PDA

View Full Version : Do We Still Recieve E-mails?

hockeybronx
02-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Just a quick question, before whenever someone would post in a thread I posted in I would get an e-mail notifying me of this.

I haven't got any e-mails in the past couple days, is there still e-mail alerts? The user cp doesn't always tell you when someone has responded.

ryder_23
02-10-2005, 09:15 PM
check junk mail, thats where 99% of my beyond emails go

nismodrifter
02-10-2005, 09:56 PM
and make sure you have the EMAIL NOTIFICATION box checked off....

Carfanman
02-10-2005, 10:56 PM
^you mean checked on

nismodrifter
02-10-2005, 11:17 PM
checked off = check in the box
when you make a list of say grocery items and as you are going through the store and "CHECKING OFF" each of the items should you actually be saying "checking ON"???? americans....

shakalaka
02-11-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
checked off = check in the box
when you make a list of say grocery items and as you are going through the store and "CHECKING OFF" each of the items should you actually be saying "checking ON"???? americans....

:rofl:
PWNED!!

Team_Mclaren
02-11-2005, 01:19 AM
after u posted make sure its subscribed, i dont think it picks up 100%, if its not, then you wont receive the e-mails.

hockeybronx
02-13-2005, 12:58 AM
Yeah guys I still can't figure it out:

Originally posted by ryder_23
check junk mail, thats where 99% of my beyond emails go

I don't have a junk mail option, so everything goes to my inbox, and I haven't recieved any e-mails from beyond and only a few other e-mails.

Originally posted by nismodrifter
and make sure you have the EMAIL NOTIFICATION box checked off....

Box is checked...

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
after u posted make sure its subscribed, i dont think it picks up 100%, if its not, then you wont receive the e-mails.

It seems since beyond changed their front page I haven't recieved the e-mails, I use to recieve them no problem.

Mods or Administrators do you have any idea what happened
:confused:

Thanks in advance.

Hollywood
02-13-2005, 01:45 AM
I sperratically have not got emails from threads, randomly it seems. Been like that for as long as I can remember.

hockeybronx
02-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood
I sperratically have not got emails from threads, randomly it seems. Been like that for as long as I can remember.

Okay so hopefully I will in the future. It's like a head-trip trying to figure out when threads have been responded to.

Hollywood
02-14-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx

Okay so hopefully I will in the future. It's like a head-trip trying to figure out when threads have been responded to.

Here is some irony. I did not recieve an email on your response in this thread. Hahaha.