PDA

View Full Version : well that was a very interesting night...........

Lo)2enz0
12-21-2002, 11:05 AM
so my buddy and I wre out on a cruise last night and heading over to peters drive in and on crowchild this crazy old man in a old school audi was weving and didn't see me in front of a van and almost hit me.while I was on 16th ave i noticed this very nice 4th gen prelude. everything was stock except for the altezza's and it had a mugen emblem. So i was guessing it was one of those mugen ludes that I have heard about that are around town. after we finished at peters we decided to take memorial back to the NW (i just like driving on that road) and while we were driving a guy dressed in all black on a bike went right across the road in front of me and I almost clipped him. And guess what, it wasn't even at a cross walk and there was one of the pedestrian over passes like 50 yards away. ya i would have gone insane if i hit that guy. so than we come to later that night (around 11:30) and I was driveing back from 7/11 and some kids hit my car with freaking light bulbs. Oh they were lucky they ran when i couldn't see them. This is one thing i hate about christmas because if you put lights up usssually people steal them and break them on the road. Well now i have to get some of that paint to fix the scratches. Well if anything goes wrong on sunday, someone is going to die because its my birthday and last nigh was enough stress for one weekend.

ancient
12-21-2002, 11:28 AM
What color was the lude?

Hakkola
12-21-2002, 11:45 AM
so my buddy and I wre out on a cruise last night and heading over to peters drive in and on crowchild this crazy old man in a old school audi was weving and didn't see me in front of a van and almost hit me.

Sure it wasn't a Handi-Bus??? One of those things tried running me off the road yesterday, guess he didn't have enough passengers...

That sucks about your paint, kids can really piss me off, I'm seeing glass all over the place lately. Probably from accidents, but let's blame the kids.

Hipermax_d
12-21-2002, 01:02 PM
thats too bad

dumb ass punks stealing or wrecking other peoples belongings pisses me off

Lo)2enz0
12-21-2002, 03:13 PM
the lude was black. I am sick of kids trashing other peoples stuff. See I had the same problem before because I am a bit older than most the people who I am at school with and a few got jelous that I had a nice car for my age and egged it. Lets just say that they will never touch my car again.

Laurier

ancient
12-21-2002, 11:03 PM
What time was it around?

Lo)2enz0
12-22-2002, 12:01 AM
I take it your wondering when I saw the lude, it was between 5:30 and 7:00 but i am not 100% sure. But its easy to remember me cause I was the only civic on the road with neons around my license plate. Yes neons, I didn't like them before but it adds some character to the car, and that mysterious 10 extra hp, ha ha ha.

Laurier

ancient
12-22-2002, 12:23 AM
Hmm it could have been me, but I do not have a mugen tag on my car..... Are you sure you saw a mugen tag?

And my altezzas are custom modded, I put a LED brake light into it, and blacked them out, and shaded the blinkers, they are all bling bling like normal altezzas, suttle and clean imo :)