PDA

View Full Version : Calgary's Official 5th Gen Lude Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

EK 2.0
07-27-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma
1-Bar you going?
I'm excited to see your car :D you and your god damn JDM rims.
do you know around what time it starts?

oh, so 1-Bar is sooo important huh??...no one else from the Prelude thread matters??...interesting...

Skyline_Addict
07-27-2005, 06:40 PM
1-bar already has started his club of derranged fan-girls.

arian_ma
07-27-2005, 06:42 PM
well no one else said they were going!
you all just ignored me like I was a piece of trash.
Maybe if you paid some attention :cry:

oh and ^^^your car is fuggin sexy too.
I want that C/F hood

What color do you guys think is nicest on a g5 lude?
I'd deffinately have to go with pearl white.
Classy and HOT!
I want it so bad :drool:

Skyline_Addict
07-27-2005, 08:45 PM

I want that C/F hood

Classy and HOT!

hahah. no one was ignoring you man!
well if you were looking for a welcome...

then, "welcome". you're more than free to ask us any questions you have about your car.

nicest colour, I'd have to agree is the pearl white. that was my first choice when looking for a lude. my second choice is the colour I got, satin silver. and for my year of prelude, that silver is exclusive!

EK 2.0
07-27-2005, 09:37 PM

I want that C/F hood

Classy and HOT!

Purple is my favourite colour on the 97-01 Lude's;)

1-Bar
07-27-2005, 10:56 PM
^^ *here comes buh_buh*

I want that C/F hood

Classy and HOT!

thanks man....sorry I didn't get to talk to you, got pulled away. You could have taken a closer look at the interior aswell.....hope you enjoyed the meet and maybe we'll see you again next week....

oh yeah, I like crystal blue silver metalic.....

arian_ma
07-27-2005, 11:44 PM
That was an awsome meet, sucks for the guy who crashed his car into the pole, but yea, lots of nice cars there, specially both those white preludes, good job you guys really have some nice cars. Anyway I will try and come to the next one as well but I mgiht be caught up with work, I start next week. And yea I didn't want to touch your car cause it's just annoying when everyone wants to touch it, but from the looks of it, amazing!

Great place to be and tonnes of fun.

Skyline_Addict
07-27-2005, 11:47 PM
^^ chris won't bite man. i'm sure if you wanted to take a look inside his car and have a seat, he'd let you. lol

arian_ma
07-27-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm sure he would lol, I loved the whole atmosphere there. so many nice people willing to help and give advice, specially since my intake rattles so much and is so loose.
It was awsome, but where was your car (skyline_addict sorry I don't know names yet, I'm Arian) I wanted to see lots of G5s, instead I saw a whole bunch of domestics. Not ready yet huh. And is the meet still going on for the 7th? do you guys think we could move it to the 5th if it's alright with everyone?

Honda Honda Honda BAM!
http://ourworld.cs.com/arianispersian/381.jpg

Skyline_Addict
07-27-2005, 11:55 PM
i just work till the evening on wednesdays, so i won't be able to make it to a meet until school starts.
you can just call me terence.
and yeah, not ready yet :p.

i won't be able to make the 5th. any day of the weekend works for me though, saturday (6th) or sunday is fine for me.

we could have a mini-meet before that though? i dunno, you'll just have to see what the other guys think?

arian_ma
07-28-2005, 12:07 AM
That sounds good, but I don't wanna drag everyone around for 1 person you know, I'll catch the next meet I guess :D

btw, can anyone tell me the exact wheel specs for our cars?
I know its 5x114.3 I just don't know the offset. Oh and also, would you guys recommend 17s or 18s? + the lowering of course.

Oh and one last question.
If I bought a set of seats for my car, and gave one to my friend, would say the left one not fit the right seat? or are they all the same? Could me and my friend buy a set and both have a left seat if you know what I mean?

rc2002
07-28-2005, 08:57 AM
Wheel and tire size info is on page 11 of this thread. There are guys running both 17's and 18's (and 19's). I personally didn't notice a huge difference between 17 and 18 - they will work fine for lowering as long as you get the right offset and tire size. I think 18's fill out the wheel well a bit better though.

If you're talking about stock seats, the driver and passenger seats themselves will be the same. But no, you can't install both seats on the drivers side without the driver side rails. And if you put the passenger seat on the drivers side, the tilt mechanism would be on the opposite side.

Some aftermarket seats (*cough* the ones I have for sale in the marketplace), are exactly the same for driver and passenger and have the adjustment mechanisms on both sides of the seat.

buh_buh
07-28-2005, 10:03 AM
1-bar fan club member here here.

Arif my car isn't even stock color, so your favorite color is a no go.

1-Bar
07-28-2005, 10:25 AM
^fuck man, your the president.....hahaha....

oh for the record, I think buh_buh car is the nicest 5G in Calgary...its the seats that make the car...

EK 2.0
07-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
1-bar fan club member here here.

Arif my car isn't even stock color, so your favorite color is a no go.

Kevin, he just asked what our fave colours were...not what is OEM or not...haha

And seriously your Lude is like my fave one in town...I love that car brother...

arian_ma
07-28-2005, 12:49 PM
Richard you're selling your seats for 2000$ right?
I was personally looking to spend under 300$ for 1 seat lol.

let me link what I wanted to look at, can you guys give me some feed back please I'm reaaaally noob at this

http://forums.beyond.ca/attachment.php?s=&postid=1134936

Skyline_Addict
07-28-2005, 03:11 PM
^^ arian.

i'm not sure about the quality of those seats, but whenever it comes to aftermarket seats, you should always get the best quality you can get, even if that means saving up. sure alot of these seats look good, put there's no point compromising your safety for a little flashiness.

buh_buh
07-28-2005, 03:38 PM
haha thanks guys :)
Its definately the seats ;)

And I agree with Skyline_addict. Not just looks, but a $300 pair of seats will feel like a pair of $300 seats. I had a pair of $600 seats and they were complete pieces of shit. They looked pretty decent, but they destroyed my back.:thumbsdow

Skyline_Addict
07-28-2005, 03:39 PM

btw, can anyone tell me the exact wheel specs for our cars?
I know its 5x114.3 I just don't know the offset. Oh and also, would you guys recommend 17s or 18s? + the lowering of course.

As Richard pointed out, not a big difference between 17 and 18s, other than rim size, naturally.

An offset of around 45+ is perfect for our cars, a little lower or higher wouldn't hurt either.

buh_buh
07-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Ideal offset is actually +48
I've had a set of +42's and rubbed pretty bad and had to roll my fenders, so try to stay closer to 48.

rc2002
07-28-2005, 04:27 PM
^^ :werd: And if you want to run 225 series rubber, go with a +50.

arian_ma
07-28-2005, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys, saved me from making a crappy purchase.
I think I'll wait till the end of summer when I get around 3k to buy some rims and seats, and lowering springs.

Or maybe I should leave the rims till the sun comes up again in 8 months :dunno:
stoopid calgary
lol

Anyways thanks for all the replies it helped a lot :D

Skyline_Addict
07-28-2005, 06:03 PM
Ideal offset is actually +48

for both 17 and 18? or just 18? and with what thickness of tires.
i've got 17s with 215/40/17 tires right now. i plan to lower only about an 1.5-1.7 inches in front and 1.3-1.5 in the back, any problems with rubbing with that sorta setup, assuming the spring rates are high enough to reduce bounce movement?

1-Bar
07-29-2005, 12:15 AM
I think its more dependent on rim width when taking into consideration offset....the wider the rim size, the more offset you need to clear shiet....The mounting surfaces on a 6" wheel versus an 8" wheel is way different and you need more offset on the 8" since you'll hit shiet if you don't....

Nothing to do with rim size, I've seen 19's on ludes w/ no problem.....

arian_ma
07-29-2005, 12:33 AM
Anyone got any nice shift knobs for sale?

:angel:

Skyline_Addict
07-29-2005, 02:49 AM
i have 7 inch wide rims? how's that?

1-Bar
07-29-2005, 07:26 AM
taken off absoluteprelude.com

Offset
6.5" wide rims
Less than +38mm - Chance of rubbing the outside lip of the wheel well with this offset.
+38mm to +55mm - Recommended offset for 6.5" rims.
Larger than +55mm - Chance of rubbing the inside lining of the wheel well with this offset.

7" wide rims
Less than +38mm - Not suggested
+38mm to +41mm – Not suggested if you plan on lowering. Chance of rubbing the outside lip of the wheel well with this offset.
+42mm to +44mm – This may or may not work, depends on if you are lowered. Chance of rubbing the outside lip of the wheel well with this offset.
+45mm to +50mm - Recommended offset for 7" rims.
Larger than +51mm - Not suggested. Chance of rubbing the inside lining of the wheel well with this offset.

7.5" wide rims
Less than +40mm - Not suggested
+40mm to +43mm - This may or may not work, depends on if you are lowered. Chance of rubbing the outside lip of the wheel well with this offset.
+44mm to +47mm - This may or may not work, depends on if you are lowered. Chance of rubbing the outside lip of the wheel well with this offset.
+48mm to +52mm - Recommended Offsets for 7.5" rims.
Larger than +53mm - Not suggested. Chance of rubbing the inside lining of the wheel well with this offset.

Stock Lug Pattern
5th Generation - 5x114.3

This is for informational purposes only. AP.com is not responsible for the validity of this information, use at your own risk. If you see any errors, let me know. Thanks.

sources: prelude.vtec.net, tire rack, Car & Driver, Tire Calculator.

Submitted By: ludehawk

rc2002
07-29-2005, 09:50 AM
^Same info on page 11 and page 13. But there's a setup of an 8" wheel that someone is running with 205/40/17 rubber lowered 1.5". So I guess 8" is possible too...

1-Bar
07-29-2005, 10:11 AM
page 13 is for 4th gen ludes...

but yeah, my advans were 17" and +43 offset and they worked w/o rubbing...weird...

edit: oops...my badd, page 11 has the offset info...lol, didnt' scroll all the way down....

buh_buh
07-29-2005, 10:11 AM
yeah, theres a few people running 8" wide wheels on PO now using a 225 tire.
If you want to run a 225 tire, you have to make sure the rolling diameter of the tire is as close to stock as possible, otherwise it'll rub like a mother.

C'mon guys where are the pics at? I wanna see some ludes!

Skyline_Addict
07-29-2005, 10:03 PM
yeah, theres a few people running 8" wide wheels on PO now using a 225 tire.
If you want to run a 225 tire, you have to make sure the rolling diameter of the tire is as close to stock as possible, otherwise it'll rub like a mother.

C'mon guys where are the pics at? I wanna see some ludes!

mmm interesting.

well you've seen my car!

arian_ma
07-30-2005, 01:49 AM
Wanna see a pretty much totally stock prelude?
It's sexy :rolleyes:
I wish I was a high roller like you guys lol.

PS are there no shiftknobs out there looking for a new home?
:dunno:

(sorry I'm doing this here, I'm just not allowed to post in any other sections yet)

DJ Lazy
07-31-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
^^ arian.

i'm not sure about the quality of those seats, but whenever it comes to aftermarket seats, you should always get the best quality you can get, even if that means saving up. sure alot of these seats look good, put there's no point compromising your safety for a little flashiness.

haha thanks guys :)
Its definately the seats ;)

And I agree with Skyline_addict. Not just looks, but a $300 pair of seats will feel like a pair of $300 seats. I had a pair of $600 seats and they were complete pieces of shit. They looked pretty decent, but they destroyed my back.:thumbsdow

You bastards... :rofl: :rofl:

Those seats are hella comfy. I usually sit in them when chillin to some tunes. Just changed my mind about where I wanna go with a car. Low price because I need money quickly, not because they are crap seats, Not everyone can afford Brides (or needs them) ;)

Skyline_Addict
07-31-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy

Those seats are hella comfy. I usually sit in them when chillin to some tunes. Just changed my mind about where I wanna go with a car. Low price because I need money quickly, not because they are crap seats, Not everyone can afford Brides (or needs them) ;)

not saying anything about your seats! just something he should know in general! :)
sorry if it looked like we were bagging on your seats, we weren't. well, atleast I wasn't. ;)

1-Bar
08-01-2005, 12:34 AM

pffft....Brides, I wish I can afford BRIDES, only a BRIDE for now..hehe :rofl:

DJ Lazy
08-01-2005, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by 1-Bar

pffft....Brides, I wish I can afford BRIDES, only a BRIDE for now..hehe :rofl:

You don't have them your your balla 5th gen?:D

arian_ma
08-01-2005, 06:05 PM
Hey guys, need some opinions as all my friends tell me this conversion will be ugly.

http://ourworld.cs.com/arianispersian/Prerear2.JPG

My car is black minus all the emblems and that weird light on the bumper.

Thx :D

DJ Lazy
08-01-2005, 06:12 PM
don't go with the altezzas IMO... try and find some JDM tails. Much more class.. or leave them stock... :)

EK 2.0
08-01-2005, 07:33 PM
get the Rear Fog Lamp, but thats about it...leave the stock tails in.

There is something about the Stock 97-01 Taillights that are so great looking esp when lit up at night...

IncredibleToad
08-01-2005, 07:47 PM
i agree wit EK, the stocks are fine man, dont worry bout changin every aspect of ur car arian haha we've had this talk many times buddy :nut:

as for the rims, lets figure out which we gonna get soon :poosie:

ryder_23
08-01-2005, 08:21 PM
Well, i'll welcome you to beyond and the world of ludes

AS for the tails, i would stick with stock as said, look alot better then altezza's, and especially if you have a black car, they just dont suit it well at all.

arian_ma
08-01-2005, 08:25 PM
Tony, I think I'm going to get the Enkei Rs5s or whatever they are called.
The 5 spoked ones.

But again, when the time comes I'll ask all the hommies on beyond hahaha

:guns:

1-Bar
08-02-2005, 12:09 AM
Hey guys, need some opinions as all my friends tell me this conversion will be ugly.
My car is black minus all the emblems and that weird light on the bumper.

Thx :D

yeah, leave the taillights stock...btw I like that euro bumper!! And FYI its a h22a5 motor in that thing, vtec and 185hp...

Skyline_Addict
08-02-2005, 12:14 AM
enkei rs5s are hot! i have the enkei evo6s and i LOVE them!
btw, who's tony?

DJ Lazy
08-02-2005, 12:48 AM
.btw I like that euro bumper!!

What the heck is that red light for on it?

EK 2.0
08-02-2005, 09:15 AM
What the heck is that red light for on it?

Originally posted by EK 2.0
the Rear Fog Lamp

IncredibleToad
08-02-2005, 10:23 AM
Arian which were the ones i pointed out, it was near the front few pages of the thing we were lookin @...the RS5 look pretty sick

im Tony btw :D... with the good ol' 4th gen lude :thumbsup: (2nd from left in that last pic)

1-Bar
08-02-2005, 12:52 PM
^Hi Tony!! Welcome....

IncredibleToad
08-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Thanks manggg, i saw the pics of ur 5spd swap and u looking uber confused in that one pic ahaha i wasnt there @ the jul.27 meet long enuf, next meet we'll be sure to chat it up i cant miss those mugens :poosie:

u got the CTR shift boot in ur lude?? im lookin to get one as well, if it will fit ur 5gen i assume it will fit my 4th :P

arian_ma
08-03-2005, 01:59 AM
Yea, I don't know why everyone hates the Altezzas.
Personally I like them.
But since there is so much hate and not buying them will save me 200$ towards my rims, I will go wtih you guys.
Thx for input.

:burnout:

EK 2.0
08-03-2005, 08:21 AM
Yea, I don't know why everyone hates the Altezzas.
Personally I like them.
But since there is so much hate and not buying them will save me 200$ towards my rims, I will go wtih you guys.
Thx for input.

:burnout:

this is the key for modding, or doing anything to your car.

If YOU like it then do it because it is YOUR car. none of us will be driving YOUR car. it's YOUR money to spend on YOUR car. But unfortunately there are trends...and 5 years ago we would have said do the altezzas, to the huge sticker package, do anything you want. And the trend right now is clean body lines, minimal gawdy accents. But having said that, what is clean to one can be gaudy to anotehr and vice-versa. So it's all you...

but I recommend against the altezzas...and yes, save the moola and to something else with it...

buh_buh
08-03-2005, 09:02 AM
Altezzas:thumbsup:

rc2002
08-03-2005, 09:24 AM
:werd: Flame all you want, but I've been trying to find a good deal on the CF style altezzas forever. And I'm looking for some decent underglow too.

1-Bar
08-03-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by IncredibleToad
u got the CTR shift boot in ur lude?? im lookin to get one as well, if it will fit ur 5gen i assume it will fit my 4th :P

CTR boot will fit, but you have to remove the ring and replace it with the prelude one. Its a bitch...I have an ITR boot (or is it HTR?!?) in my car...

arian_ma
08-03-2005, 11:57 AM
Tony, I believe the rims you were looking at were the RS-7's. With the gold trim right?
anyways, in my previous post I had a typo, I want to buy the
rs-6's not the rs-5s.

little fatter spokes never hurt anyone :P
too bad it doesn't have any lip though.

Skyline_Addict
08-03-2005, 03:35 PM
i think the CF altezzas look OK. I also want some underglow :p.

anyways, here are some pics of my painted lip! :D
the lip might look different colour because of the lighting/shading in that picture.

https://webdisk.ucalgary.ca/~tswah/public_html/painted1.jpg
https://webdisk.ucalgary.ca/~tswah/public_html/painted2.jpg

buh_buh
08-03-2005, 03:40 PM
the lip is hot
That's like one of the few bumpers that aren't Mugen/OEM in the city

Skyline_Addict
08-03-2005, 03:49 PM
according to richard, i'm the only one with the greddy lip in the city :p.

rc2002
08-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Well you're the first (AFAIK). 1-Bar "claims" he has one too. hehe. ;)

Man I wish that was on my car. Looks sweet!

Skyline_Addict
08-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Tony, I believe the rims you were looking at were the RS-7's. With the gold trim right?
anyways, in my previous post I had a typo, I want to buy the
rs-6's not the rs-5s.

little fatter spokes never hurt anyone :P
too bad it doesn't have any lip though.

nice rims man! simple 5 spoke designs are the way to go!

1-Bar
08-03-2005, 06:06 PM
looks good terance, you're in need of some JDM foglights though...:D

IncredibleToad
08-03-2005, 06:33 PM

CTR boot will fit, but you have to remove the ring and replace it with the prelude one. Its a bitch...I have an ITR boot (or is it HTR?!?) in my car...

aiyaaaa sounds liek trouble...i dont wanna fuk up and rip the CTR boot hahah then it would kinda defeat the purpose of gettin a new boot lol

so a ITR boot fits right in??? maybe ill just go look for one of those and save myself from doing a rip-job wit the CTR boot...thx for the heads up :thumbsup:

Skyline_Addict
08-03-2005, 07:32 PM
looks good terance, you're in need of some JDM foglights though...:D

accepting donations today!

arian_ma
08-04-2005, 03:58 AM
Anyone got any suggestions for sexy rims for ludes with a lip?
I'd rather have a lip than not.
But if I have to I GUESS I will settle for the RS6 :drama:

*lol

Skyline_Addict
08-04-2005, 05:20 AM
Anyone got any suggestions for sexy rims for ludes with a lip?
I'd rather have a lip than not.
But if I have to I GUESS I will settle for the RS6 :drama:

*lol

volks!
rs6 are still really pimp man, enkei makes good wheels!

1-Bar
08-04-2005, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
Well you're the first (AFAIK). 1-Bar "claims" he has one too. hehe. ;)

I dooo have it....if you don't believe me, I'll hit you over the head with it when you see it in person....hahaha

aiyaaaa sounds liek trouble...i dont wanna fuk up and rip the CTR boot hahah then it would kinda defeat the purpose of gettin a new boot lol

so a ITR boot fits right in??? maybe ill just go look for one of those and save myself from doing a rip-job wit the CTR boot...thx for the heads up :thumbsup:

No, CTR/ITR you'll have to do the same thing since the ring is different from a prelude. Its not that hard, its more tedious then anything and you won't wreck the boot unless you are a total retard. I'd say it would take you 20-30mins....

Skyline_Addict
08-04-2005, 06:11 PM

I dooo have it....if you don't believe me, I'll hit you over the head with it when you see it in person....hahaha

you gonna put it on sometime?
:D

IncredibleToad
08-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Which would be easier to do to the switch into?? a CTR or ITR shift boot? since they both basically look the same...

if they're both just as easy to switch ill just get whatever i come across first :burnout:

EK 2.0
08-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Which would be easier to do to the switch into?? a CTR or ITR shift boot? since they both basically look the same...

I would say ITR for the sole reason that it is probably easier to get here...and you never know they might even be the same P/N.

Skyline_Addict
08-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

I would say ITR for the sole reason that it is probably easier to get here...and you never know they might even be the same P/N.

yep, i'm pretty sure the ITR boot is a *pretty* easy fit. the CTR, not so sure.

IncredibleToad
08-04-2005, 06:37 PM
but i can get my hands on a brand new JDM CTR shift boot in the next day or two!!! so CTR shift boot it is then it sounds like :D

*edit* SHIT the guy sold it i just called him...bahaha i spoke too soon :banghead:

Skyline_Addict
08-04-2005, 06:40 PM
yep, up to you. it's just a shiftboot, it's not going to be the hardest thing in the world to get it to fit anyways. if you like it, buy it.

IncredibleToad
08-04-2005, 06:42 PM
yah im not worried bout switching the frames i just wanna make sure it looks primetime once i put it on :bigpimp:

IncredibleToad
08-04-2005, 06:43 PM
ps. awesome rims skyline_addict :thumbsup: enkei makes a lotta nice stuff and not too pricey or anything either :D

what do ya'll think of the Enkei Evo5's in either hyper-black or bronze on a dark-blue 4th gen prelude?? :love:

IncredibleToad
08-04-2005, 07:04 PM
soo...turns out the guy that bought it didnt want it no more so hes giving it back ahaha the sale is still on!! :clap:

Skyline_Addict
08-04-2005, 10:07 PM

what do ya'll think of the Enkei Evo5's in either hyper-black or bronze on a dark-blue 4th gen prelude?? :love:

those would look hot.

arian_ma
08-04-2005, 11:10 PM
Tony personally I think dark cars need shiny rims.
But then again I'm the guy who likes Altezzas hahaha

liquidboi69
08-04-2005, 11:15 PM
Wilson got some underglow, looks nice on dark cars :thumbsup:

liquidboi69
08-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Get underglow and some bortex rims. Those enkei rx-7 bortex's!

rc2002
08-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Who's Wilson?

liquidboi69
08-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Arian knows who I'm talking about. He has a black RSX Type-S and has underglow with strobe settings on his underglow. Looks pretty nice, and I would imagine it would look nice on Arians car since they're both black and RSX's are kinda just next gen of tegs and ludes.

rc2002
08-04-2005, 11:34 PM
I think it looks decent on most colours of car... The only time you'll flash it is at night, so the contrast will be good no matter what. But you're right - it does look slightly better on darker cars...

buh_buh
08-05-2005, 10:40 AM
actually I was kidding about the underglow.
They all look like ass imo.:barf:

Skyline_Addict
08-05-2005, 05:59 PM
hey guys, so are we gonna meet up on sunday?

ryder_23
08-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
hey guys, so are we gonna meet up on sunday?

Meet this sunday?

I'm so down. Got nothing better to do :rofl:

If anyone is down with a meet and cruise or something, i'd also be willing to do that. As well, if you guys wanna have a bbq, we can come back to my place, hang out n such, free Beef :D

DJ Lazy
08-05-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
free Beef :D

I don't want none of your "free beef".... :barf: :rofl:

ryder_23
08-05-2005, 06:32 PM

I don't want none of your "free beef".... :barf: :rofl:

:rofl: dammit.....i gotta really watch what i say around you guys, more immature then high school kids :rofl: ahh, who am i kidding...i will never grow up

1-Bar
08-07-2005, 11:26 PM
so did you guys meet up?? Sorry, just got back from camping.....and yeah, Richard underglow :dunno:

Skyline_Addict
08-08-2005, 03:10 AM
didn't seem to get much interest in the days preceding the event.
post-poned to who knows when?

buh_buh
08-08-2005, 09:40 AM
was there a meet or something?

1-Bar
08-08-2005, 01:39 PM
was supposed to be on yesterday, but I guess it didn't work out....

buh_buh
08-08-2005, 02:36 PM
haha i didnt even know about it.
How about we have a meet when my car finishes? :D ;)

ryder_23
08-08-2005, 05:07 PM
haha i didnt even know about it.
How about we have a meet when my car finishes? :D ;)

Sure, and i'll bring my grand kids along too :poosie: :rofl:

any tentative time for that beast to be done kevin?

Skyline_Addict
08-08-2005, 08:27 PM
let's do this sometime soon!

1-Bar
08-08-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

Sure, and i'll bring my grand kids along too :poosie: :rofl:

any tentative time for that beast to be done kevin?

ouch.....me thinks the blue beast will be unleashed soon...

rc2002
08-08-2005, 10:18 PM
It's looking like it might be SCC for me... I'm pretty booked up for these next couple weeks. But yeah, we should try to have at least one meet before Preludes start getting stored for the winter.

Skyline_Addict
08-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
It's looking like it might be SCC for me... I'm pretty booked up for these next couple weeks. But yeah, we should try to have at least one meet before Preludes start getting stored for the winter.

i would love to see buh_buh's lude run @ SCC!
and yeah, let's get something done soon.

ryder_23
08-08-2005, 10:26 PM

ouch.....me thinks the blue beast will be unleashed soon...

So i've heard ;)

rc2002
08-08-2005, 10:33 PM
I saw the beast today. Looks like it belongs on "Pimp My Ride". hahaha. :D

Give it a week - It'll be the nicest lude in town. ;)

buh_buh
08-09-2005, 10:22 AM
haha I haven't even done any exterior mods to it.
As of right now its the Prelude that's in the most pieces in town.