PDA

View Full Version : Mouths and trouble

Canaduh
02-11-2005, 08:20 PM
Why is it when you have threads posted in the market place, retards on here feel compelled to ruin your thread with a " I saw it cheaper here" when they have no interest in buying the item you are selling anyhow? I love it when that happens and people are wrong in the first place. Maybe instead of the retards posting crap like that in someone else's thread, they should look into things before they open their mouths? That or if you have no interest in buying the item anyhow then STFU! So many threads get ruined or possible sales get ruined on here because some meathead has to run his or her mouth about something and they are wrong or had no real interest other then to cause sh*t in the first place. Leave people alone, they are selling, buying or trading all on their own for their own reasons.

:banghead:

Toms-SC
02-11-2005, 08:50 PM
1) Don't lie
2) Don't cheat
3) Don't try and rip other people off

Then you won't get flamed

If you have a major problem with people 'sounding off' put an ad in the newspaper. :)

Toms-SC
02-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Memory Express

SanDisk 256MB Secure Digital Memory Card $59.95
SKU: 01403 Part No: SDSDB-256-768

Canaduh
02-11-2005, 10:16 PM
oh well i didnt look at memory crap-spress, that doesnt make me "ripping someone off"

:whocares:

colinderksen
02-12-2005, 01:28 AM
Uh.......yeah it does.

D. Dub
02-12-2005, 10:32 AM
Here's my two-bits. It's a forum. So naturally people are going to discuss things.

If you're selling something deal with it.
:dunno:

Super_Geo
02-12-2005, 11:01 AM
They're not flamming you, but if someone's selling a used item for more than it's worth new, then they have nothing to bitch about if someone points that out and links to the prodcut page.

Why is that such a crime? Now both you and buyer know what the market value of it is and can go from there.

Kamen
02-12-2005, 11:07 AM
I give you 10 dolla :D

Canaduh
02-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
They're not flamming you, but if someone's selling a used item for more than it's worth new, then they have nothing to bitch about if someone points that out and links to the prodcut page.

Why is that such a crime? Now both you and buyer know what the market value of it is and can go from there.

that would have been fine, if the person opening their mouth was correct, he stated that the card was 40 bucks at memory ex. when in fact it was 69.95:banghead: