PDA

View Full Version : Eca Stack

gggunit
02-08-2005, 04:51 PM
how many people here have used the ECA stack or something similar? any results? or just a placebo effect?... im going to be finishing my bulking diet soon (213lbs from 190lbs) and want to start cutting soon any ideas would be appreciated..

right now my plan is to start doing cardio and joining in areobics or spin classes..

ecstasy_civic
02-08-2005, 05:02 PM
they work great when used properly.

I love it, try it out.

gggunit
02-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
they work great when used properly.

I love it, try it out.

What kind of results did you see? or are seeing?

ecstasy_civic
02-08-2005, 05:12 PM
well my work schedule is messing with me right now, but before I could notice a difference when I was cutting down and doing lots of cardio, in small spots, between your bicep and the inside of your elbow was a problem for me before, it just seemed to trim everything up. mind you, I was also eating healthier and training alot harder at the time.

Wildcat
02-08-2005, 05:42 PM
whats the placebo effect? how long did it take you to put on 23lbs? mostly fat and water i assume, ECA will shed those pounds off forsure.

1badPT
02-08-2005, 05:54 PM
Placebo effect is believing in a product's effectiveness so much that you actually see results when in fact the product isn't effective. When companies test new drugs, they'll typically have a group that they'll give a fake pill to to see how much of their results can be attributed to the placebo effect.

Wildcat
02-08-2005, 06:06 PM
^ahh ic, so THATS how herbal nutritionalist make their money :rofl:

1badPT
02-08-2005, 06:16 PM
In a nutshell yes :rofl:

Thats the only thing that sucks about the supplement industry. Companies don't have to prove that their products are effective - they don't even have to prove that they are safe!

gggunit
02-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
whats the placebo effect? how long did it take you to put on 23lbs? mostly fat and water i assume, ECA will shed those pounds off forsure.

probably around 4-6 months... it took me a while to get used to eating alot.. now its just 2nd nature..

SUPRAPHAT
02-08-2005, 06:52 PM
I have been taking the EC stack for the last week and so far it is working great! My workouts seem to be gaining the most from this stack. I am burning about 15% more calories in a 20 minute cardio session on the elliptical trainer and I seem to be lifting more weights.

I am eating great now and taking thestack 3 times a day now. I think I am going to skip the Asprin for this stack as there is no "real" evidence showing that it helps at all.

It seems that this stack is very popular here as I ordered this stack for about 10 of you guys plus me and my friends. And I'm ordering more now that they are allowing me to add to my part of the order that hasn't been shipped due to back order.

If you need any Ephedrine or Caffeiene, let me know cus I can just add it to my order!

Thanks

Jason

SUPRAPHAT
02-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Oh and I thought I should add that I only felt "jittery" the first day I started taking the stack and as of yet have found no other side effects. I met up with another beyonder today to give him his Ephedrine and Caffeine that he ordered and he mentioned that he found himself a little more irritable when taking the stack, which I found funny cus I kind of noticed that a little with me too. Not sure if this is only due to the stack but I thought I would mention it. Nothing I'm concerned about anyways.

Jason

hussein
02-08-2005, 11:39 PM
how often do you guys stay on ?

i take it once a day before i do cardio / workout and have been doing so for a few weeks now (i just took a break from it on thursday/friday/saturday).

im debating on whether i should get some red rockets instead once my EC supply runs out (in a few days)... have you guys ever used them or heard of them?

gggunit
02-09-2005, 02:06 PM
^ whats red rockets?

hussein
02-09-2005, 06:56 PM
im not sure exactly, some kind of stack that has e c and a in it i believe, its supposed to be pretty efficient, i might go ch eck it out next week. when i used to go to this gym and i had asked about fat burners i was told about it, but never bought it becuase back then i didnt want to take Ephedrine becuase of all the hype or whatever (about a year ago) but now I don't care becuase I have been safely taking it for quite sometime now mixed with Caffeine.

blueripper6
02-10-2005, 12:42 AM
red rockets are speed?? lol, stick ECA stack, its probably safer.

'93 SR-V
02-13-2005, 11:22 PM
I've been doing a 5-day on, 2 day off schedule for a few weeks now. I started off at 16mg twice a day and after a week went up to 24mg three times a day. When I first upped it, I found myself getting kind of spaced out, kind of like a euphoric high, but it passed after a day or two. I don’t know if it’s making a big difference for me or not. I’m losing some weight, but I’m also working out more and drinking a little less, so that alone could cause it. My resting heart rate doesn’t change at all, so I don’t know if I’m reacting to it like I’m supposed to.

'93 SR-V
02-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by gggunit
^ whats red rockets?

From what I've been told they are pretty much the same thing, but in a much larger dose. I worked with a guy who took them and he ended up in the hospital w/ an irregular heartbeat and some other crap. I'd just use a self-assembled eca stack, at least you'll have some control over the doses.

Gadgetboy
02-14-2005, 12:20 AM
I know ECA stack is for cutting fat, but would it be ok to take it while still bulking? I've put on good gains, but I've been stuck at the same weight for a while now, and I want to put on maybe 10 or 15 more lbs before I start cutting. Would it be a good idea to start taking the ECA stack? Or wait until I want to start cutting?

Wildcat
02-14-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Gadgetboy
I know ECA stack is for cutting fat, but would it be ok to take it while still bulking? I've put on good gains, but I've been stuck at the same weight for a while now, and I want to put on maybe 10 or 15 more lbs before I start cutting. Would it be a good idea to start taking the ECA stack? Or wait until I want to start cutting?

taking the ephedrine by itself before workouts will increase your intensity. just do that, work your way into it, dont take alot at once and dont do it continuosly (not much more than a month). take more as you get used to it but dont over do it. eph isnt something to be taken lightly, it can really fuck up your heart rate.

Gadgetboy
02-14-2005, 12:49 AM
so only take ephedrine for now, then start taking the asprin and caffine when I start cutting?

Wildcat
02-14-2005, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Gadgetboy
so only take ephedrine for now, then start taking the asprin and caffine when I start cutting?

ya if you want. youll have to start taking the asprin and caffeine with ephedrine 3 times a day when your cutting. but if you just want to get bigger ephedrine before workouts will help a lil bit.

SUPRAPHAT
02-14-2005, 04:48 PM
You really don't need the Asprin at all. No proven facts showing that it actually has any effect when used in the stack.

Most, including myself just take the Ephedrine and Caffeine.

Hey Wildcat, are you on Bodybuilding.com forums?

Jason

Wildcat
02-14-2005, 05:14 PM
^no, i get most of my info first hand. either through other bodybuilders, fighters, guys it work with, the gym, etc. theres alot of "fakers" on the internet so i dont bother.

SUPRAPHAT
02-14-2005, 05:21 PM
Yup that can be true as well but not much more than on any forum really.

Jason

davidI
02-14-2005, 05:25 PM
bodybuilding.com has a lot of pros on it so I believe a lot of what I read there. Lee Priests posts are killer cause he tells it like it is in the industry.

Wildcat
02-14-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by davidI
bodybuilding.com has a lot of pros on it so I believe a lot of what I read there. Lee Priests posts are killer cause he tells it like it is in the industry.

lee priest is a great BB, bulk wise he has the same proportions as coleman, if not better. only problem is that the guy is 5'3", so hes never going to win anything. its funny, they look so much taller in magazines.

davidI
02-15-2005, 01:07 AM
Yea, he's pretty much accepted he's not going to get an Olympia anytime soon. The judging doesn't have much to do with what you look on stage anymore...it has almost become a political event!