PDA

View Full Version : 17 year old girl killed..

Pages : [1] 2

Kobe
02-13-2005, 03:13 PM
http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybeat/public/2005/02/release.20050212_104840_18802_0

Girl was onlu 17 years old, Pregnent with her B/F's son.. He was drunk and killed her Feb 11th.

Heres the cold hearted fuck..

http://web12.www.nexopia.com/profile.php?uid=173472

R.I.P

brandon
02-13-2005, 03:15 PM
so sad, that asshole should rot in hell.

2002civic
02-13-2005, 03:17 PM
I worked with Rob a few years ago, My sister is also friends with both of them (well met Rob through Cari) and no one ever thought in their wildest dreams he would be capable of doing somethinglike this, i hope he gets fucked up in jail, id rather be a father than a murderer, i met Cari once at my house and she was an awsome girl.
R.I.P Cari and her unborn child

shakalaka
02-13-2005, 03:18 PM
Thats all bs. I hate when things like this happen.

Ben
02-13-2005, 03:21 PM
and here's the girl.

Thats brutal

http://web12.www.nexopia.com/profile.php?uid=56493

Shaolin
02-13-2005, 03:23 PM
this guy needs to meet the Toss Salad man.

Ok hold on.. this kid's 20 and the girlfriend was 17??

lam-boy
02-13-2005, 03:23 PM
man that guy is gonna get tossed around like luggage in jail

shakalaka
02-13-2005, 03:25 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

2002civic
02-13-2005, 03:27 PM
here's a link to the Calgary Herald newspaper article.
http://www.canada.com/calgary/calgaryherald/news/story.html?id=a53d6db4-c526-4f0f-a084-7c23e5b13776

DJ Lazy
02-13-2005, 03:27 PM
I'm not going to comment on the guy......:whipped: :guns:

RIP to Cari and the unborn. :(

lam-boy
02-13-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka

Its not really funny. But kinda makes me laugh too. At the fucking guy, also at the girl. Shes freakin 17 and bf 20. Ok well thats ok. But shes 17 and alread fukin pregnant? Thats just wrong man. I can very well imagine the way the kid was gonna be raised if it came into this world. That is just wrong.

who says I'm laughing at the girl?

I'm laughing at the fact that the guy is a fag and how hes gonna get passed around like luggage in jail.

Its sad that she died. And you already judge how the baby will grow up? :thumbsup: good on you man!:rolleyes:

GQBalla
02-13-2005, 03:29 PM
the guy is already gettin comments from alot of people....

RIP

2002civic
02-13-2005, 03:31 PM
ok people, the guy will get what he deserved, leave it at that, dont judge the realtionship they were happy before all this and there are many age gaps in relationships, why dont we keep ths thread respectful, a young lady and her unborn child were murdered...

Gondi Stylez
02-13-2005, 03:32 PM
RIP Cari and unborn child!

ROT IN FUCKING HELL ROB....YOU COLD HEARTED BASTARD!

BebeAphrodite
02-13-2005, 03:34 PM
shakalaka: That's pretty disrespectful to be making comments like that. RIP Cari and her baby.

shakalaka
Originally posted by lam-boy

who says I'm laughing at the girl?

I'm laughing at the fact that the guy is a fag and how hes gonna get passed around like luggage in jail.

Its sad that she died. And you already judge how the baby will grow up? :thumbsup: good on you man!:rolleyes:

No man, I didnt mean it that way. I just personally think its totally wrong. You need to be at a particular maturity level to raise kids. Thats what I personally believe. BF like that, i mean anyone can say. We look at the Maury show all the time shit like this happening, either the guy walks out or goes for some other girl. Its just wrong, in my opinion.

djayz
HOLY SHIT!
i went to elementary and junior high with this girl...pretty scary just knowing that. She was a very nice girl for the time i knew her.
RIP Cari

Z_Fan
http://www.members.shaw.ca/whuzzup/rant.gif

This is exactly why we need capital punishment in Canada.

God damn son-of-a-bitch!

We so need the chair!

So we can kill the pricks who do this shit. I sure hope the guilty party gets life in prison, since that's the best the Justice System can do...

R.I.P. Cari

brandon
02-13-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan
http://www.members.shaw.ca/whuzzup/rant.gif

This is exactly why we need capital punishment in Canada.

So we can kill the pricks who do this shit. I sure hope the guilty party gets life in prison, since that's the best the Justice System can do...

R.I.P. Cari

Even so, thats only 25 years. I wanna see this asshole rot! not get released when he is 45!

I totally agree he needs the chair!

Ben
02-13-2005, 03:39 PM
I dont know why I'm so upset over this? Maybe it's because this guy took the life of a beautiful girl and her unborn child, while there are so many good guys out there who get the shaft.

Definatly makes you love and appreciate your Sig Other that much more.

:thumbsdow to this motherfucker.

schurchill39
02-13-2005, 03:43 PM
RIP Cari. Its always a shame when things like this happen. He will get wats comming to him for the rest of his fucking life. How could you even think of killing some one is beyond me.

RIP and forever rest your soul Cari

Ben
02-13-2005, 04:00 PM

Kobe
02-13-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Ben
I hope he gets it..

DUBBED
02-13-2005, 04:17 PM
It's too bad that this guy is going to get out of jail in less than 10 years.

EDIT: Nevermind he'll get charged with double homicide or manslaughter, I will personally go down to the court house and protest if this guy gets less than 20.

abyss
02-13-2005, 04:27 PM
This is SO sad, I read in the Sun today that Cari was doing everything in her power to try and give this child a happy, healthy life. Her friends said she was really excited to be a mom. RIP.

*edit* I also read that the neighbor heard her screaming and didn't do anything because she was scared. She is just as responsible as the guy IMO, way to turn a blind eye.:whipped:

CelicaST-162
02-13-2005, 04:51 PM
My brother and a few of his friends knew Cari....so tragic, I hope that POS rots in hell.

Redlyne_mr2
02-13-2005, 05:08 PM
I wonder why he did it?

Kobe
02-13-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I wonder why he did it?

He was drunk.. im sure it was that he didn't want to be a father...

2002civic
02-13-2005, 06:06 PM
my sister said he was drunk and Rob thought they couldnt support the child properly, before my sister said they were telling everyone it was "planned" but she and everyhat it wasn't

2.4l
02-13-2005, 06:11 PM
:guns:

finboy
02-13-2005, 06:17 PM
fuck thats sad.
rip :(

marq-jt
02-13-2005, 06:28 PM
DID THEY EVEN SAY HE STABBED HER...because im the newspaper there were a fight going on so the other person could have stabbed her when she got in the way or something....
WHER EDOES IT SAY THE GUY STABBED HER .....

some please clarify this for me...

Kobe
02-13-2005, 06:30 PM
Read somewhere that she was stabbed 4 times...

I'll try 2 find it for you...

600cc's
02-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Hate hearing shit like this

R.I.P.

Seanith
02-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Considering hes being charged for 2nd degree murder, i'm sure he probably stabbed her..

marq-jt
02-13-2005, 06:32 PM
thanx cause the herald said there was a fight and i dont think the otehr people in there would let car iand her bf fight one on one so im guessing cari's bf was fighting someone else nad she prob got pushed in the middle and got in the way so it could just be accident that her bf stab her... and the nhe got stab aswell by the otehr guy so yah... u never know ...

Kobe
02-13-2005, 06:33 PM
In my link.. First post

On arrival, police found a adult female who had been fatally
stabbed. One adult male was arrested at the scene and taken
to hospital for what appears to be self inflicted wounds.

illeagle
02-13-2005, 06:34 PM
very depressing, and sad to hear. R.I.P

marq-jt
02-13-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Seanith
Considering hes being charged for 2nd degree murder, i'm sure he probably stabbed her..

but police aren't always right you know so u cant alwasy beleive what they say and plus what kind of friends are you to let a bf and gf fight with knifes...i mean come on.... anywyas it just my opinion.. like i said she could ahve just got in the middle or got pushed cause you knwo how fights are... maybe she was tryign to stop them yah know... i just dont think he would do it on purpose... i guess the only people that knows are the ones that were there during the time... so i dont know i just wanted to know...

illeagle
02-13-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by marq-jt

but police aren't always right you know so u cant alwasy beleive what they say and plus what kind of friends are you to let a bf and gf fight with knifes...i mean come on.... anywyas it just my opinion.. like i said she could ahve just got in the middle or got pushed cause you knwo how fights are... maybe she was tryign to stop them yah know... i just dont think he would do it on purpose... i guess the only people that knows are the ones that were there during the time... so i dont know i just wanted to know...

there are some messed up people in this world.. And "drunk" people that just snap, and loose it.

i say somone kidnap the murderer, and give him the 'SLOTH' treatment..from the movie 'Seven'..

Kobe
02-13-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by marq-jt

Did you know the guy by any chance?

sabad66
02-13-2005, 06:47 PM
What a tragedy. RIP Cari and the unborn baby.

illeagle
02-13-2005, 06:50 PM
So is this guy able to claim insanity?

KoukiS14
02-13-2005, 07:01 PM
This angers me in ways i cant explain...

R.I.P

eb0i
02-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Poor girl and her baby.

RIP. :(

CalgaryB5
02-13-2005, 07:36 PM
Poor girl.

2002civic
02-13-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
my sister also said he was being examined throughouly by psyciatrists or psychologists or w/e deals with this, there could very well be some mental issues hear and yes he did stab her, at leats thats what everyones told me, the police also didnt say she was pregnant for sure which she was and they didnt say rob was actually her b/f when he is, just that she was dating one of the brothers the police leave out a lot of details on purpose sometimes, i hadnt seen him in a year or two before i saw them together at my house and they seemed happy, but i guess a baby was too much to take which is sad, there are other options, i also feel so bad for everyone that knew them because i was in shock to hear the news and i barely knew them
once again R.I.P Cari and your unborn child

EK 2.0
02-13-2005, 08:52 PM
so sad...Rest In Peace...

BerserkerCatSplat
02-13-2005, 09:09 PM
Yet another disgrace to mankind.

R.I.P.

3G
02-13-2005, 09:15 PM
RIP Cari, i met her before and she is a really nice person, may the motherfucker rot in hell

SuggarDaddy
02-13-2005, 10:11 PM
R.I.P. Me and Cari were friends, i can't belive she's gone

can everyone show some respect, you didn't know this girl and you didn't know the situation she was in, she was trying very hard to make a good life for her child when it was born, if any of you have met her she would have left a lasting impression on you, she was and still is one of the nicest people i have ever met, she wasn't mean to anyone ever and was always smiling and helping everyone out even when she had her own troubles, there wasn't enough people like her in this world to start with now there's one less. i'll never forget her, ever.

they got in a fight over the baby and how they were suposed to support it and it escilated from there, and the stabbing was the boyfriend (rob) not someone else in the way.

please will every stop talking about her age and being pregnant she was truly an amazing girl.

R.I.P. I'll miss her forever.

LittleAngel
02-13-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by SuggarDaddy

please will every stop talking about her age and being pregnant

:werd:

Very sad story

R.I.P. to Cari and her unborn child :(

And i hope the boyfriend is charged with double murder and never comes out.

AcuraTl
02-13-2005, 10:57 PM
fuck thats sad...

RIP to Cari and her unborn..........

MK3HKS
02-14-2005, 12:56 AM
ive met Cari about a year ago and have been friends with her ever since and i cant believe this happened:( on msn she was tellin me how excited she was for the baby and how much she loves rob, last time i saw her was almost 2 months before at a party, i hope i coulda seen her just one more time....:(

R.I.P Cari....ill love and miss u forever.

finboy
02-14-2005, 01:02 AM
linked off his comment board

To everyone who has alot to say but doesn't know the facts, listen up because I have a story for you,
Cari was one of my best friends, we lived together shortly,we worked together, we went to school together, and we partied together.She was one of the best people that you could ever meet,and the easiest to get along with. She always kept to herself, didn't start shit with anyone. Rob is also one of my good friends. I've known him for years. He never yelled, he never fought, and he always wanted people to have the best time that they could possibly have. In fact, Rob threw my 17 b-day party at his house, which is where him and Cari met. And from the moment that she met him, you couldn't shut her up about him. They were inseprable, the Barbie and Ken of Calgary... the perfect couple--in the begining they never even argued. She loved him with everything that she had, and he loved her too. Now no one will ever know WHY he did what he did, she probubly didn't even know - only he can answer that. You don't even know the true story of what happened that night, only the people that were there and the people who are close to them will know... I know exactally what happened... and let me tell you, in NO WAY is what he did justifiable, but he's not a monster, and you say you wish he had died, but i'm glad that he didn't. Now he will have to wake up every morning and look at himself in the mirror, and know that he took the life of the girl that he love, and their unborn child that they had planned.
The last thing that Cari said before she died was "i love you Rob" :cry:
I know ur shinin down on us from heaven like so many friends weve lost along the way...we love you Cari :pray:
p.s. he's not in jail....he's in the hospital because he tried to kill himself aswell.
So please get over youselves, he's going to get what he deserves.

Impreza
02-14-2005, 01:15 AM
I don't care what the circumstances or situation were. It is never right to kill anyone, let alone a 17 year old pregnant girl. People who say, "You don't know what happened", should really shut up! Does it matter if we knew what happened?

RIP Cari

1badPT
02-14-2005, 01:17 AM
Most horrible thing I've ever read. RIP

sexualbanana
02-14-2005, 04:29 AM
You know what's kind of ironic about this whole thing?

Those pictures of himself on his nexopia account almost all have him drunk, or drinking. At the time I'm sure he thought he was being cool having his picture taken with a beer. But now it's just plain pathetic.

DayGlow
02-14-2005, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by illeagle

Legal insanity has a very narrow definition. Basically to be legally insane before the courts it has to be proven that the person did not know what they were doing was wrong. That is very hard to prove and isn't a defense used a lot outside of TV and movies.

yeerj
02-14-2005, 09:09 AM
They should charge him for two deaths (Cari and the unborn child).

Barking_Spidre
02-14-2005, 09:18 AM
That's terrible. She was hot too. :(
If you don't want to be a father, wrap it up, asshole. :whipped:

RIP :angel:

/////AMG
02-14-2005, 10:36 AM
Wow, this is something so messed up.

R.I.P. Cari and he unborn child.

Wildcat
02-14-2005, 10:57 AM
i read about it in the herald today. whether or not she was pregnant will be inconsequential to his case/sentence.

edit: her pregnancy hasent been confirmed yet either.

lam-boy
02-14-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Impreza
I don't care what the circumstances or situation were. It is never right to kill anyone, let alone a 17 year old pregnant girl. People who say, "You don't know what happened", should really shut up! Does it matter if we knew what happened?

RIP Cari

yeah man, murder is fucking murder.

doesn't matter if you are a nice guy, who goes to church every sunday. you killed someone.

R.I.P.

Kaos
02-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Another sad thing about this is, he is charged with second degree murder and he'll only serve a 1/3 of his sentence.
But he'll get what he desrves if he goes to the Drumheller Pen.
They boot fcuk low-lives like that!

R.I.P

BokCh0y
02-14-2005, 11:12 AM
This is definately one fo the saddest stories i have ever heard. Sucks to be that loser Rob....having to look in the mirror every morning knowing that the one person that truly loved him.......he killed.....fuk this guy deserves to die.

RIP Cari.....

heavyD
02-14-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by BokCh0y
This is definately one fo the saddest stories i have ever heard. Sucks to be that loser Rob....having to look in the mirror every morning knowing that the one person that truly loved him.......he killed.....fuk this guy deserves to die.

RIP Cari.....

Unfortunately some of these people have no sense of remorse or regret. Sure alot of people that knew him may think he wouldn't be capable of doing such a thing but he's missing something upstairs that may not be apparent under normal conditions. That's why you get alot of these people re-offending when they get out of jail. This is why I support capital punishment. If you knowingly take a life for your own selfish reasons, you should forfit youre right to exist on this earth. May this waste of skin get what's coming to him.:guns:

cycosis
02-14-2005, 11:40 AM
so sad, there are no fucking excuses for this type of thing. RIP Cari

Primer_Drift
02-14-2005, 12:02 PM
:( Sad story

Karma's a bitch, soon he will be too.

3G
02-14-2005, 01:00 PM
Calgary Sun
He was not charged with the unborn baby's death because, under Canadian law, a fetus is not considered to be a human being.

That's :bullshit:

abyss
02-14-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by 3G

That's :bullshit:

It is BS, but there needs to be a firm line at where a fetus is to be considered a "life". There was like a six page abortion thread that covered this topic. If he was charged, it would go against abortion laws etc...etc... If justice works, he will be charged with first degree murder and will spend his life rotting away in prison thinking about every day that he could've spent with the woman and child who loved him. My condolances to both families involved as well as Cari and her child.

rmk
02-16-2005, 12:06 PM
RIP, very, very sad story.

sometimes people have very little control to what happens to them and their lives. it's very easy for some of us to sit and type on a keyboard listing her mistakes. everyone makes them.

as mentioned previously, he was admitted to foothills with self-inflicted stab wounds and was under heavy police guard. the staff sgt. of the homicide unit said that the fact that she was pregnant will have no bearing on the conviction. i truly believe that he will suffer, but not nearly enough for what he did. 6-8 yrs max, and he will get out early. he's a killer and will be on his best behaviour in jail, hence probation after a few yrs.

tragic.

finboy
02-16-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by rmk
RIP, very, very sad story.

sometimes people have very little control to what happens to them and their lives. it's very easy for some of us to sit and type on a keyboard listing her mistakes. everyone makes them.

as mentioned previously, he was admitted to foothills with self-inflicted stab wounds and was under heavy police guard. the staff sgt. of the homicide unit said that the fact that she was pregnant will have no bearing on the conviction. i truly believe that he will suffer, but not nearly enough for what he did. 6-8 yrs max, and he will get out early. he's a killer and will be on his best behaviour in jail, hence probation after a few yrs.

tragic.

if you had seen the number of threats on his website, he will probably suffer enough when he gets out.

3G
02-16-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by finboy

if you had seen the number of threats on his website, he will probably suffer enough when he gets out.

his page was deleted, but ya most likely he'll get it when he's out, that girl had alot of friends

2002civic
02-16-2005, 03:45 PM
ive heard that the police arn't sure wheter the stab wounds are self inflicted or not yet, which means rob could be lying about what happened(ie self defense) which is :bullshit: because only two people know the truth and one unfortunatly isnt with us, R.I.P Cari

Seanith
02-16-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm sure the other people that were in the house would know..

2002civic
02-16-2005, 07:09 PM
they were in a room by themselves, no one knew she was dead till after it happened and of course theyre all robs relatives, i hate to think that theyd lie but he is their son/brother so who knows but the closest people were in a room next door so they couldnt see anything, only hear

DayGlow
02-16-2005, 07:57 PM
they had to know something, concidering the paper stated that neighbours heard 2 hours of screaming.

2002civic
02-16-2005, 08:07 PM
the neighbor also reported hearing screaiming around 10 PMwhen they didnt come home from the bar till 2:00 AM and she was found dead at 2:45AM so thats 45 mins of her being home...whats reported in the paper seems to be not that accurate

futurecivic
02-16-2005, 08:22 PM
from what ive heard from my buddy at work who was best friends with rob was they came back from the pub everything fine when they all got home they went into there bedrooms and rob and cari couldnt have been fighting cause they were going to has sex cari was naked and rob was in his boxers they heard scraming and his brother came into the room and rob started to stab himself and his brother tried stopping rob and got cut himself when rob woke up in the hospital he started asking why he was there and the police told him that cari was dead and he started crying they didnt at that point tell him that he did it he doesnt remember a thing from that night after the pub not like rob at all to do something like this. But only 2 in the room and one is dead and the other stabbing him self ?

BokCh0y
02-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by 3G

his page was deleted, but ya most likely he'll get it when he's out, that girl had alot of friends

yeah man. i saw his site...holy crap....all the msg's left for him...NOT good. If he gets out of the clink alive, he's for sure gonna get chopped by her pals.....

SuggarDaddy
02-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by futurecivic
from what ive heard from my buddy at work who was best friends with rob was they came back from the pub everything fine when they all got home they went into there bedrooms and rob and cari couldnt have been fighting cause they were going to has sex cari was naked and rob was in his boxers they heard scraming and his brother came into the room and rob started to stab himself and his brother tried stopping rob and got cut himself when rob woke up in the hospital he started asking why he was there and the police told him that cari was dead and he started crying they didnt at that point tell him that he did it he doesnt remember a thing from that night after the pub not like rob at all to do something like this. But only 2 in the room and one is dead and the other stabbing him self ?

Rob was truly in love with this girl, and what led him to do what he did will never be known, but he stabbed himself and then layed with her untill the police showed up, weather he wanted to die or not i'm not sure, but it is a good assumption to say that once he had realised what he had done he still wanted to be with her and this is why he stabbed him self. I canot and wil not belive that rob will deny any of the charges because he knows what he did and he knows he deserves the sentence he gets, there is nothing he can do to bring back the best thing that he had in life, and that in itself should be punishment enough.(i'm not saying he doesn't deserve the sentence by any means, but i can't see him wanting to live his life much longer knowing what he did)
i don't think alot of people on her actualy realise how much these two loved each other and how much rob still does love cari. i'm sure there are going to be alot of unanswered questions but all we can do now is be happy for Cari because she is now in a place where her and her child will not have to deal with the "evil'S" that unfortunatley exist on this earth.
she has touched an enormous amount of people and i think there is no way she isn't going to live on through us.
like i said befor i'll never forget you Cari, you'r always in my heart, i promise.
i'm looking forward to when our paths cross again.
R.I.P.

Rsxstacy
02-17-2005, 04:40 PM
R.I.P. Cari...I knew them both from friends and were both wonderful people. Never would I have imagined somthing like this to happen and even though he is a friend, its horrible.

Clever
02-17-2005, 05:40 PM
Rest In Peace

my condolensces to the family and friends.

rice_eater
02-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Seanith
02-18-2005, 12:03 AM
harsh

BebeAphrodite
02-18-2005, 12:07 AM
rice_eater: this is a thread commemorating a girl who has died and here you are talking shit. Just disrespectful!

~Leah~
02-18-2005, 01:05 AM
Wow... I'm completely speechless.... that makes me sick...

rice_eater
02-18-2005, 01:11 AM
sorry about the last part, but i was serious about what i said about the guy

SuggarDaddy
02-21-2005, 03:11 PM
wow, the funeral was amazing, i've only been to 3 others and this by far has been the absolut nicest one, they had the room filled to the point that they had to bring extra chairs in and on top of that there was no standing room left outside in the hall because so many people showed up.

then the recption after was also very nice, so many people were singing and dancing and it was all in all a very nice day, i'm sure Cari is happy how it turned out and how we decided to remember her on that day!

MK3HKS
02-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by SuggarDaddy
wow, the funeral was amazing, i've only been to 3 others and this by far has been the absolut nicest one, they had the room filled to the point that they had to bring extra chairs in and on top of that there was no standing room left outside in the hall because so many people showed up.

then the recption after was also very nice, so many people were singing and dancing and it was all in all a very nice day, i'm sure Cari is happy how it turned out and how we decided to remember her on that day!

:werd:

90Tegra
02-21-2005, 08:20 PM
that is really good to hear.
3 month ago this 11 year old girl died on the bus cuz some black faggot tried to shoot some other guy and missed and hit the little girl in the head. now that just makes me so sad.

illeagle
02-21-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by 90Tegra
that is really good to hear.
3 month ago this 11 year old girl died on the bus cuz some black faggot tried to shoot some other guy and missed and hit the little girl in the head. now that just makes me so sad.

whoa..sure the shooter's an idiot, but do you have to state his race?

finboy
03-20-2007, 03:46 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/cp/national/070320/n032064A.html

l8braker
03-20-2007, 03:59 PM
Slap on the wrist.

Artega
03-20-2007, 04:11 PM
I'm glad that he feels remorseful to his wrong doing
and the family of both will eventually find rest with this ruling

spec c
03-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Artega
I'm glad that he feels remorseful to his wrong doing
and the family of both will eventually find rest with this ruling

...i think you're an idiot, just cuz you say you're sorry doesnt make things right. He has a life ahead of himself in 10 years, she doesnt. to say im sorry and shit to be ok is just wrong with me. if i had my way id make everything 50/50 you kill, you're sent to the chair

Spatz
03-20-2007, 04:19 PM
she went to my school(crescent heights)

TegLover
03-21-2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by spec c

...i think you're an idiot, just cuz you say you're sorry doesnt make things right. He has a life ahead of himself in 10 years, she doesnt. to say im sorry and shit to be ok is just wrong with me. if i had my way id make everything 50/50 you kill, you're sent to the chair

Agreed, but atleast when this guy gets out he will most likely be a useless scumbag and won't be able to live a decent life anymore. Having this scum is not a good thing in our society either, but what can you do he only got the minimum sentence. Remorse from him is BS, he knifed himself cause he realized he will get jail time for sure.

Kobe
03-21-2007, 12:38 AM
But Court of Queen's Bench Justice Scott Brooker rejected the Crown's depiction. The judge described Scribner instead as a "hard working and well-liked young man" and suggested the crime was "out of character."

Brutal
:whipped: :whipped: :whipped: