PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: RHD MR2

Chester
02-16-2005, 11:34 AM
Not sure what year it was but I can tell ya it wasn't 15 years old. Anybody remember those idiots from that meet a while back that did the ricer burnouts in gravel and sprayed peoples cars? (riced out precidia and cavalier) Well it was the guy driving the cavalier driving the MR2 and his brother (driver of the precidia) sitting in the passengers seat. I have a pic on my phone but its really shitty. It's a white MR2, big spoiler on it. Oh yeah, the car has no license plate. These guys are idiots.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41387&highlight=precidia+cavalier

theres the thread from the meet where they sprayed peoples cars with gravel

brandon
02-16-2005, 11:39 AM
Was it Ghetto Baby? I rember reading her thread about importing a car from import concern and his profile states they have a cavalier and an mr2

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75529

finboy
02-16-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by brandon
Was it Ghetto Baby? I rember reading her thread about importing a car from import concern and her profile states they have a cavalier and an mr2

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75529

wel, the driver of the mr2 was a guy so i don't think it was her ;)

Chester
02-16-2005, 12:25 PM
Yah unless she looks like a man with dread locks haha

iblizzard
02-16-2005, 12:45 PM
I remember those two guys... and yeah, idiots. They used to come into AutoValue Crowfoot all the time, and they are just retarded. I saw this car a couple nights ago peeling away from the lights at Crowfoot Way and Nosehill Drive. When I went through the intersection afterwards, all I smelled was burnt clutch. He rode it all the way up the hill.

mx73someday
02-16-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Chester
Not sure what year it was but I can tell ya it wasn't 15 years old.

This car turned 15 this past January.

brandon
02-16-2005, 12:52 PM
ghettobaby is a guy

Chester
02-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by mx73someday

This car turned 15 this past January.

oh snap! my bad haha

typhoonslippery
02-16-2005, 01:06 PM
so it "could" be legal

TypeS
02-16-2005, 02:54 PM
it is legal, it just arrived, and (i think) he's the one whos had ALOT of trouble trying to register and insure it. So this is what happens when an immature driver gets ahold of a decent car? hope he doesnt wreck it its a goreous mr2.

note to ghetto baby....don't fuck around....you'll lose that thing faster than you'd think:thumbsdow

Chester
02-16-2005, 03:32 PM
So can he be driving it around? Because there is no lisence plate on it or anything, and this area always has police hanging around

Chim
02-16-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by TypeS

note to ghetto baby....don't fuck around....you'll lose that thing faster than you'd think:thumbsdow

Says Mr.Drifto-Silvia-Into-Curb ;)

TypeS
02-16-2005, 05:22 PM
lol chim thats why I'm telling him....I have grown wiser:angel:

btw if he doesnt have a plate, im pretty sure its not legal to drive it:rolleyes:
Atleast use an old plate you have lying around or something....your just asking to be pulled over:dunno:

mx73someday
02-16-2005, 09:27 PM
Did you check the windshield for an "In transit" permit, you only have to post it there, and its not a very big permit.

TypeS
02-16-2005, 11:57 PM
aye I totally forgot about that! good call:D
so when do we get to see the car already?!?

Ghettobaby
02-22-2005, 11:25 AM
Yeah thats my MR2 and it doesnt have a plate cuz it needs an inspection first and so i was given an intransit sticker so i could drive it. For your info the precid is not riced out fucker, it has a turbo engine swap and thats why it has dual magnaflows on it. If you have a problem with me just pm me and we can settle this like men, dont come on here and start bitching to other ppl about my car just because you are jealous that drive a piece of shit. I know cavaliers suck, but its a winter car and it has that far can on it cuz my stock muffler broke and this one was free so whatever, if somethings free you can't complain about the quality.

iblizzard
02-22-2005, 12:19 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HuMz
02-22-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Ghettobaby
Yeah thats my MR2 and it doesnt have a plate cuz it needs an inspection first and so i was given an intransit sticker so i could drive it. For your info the precid is not riced out fucker, it has a turbo engine swap and thats why it has dual magnaflows on it. If you have a problem with me just pm me and we can settle this like men, dont come on here and start bitching to other ppl about my car just because you are jealous that drive a piece of shit. I know cavaliers suck, but its a winter car and it has that far can on it cuz my stock muffler broke and this one was free so whatever, if somethings free you can't complain about the quality.

I dont think anyone really has much of a problem with your car its the fact that you showed up at the meet doing burn outs and sprayed people's rides with gravel....im pretty sure you'd be choked if you were at the meet and some guy sprayed your mr2 with rocks

GQBalla
02-22-2005, 03:29 PM
why are you so angry?!??!

Ghettobaby
02-22-2005, 05:01 PM
its the fact that you showed up at the meet doing burn outs and sprayed people's rides with gravel
What meet r u talkin bout i have never been to a "beyond" meet, i've only been to mx-3 meets and j-body meets. Could someone please update me on whats going on.

I'm so angry cuz certain ppl in this thread who claimed to have been my friends are suddenly backstabbing me and talking shit about my bro and our cars.

Chester
02-22-2005, 05:13 PM
Settle it like men hey? Hahaha buddy, I'm not gonna waste my time, I'm past the high school days of fighting.

Chim
02-22-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Chester
I'm past the high school days of fighting.

Bike racks, after school!

calgarys13
02-22-2005, 09:49 PM
spotted at time horntons....this should explain everything

iblizzard
02-22-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Ghettobaby

What meet r u talkin bout i have never been to a "beyond" meet, i've only been to mx-3 meets and j-body meets. Could someone please update me on whats going on.

Both the MX3 and the Cavalier showed up to one of the 403Honda meets at chinook. It was above ground. There were three, maybe four cars there when you showed up.. You pulled up, drove around for a second or two, then peeled off and kicked gravel up at a black integra (I believe).

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41387&highlight=precidia+cavalier

CelicaST-162
02-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Ghettobaby, did your parents pay for this one too?

Team_Mclaren
02-22-2005, 10:48 PM
wTF! u cant even spell Precidia right! STFU NOOB!

delsol_rockstar
02-22-2005, 10:48 PM
YOU guys need to stop bitching about all that stupid shit. ITs a fricking tight car so enjoy it.

Ghettobaby
02-23-2005, 01:03 AM
CelicaST-162 - what the fuck r u talkin fuckin jackass prick. I have never relied on anybody to help me for anything, i get my money from working hard, and living a cheap ass lifestyle, so that i can put it all into cars. If you rely on ur rents that good for u, have fun being a lazy ass ungrateful bastard, but i work for what i have so i'm gonna enjoy it.

RickDaTuner
02-23-2005, 01:24 AM
IBL

i want a 1990 JDM SW20:cry:

big_mothapimp
02-24-2005, 10:53 PM
Man you all need to stop bitching at ghetto baby ive seen his mx3 and his mr2 and they are tight cars, one things for sure you guys are all jealose because you know his RHD mr2 could take you anyday. As for your 4 car "meet" in the chinook ( woo hoo 4 cars) parking lot, sounds like a fuckin faggot fest to me anyways you deserved what was coming to you, i if i could have been there with him helping chip your paint i woulda. BITCHEZ

CelicaST-162
02-24-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by big_mothapimp
Man you all need to stop bitching at ghetto baby ive seen his mx3 and his mr2 and they are tight cars, one things for sure you guys are all jealose because you know his RHD mr2 could take you anyday. As for your 4 car "meet" in the chinook ( woo hoo 4 cars) parking lot, sounds like a fuckin faggot fest to me anyways you deserved what was coming to you, i if i could have been there with him helping chip your paint i woulda. BITCHEZ

How did any of us deserved to get the paint on our cars chipped off? Hey, you want to help them too? Why dont you do it right in front of us? We will see what would happen to yourself..fucking douchebag:guns:

Q87
02-24-2005, 11:07 PM
I'm all for what big_mothapimp has to say bout your sad ass rides. The brothers could school all of you anyday.

RickDaTuner
02-24-2005, 11:09 PM

you my friend have just insulted all of beyond, lets hope you never come to a meet an reveal your indentity, i for one would do anything to you other than a nice glare, but im sure other members here on the board are less self controlling.

man one post and you sound like a imature Idiot looking ofr a good ass kicking

RickDaTuner
02-24-2005, 11:11 PM
oh and all the trolls come out of the wood work :drama:

big_mothapimp
02-24-2005, 11:16 PM
OH and another thing he sell DA GRASS FO DAT MONEY cracka, so you cant be tellin me he aint earned dat shit. If beleive me if i ever get the chance to chip your paint i will, and ill know it was you too, because youl be part of the 4 man fuck fest in the middle of the parking lot. PEACE

OH and rick, you can go shove it up your ass like a few other of these cunts in here enjoy doing. I hope i never meet you either cause i wont be as self controlling as you are either

RickDaTuner
02-24-2005, 11:25 PM
OH and another thing he sell DA GRASS FO DAT MONEY cracka, so you cant be tellin me he aint earned dat shit. If beleive me if i ever get the chance to chip your paint i will, and ill know it was you too, because youl be part of the 4 man fuck fest in the middle of the parking lot. PEACE

OH and rick, you can go shove it up your ass like a few other of these cunts in here enjoy doing. I hope i never meet you either cause i wont be as self controlling as you are either :rolleyes:

Team_Mclaren
02-24-2005, 11:29 PM
wow, this is really going no where, big_mothapimp if u wanna threaten other people please do it where else, i really dont give a shit then. But not here