with that many klms it would be around 1k)

JordanAndrew
11-05-2007, 01:27 AM
where abouts do they buy engines here in Calgary? Is there even any place to sell these?

Skyline_Addict
11-05-2007, 01:34 AM
never done it myself, but JDMsource.ca seems to be the place to go

JordanAndrew
11-05-2007, 01:43 AM
thanks, I'll give them a call tomorrow

1-Bar
11-05-2007, 08:37 AM
very small market for H22's now a days......

Destinova403
11-05-2007, 11:01 AM
anyone know where to get a Mugen Twin Loop for a prelude at a reasonable cost?

98Luder
11-05-2007, 12:26 PM
For Sale
JUN cams, JUN valvesprings(in/ext), JUN cam gears(set)
all brand new of course
I bought these almost a year and a half ago for 1850 when exchange rate was still high for US.
Now exchange rate has gone down the gutter for US.
I found one shop, Upgrademotorsports selling this setup for 1330US+300USsprockets =1630+shipping/customs/taxes
with everything you might be looking at just over 1700now
maybe thinking 1500

1-Bar
11-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Destinova403
anyone know where to get a Mugen Twin Loop for a prelude at a reasonable cost?

nothing genuine mugen goes for a reasonable cost....finding them used is probably your best bet.

JordanAndrew
11-05-2007, 02:01 PM
So is there any other places that buys out H22 engines other than JDMsource? I already called them, I just want to see what the other places that buys engines, if there's any, will offer me.

I've tried 3 other places but it looks like they only buy from insurance companies. :dunno:

Destinova403
11-05-2007, 02:08 PM

nothing genuine mugen goes for a reasonable cost....finding them used is probably your best bet.

yeah... do you know anywhere where i could find one? i cant even find anything on ebay... i mean... i ant even find a place that will sell me that exhaust, let alone for a reasonable price.

Destinova403
11-05-2007, 02:08 PM

yeah... do you know anywhere where i could find one? i cant even find anything on ebay... i mean... i ant even find a place that will sell me that exhaust, let alone for a reasonable price.

buh_buh
11-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Preludeonline.com, honda-tech
PO is probably your best chance though.

And since we're posting stuff up for sale, I've got a polished Sparco harness bar I want to get rid of and a pair of red SRR harnesses. $350 for the bar, $100 for the harnesses. I think I paid over $500 for the bar and it was in my car for a total of about 4 months. If anyone's actually interested I'll take some pics.

QuasarCav
11-05-2007, 03:30 PM
This thread is alive!

I've been looking for a Black Prelude with low KM's for a while now. Anyone willing to sell theirs?

JordanAndrew
11-07-2007, 01:16 AM
Question, I did a compression test on the engine and one of the pistons says it has 150 and the rest said 175 compression on them. Do you guys know whats causing this? What's the best way to fix this?

Skyline_Addict
11-07-2007, 01:21 AM
^^ take it in to get tuned.

AVA
11-07-2007, 01:30 AM
I want a low km black Prelude as well

JordanAndrew
11-07-2007, 01:35 AM
^^ take it in to get tuned.

So where should I take in to get tuned? I know one obvious place would be the dealership but I'm trying to avoid them as they tend to overcharge.

Destinova403
11-07-2007, 01:41 AM

So where should I take in to get tuned? I know one obvious place would be the dealership but I'm trying to avoid them as they tend to overcharge.

speedtech would probably do it... i presume tunerworks would too... :dunno:

1-Bar
11-07-2007, 01:56 AM

like buh_buh said po.com and honda-tech. Also check out some canadian prelude websites, they have good deals time to time and saves from brokerage/extra shipping costs. I actually pieced my OEM lip kit on torontopreludeclub.com, there's also a winnipeg and prairiepreludeclub IIRC (used to be called Edmontonpreludeclub).

Speedtech can probably get you a new/used mugen exhaust....you might have to wait a while though....

eur0
11-07-2007, 02:12 AM
Most places will charge you ~$90/hour + for labour.

Destinova403
11-07-2007, 02:15 AM

like buh_buh said po.com and honda-tech. Also check out some canadian prelude websites, they have good deals time to time and saves from brokerage/extra shipping costs. I actually pieced my OEM lip kit on torontopreludeclub.com, there's also a winnipeg and prairiepreludeclub IIRC (used to be called Edmontonpreludeclub).

Speedtech can probably get you a new/used mugen exhaust....you might have to wait a while though....

yeah i took a look around and all the ones i found were on cars... nobody wanted to part them. i found one online store that hs them but they want 1300 for the exhaust which is fucking insane considering i got my WS2 for like 450. :dunno:

i got some free time tomorrow though so i think ill just pop into speedtech and see if they can get it for me and if itll be any cheaper.

JordanAndrew
11-08-2007, 04:28 AM
Question for you guys, I recently just bought another prelude and it's on Eibach springs on stock suspension. The question is, is it a good idea to keep the springs on the stock suspension? Would you guys recommend changing the suspension as well? I'm on a tight budget so if I was to replace the suspensions what should I get?

for some reason, I've been told that it's not a good thing to keep lowering springs on stock suspension as this will wear out the suspension faster. Is this true? Can you guys explain why? Thanks for the tip!

JordanAndrew
11-08-2007, 04:29 AM
Question for you guys, I recently just bought another prelude and it's on Eibach springs on stock suspension. The question is, is it a good idea to keep the springs on the stock suspension? Would you guys recommend changing the suspension as well? I'm on a tight budget so if I was to replace the suspensions what should I get?

for some reason, I've been told that it's not a good thing to keep lowering springs on stock suspension as this will wear out the suspension faster. Is this true? Can you guys explain why? Thanks for the tip!

buh_buh
11-08-2007, 11:55 AM
I'd change the struts. It'll ride and handle much better with a proper suspension setup, and using stock struts on lowering springs will make your struts more prone to blowing.

Your stock strut is designed to handle a ride height of your stock spring. Once you lower your car, the amount of travel the strut has is now much less than before, and you're probably more likely to bottom out on the strut too. That's why it can't handle it.

If your on a budget, get some Koni reds or KYBs. I'd save up and get some Koni Yellows though.

rc2002
11-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Yup, the most dangerous thing you can do is not to match spring rates to damping. Any high speed cornering is unpredictable. I don't know how you can even drive with OEM shocks and lowering springs - ride quality is the pits.

If you're on a tight budget, I'd look for some OEM stuff. For some reason I don't understand, people give stuff like that away.

Destinova403
11-08-2007, 12:52 PM
why not just leave the car at its stock ride height?

i mean... yeah it doesnt look as good... but the ride quality is better and on calgarys shitty roads its so much more practical. plus speed-bumps and curbs dont pwn you.

buh_buh
11-08-2007, 01:50 PM
why not just leave the car at its stock ride height?

i mean... yeah it doesnt look as good... but the ride quality is better and on calgarys shitty roads its so much more practical. plus speed-bumps and curbs dont pwn you.
Why? Well the reason most people lower their cars is so the car will handle better, not so much for aesthetics reasons. Calgary's roads aren't that bad at all. If you have a decent suspension setup, the ride quality can be comparable to stock with much better handling characteristics. If you know how to drive your car properly, curbs and speedbumps won't pwn you. My car's pretty slammed, and I've never had a problem with speedbumps (except for those monsterous ones in crowfoot)

JordanAndrew
11-09-2007, 03:10 AM
Anybody know where I can find a headlight restoration kit other than buying online? It basically takes out the sand, UV ray damage and yellow shit off your headlight making it look almost new. I tried Canadian tire today just because it's nice and close to me but alas, they didn't have it.

Does anybody here know where I can find one locally? Please don't throw random store names, if you know it's there for sure and seen it, lemme know. I'll try checking out partsource and napa tomorrow. Anywhere else??

buh_buh
11-09-2007, 03:16 AM
just wetsand it.
I havent tried it myself, but I've seen pictures of others who haev done it, and it works pretty well.

Skyline_Addict
11-09-2007, 03:23 AM
yeah, it is always recommended that you match lowering springs with struts for spring rate and dampening. there are progressive springs available by Eibach (prokit) which match very close to stock but with improved handling and a modest drop in height. even then, the wear are your stocks is still significantly more than with stock springs, however, the progressive springs are definetely less harsh on the stock shocks and also provide a very close to stock ride quality. i have these on my Fit and have been extremely pleased with them, probably the best investment i've made in any of my cars. i don't notice any difference in ride quality at all (keep in mind that the ride quality in the fit isn't the greatest to begin with, though, it's no lexus...or even a prelude, haha) and the handling is alot better.

if you were on a budget and didn't have aftermarket springs yet, i'd suggest this. but since you already do, it's better to just save up for some shocks, as suggested KYB and Konis are good value for money. if you really want to go for high performance suspension setups, try to get a used TEIN SS or HA full-coilover setup. you could probably get a "gently" used setup for a few hundred dollars...the hard part is finding one. your ride quality will go down the drain though, not the most streetable suspensions but if you ever want to go to the track, you will not be dissapointed.

JordanAndrew
11-09-2007, 03:36 AM
Thanks for the idea Buh_buh. I didn't know you could wetsand the headlights until further research.

I found this link too if anyone cares.

wetsanding (http://www.g2ic.com/tegtips/lighting/12.html)

JordanAndrew
11-09-2007, 03:41 AM
yeah, it is always recommended that you match lowering springs with struts for spring rate and dampening. there are progressive springs available by Eibach (prokit) which match very close to stock but with improved handling and a modest drop in height. even then, the wear are your stocks is still significantly more than with stock springs, however, the progressive springs are definetely less harsh on the stock shocks and also provide a very close to stock ride quality. i have these on my Fit and have been extremely pleased with them, probably the best investment i've made in any of my cars. i don't notice any difference in ride quality at all (keep in mind that the ride quality in the fit isn't the greatest to begin with, though, it's no lexus...or even a prelude, haha) and the handling is alot better.

if you were on a budget and didn't have aftermarket springs yet, i'd suggest this. but since you already do, it's better to just save up for some shocks, as suggested KYB and Konis are good value for money. if you really want to go for high performance suspension setups, try to get a used TEIN SS or HA full-coilover setup. you could probably get a "gently" used setup for a few hundred dollars...the hard part is finding one. your ride quality will go down the drain though, not the most streetable suspensions but if you ever want to go to the track, you will not be dissapointed.

KYB and Konis eh? How much would this struts set me back? I have a mechanic friend so let's just give me a ball park idea of how much these suspensions cost as my friend can just install it for me for practically free.

I'm not very good with mechanical stuff so I wouldn't trust myself into installing these babies myself, it sure helps out having a few mechanic friends. :drama:

buh_buh
12-04-2007, 02:53 PM
just so you guys know. I'm parting out most of my car. The url is in my sig. I'm parting other stuff out too that I'm too lazy to take off my car right now since its freezing out, so if there's something you want off my car that's not in the thread, just let me know what it is, and I'll let you know if I'm keeping it.

I'll most likely keep the motor, unless someone really wants to dish out for it. But its not worth it for me to buy a stock motor and pay to swap it in, and I'm keeping the exterior intact for the same reason. The rest is a free for all. Some parts I'll need to trade for stock though.

Jlude
12-04-2007, 03:27 PM

KYB and Konis eh? How much would this struts set me back? I have a mechanic friend so let's just give me a ball park idea of how much these suspensions cost as my friend can just install it for me for practically free.

I'm not very good with mechanical stuff so I wouldn't trust myself into installing these babies myself, it sure helps out having a few mechanic friends. :drama:

Your buddy wanna do two sets? I need new suspension badly... let me know what setup you go with.
ps... saw you driving through douglas glen a couple days ago... car looks good.:thumbsup:

littledan
12-04-2007, 03:28 PM
i have a set of very lightly used TEIN Super Street coilovers for 5th gen base model. $600 obo

Destinova403
12-04-2007, 08:49 PM
looking for some parts

anybody have a Mugen Twin Loop exhaust for sale

Also looking for OEM (SH/SE) Premium white sideskirts and rear piece...... if anyone has any.

PM me...

Primer_Drift
12-04-2007, 09:43 PM
If anyone has an oem front and rear bumper in electron blue pearl for sale hit me up with a PM.. Need to fix my baby up :(

1-Bar
12-04-2007, 10:36 PM
just so you guys know. I'm parting out most of my car. The url is in my sig. I'm parting other stuff out too that I'm too lazy to take off my car right now since its freezing out, so if there's something you want off my car that's not in the thread, just let me know what it is, and I'll let you know if I'm keeping it.

I'll most likely keep the motor, unless someone really wants to dish out for it. But its not worth it for me to buy a stock motor and pay to swap it in, and I'm keeping the exterior intact for the same reason. The rest is a free for all. Some parts I'll need to trade for stock though.

:eek: :eek: there's some goodies on there.....man you gotta find some stock seats so I can buy my Recaros back :love: :love: :love:

buh_buh
12-05-2007, 12:11 AM
someone else can trade me stock seats for those recaros.
stock+cash of course ;)

navdeep
12-05-2007, 12:28 AM
hey i got a ful set of stock seats from my 2001 perlude if anyone wants them 500obo for full set back and front like new

Skyline_Addict
12-05-2007, 01:01 AM

Brand spanking new you're looking at about 1000-1200ish + tax for both springs and shocks.

Just to give you a comparison to adjustable full-coilovers, TEIN SS will run you around 2100 + tax.

buh_buh
12-05-2007, 01:08 AM
why not pick up littledan's setup?
That's a good price.

Skyline_Addict
12-05-2007, 01:11 AM
^^ yep, it is a good price.

littledan
12-05-2007, 01:19 AM
you mean "holy shit that's one mad awesome price!"

just dont take 3 years to pick it up or i'll prob fuck you over

Skyline_Addict
12-05-2007, 01:34 AM
^^ golden littledan, golden.

littledan
12-05-2007, 01:36 AM
i also have a JDM teg type R SRS momo OEM wheel in mint mint shape that fits 5th gen lude. i'm prob selling to my good buddy so i'll have to double check with him first.

also a neuspeed front strut bar in good condition. $50

voltage stablizer. $25

JDM fog lights and swithc $200

Jlude
12-05-2007, 02:10 AM
someone else can trade me stock seats for those recaros.
stock+cash of course ;)

do you have any pics? I have stock leather seats if you're interested.

pm me if you're interested.

buh_buh
12-05-2007, 02:33 AM
I don't have any direct pictures of it. This is the best I've got. I'll take some actual pics of the seats tomorrow. They are mint though. The best condition Recaros I've ever seen.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/files/1042064_nr9zc/DSCF0034mod.JPG
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/files/1042065_n75eh/mod.JPG

I wanted to trade for cloth since I have cloth in the back, but maybe we could work something out. We'd have to swap rears too.

JordanAndrew
12-05-2007, 03:10 AM

Your buddy wanna do two sets? I need new suspension badly... let me know what setup you go with.
ps... saw you driving through douglas glen a couple days ago... car looks good.:thumbsup:

hey man, yeah I probably won't do an upgrade until spring time at least but I will try and remember to let you know how that goes.

Jlude
12-05-2007, 10:15 AM
I don't have any direct pictures of it. This is the best I've got. I'll take some actual pics of the seats tomorrow. They are mint though. The best condition Recaros I've ever seen.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/files/1042064_nr9zc/DSCF0034mod.JPG
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/files/1042065_n75eh/mod.JPG

I wanted to trade for cloth since I have cloth in the back, but maybe we could work something out. We'd have to swap rears too.

hahaha why don't we just trade cars... Kidding of course.

http://www.fallcon.com/paragon/banff-cruise-july07/DSC00436.jpg

Jlude
12-05-2007, 10:18 AM

hey man, yeah I probably won't do an upgrade until spring time at least but I will try and remember to let you know how that goes.

I'll try and remember too...

If I find any deals I'll let you know as well...

buh_buh
12-05-2007, 11:50 AM
trade + cash ;)

JordanAndrew
12-18-2007, 04:37 PM
has anyone here used seafoam in their preludes? What was your experience on it? I'm just debating whether or not to use this stuff to clean some carbon build up in the engine. I've read in a few other sites such as TPC and honda-tech, some people say it's bad but I've read a lot of good feedbacks about it as well. I just want to see what some people here in calgary says about it.

buh_buh
12-18-2007, 07:15 PM
I havent used it in my Prelude, but I've used it on the car I'm driving this winter. I did it mostly through the PCV, some in the oil, and some in the gas tank. I noticed better throttle respose, and it runs a little better.

littledan
12-19-2007, 04:44 AM
i used it in my 5th gen. sucked it in through the brake booster line and a little in the crankcase and a little in the gas tank. man that thing smoked like crazy!!

JordanAndrew
12-19-2007, 06:16 AM
I think I might just use a fuel system cleaner instead of using seafoam. Hopefully that should be enough to get my engine a bit cleaner and smoother running. I'm gonna be using some redline SI-1.

Nizmo_GTR
02-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Anyone know whether a H7 headlight bulb would fit in a 5th Gen lude? The V and Watts are the same as the H1 but the H7 bulb puts out higher Lumens. Are the connections compatible? Would I even want to do this?

JordanAndrew
02-01-2008, 12:42 PM
as far as I know, the Prelude only took H1 bulbs. I had HID's on both my Preludes and we could only put H1 in them.

Nizmo_GTR
02-01-2008, 05:22 PM
Checked it out. H1 and H7 have different fittings, therefore they are not compatible.

Jlude
02-05-2008, 11:26 AM
I MISS MY LUDE!!!!

buh_buh
02-05-2008, 12:21 PM
ugh, I don't even want to look at my lude

Jlude
02-05-2008, 12:24 PM
ugh, I don't even want to look at my lude

why the hell not?

Destinova403
02-05-2008, 12:25 PM
i started ordering my parts up... im collecting a ton of stuff then im going to put it all on at once...

got my DC ceramic header, got the money for a Mugen Twin Loop and waiting for a phone call from a shop in the states, got my GC coilovers in the mail and a set of koni yellows arrived yesterday.

and i got a gift certificate from my parents for a full interior/exterior detailing with wax/polish which im going to use after i get it all installed... my baby is almost done!

buh_buh
02-05-2008, 12:32 PM
Just because I know I have to part it out. I love the way the looks and drives, so its hard for me to start parting stuff out. But I know its something I have to do, so I'd rather just not look at it. Anyone looking for a set of red JDM Recaros with custom Prelude rails? Probably the best condition JDM Recaros I've ever seen. I'll do it piece by piece like this, haha.

Destinova, great choice with the suspension. I'm sure you'll love it. :)

Jlude
02-05-2008, 12:35 PM
why don't you let me come take a look at it... and let me know what you've parted off of it...

It looks like I'll be moving to cali within the next couple of months, and I'd love to have this as a toy to play with.

Destinova403
02-05-2008, 12:35 PM
oh... your parting? one thing i would like is a set of JDM OEM fog lights? you dont by any chance have any you wanna sell?

buh_buh
02-05-2008, 12:39 PM
come by whenever you want. The battery's all charged up and ready to go. The car still isn't running 100% though, I haven't worked on fixing it since I started parting it out. I still put down 260whp with no vtec, 6000rpm rev limiter and 7psi of boost though :D

Sorry, no JDM fogs. I haven't parted out that much yet. Someone may come by for the steering wheel and brakes in the next little bit, but other than that, its mostly still intact.

Jlude
02-05-2008, 12:41 PM
What needs to be done to get it running 100%? Just a tune?
Hmm.... is tonight good for you?

buh_buh
02-05-2008, 12:44 PM
its got a misfire problem. I suspect its just a loose ground. But its just too damn cold to get underneath my car to take a look at it when I don't have a heated garage.

Sorry, I gotta go out for dinner tonight at 7. I'm free the rest of the week though.

Jlude
02-05-2008, 12:53 PM
I've still got your cell number in my phone... I'll text you later this week.